Every morning since he took office, the first thing I do is check and see if he's dead.
This morning, I could barely quell my excitement. He isn't dead, yet, but this is even better. The possibility that he will suffer is high, and I am pleased.
Yes, I suppose I am just a bad person, but "I really don't care, do you"?
It depends on what you consider suffering. His risk of dying is statistically 3-4% but likely far, far lower considering how early his diagnosis is and the quality of medical care he will receive. IMO it's much lower than 1%
His chances of getting some symptoms are likely to be higher than 50%, but IMO given how early the diagnosis and quality of care the risk of him actually suffering is likely high single-digits or very low double-digits.
The again if he is forced to quarantine (and that's a huge if), he's likely to get bored and lonely and so will suffer to a certain extent.