• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? It's taken a very short time, but I am willing to entertain the possibility that it's all BS -- a constructed distraction from the disastrous debate. The POTUS and FLOTUS are now self-quarantining, according to reports.

At this point I don't think it's remotely a conspiracy theory -- in fact I think it's quite likely. Goes to body of work.

Is it Trump's way of avoiding another debate?
 
You know what? It's taken a very short time, but I am willing to entertain the possibility that it's all BS -- a constructed distraction from the disastrous debate. The POTUS and FLOTUS are now self-quarantining, according to reports.

At this point I don't think it's remotely a conspiracy theory -- in fact I think it's quite likely. Goes to body of work.

I don't see it that way it all. It's a coincidence. Hope Hicks was found to have been exposed to COVID-19. Quarantine the president and first lady just to be safe.
 
I don't see it that way it all. It's a coincidence. Hope Hicks was found to have been exposed to COVID-19. Quarantine the president and first lady just to be safe.

Sure. But I thought COVID was a hoax?
 
You know what? It's taken a very short time, but I am willing to entertain the possibility that it's all BS -- a constructed distraction from the disastrous debate. The POTUS and FLOTUS are now self-quarantining, according to reports.

At this point I don't think it's remotely a conspiracy theory -- in fact I think it's quite likely. Goes to body of work.

Another plus in the conspiracy-theory theory is that she can quickly “recover” so that Team Trump can point out how harmless it is.
 
Nice of Trump to show whether pre-symptomatic transmission is a thing or not.

It's suspected, but not yet proven.

Plus, he's been on HCQ, so he won't be worried at all.
 
As we get closer to the election, I suspect his lies will get even bigger, until we get to the biggest one of all, bar none. Come November 2, the last thing we'll hear will be something like "...And I'll see to it that every single person in the United States gets a million dollars! It's true! Vote for me, your favorite President, Donald Trump!

I want a unicorn too!
 
Another plus in the conspiracy-theory theory is that she can quickly “recover” so that Team Trump can point out how harmless it is.

My thought, too. Although the word is that she is symptomatic (and I don't wish particular ill for her), I don't necessarily believe it. Will it be a "miracle" recovery? This administration will do anything -- anything -- to increase the possibility of an election win.

I will be very surprised if The PDJT's self-quarantine makes it past noon tomorrow, regardless of his test results. Even if he tested negative, he should still be in quarantine for 14 days.
 
How about this. He is the first to try the new, secretly approved vaccine, he is now fully recovered and cleared from quarantine within 5 days. Trump has defeated Covid, and now so will the rest of the USA.
 
How about this. He is the first to try the new, secretly approved vaccine, he is now fully recovered and cleared from quarantine within 5 days. Trump has defeated Covid, and now so will the rest of the USA.
Except that if Vampire Pence gets it too and has to quarantine, Pelosi gets to be president for the interim. And she can order all sorts of changes to reduce or eliminate the electoral obstruction the Trump team have been desperately erecting.

But most of all, I would like to see her sack all the White House staff and cabinet secretaries who are rabid Trump sycophants. Bye, Miller! Bye, Betsy! ;)
 
As we get closer to the election, I suspect his lies will get even bigger, until we get to the biggest one of all, bar none. Come November 2, the last thing we'll hear will be something like "...And I'll see to it that every single person in the United States gets a million dollars! It's true! Vote for me, your favorite President, Donald Trump!

I was thinking more “the doctors say my blood naturally produces COVID antibodies so they will be able to synthesize a vaccine from my blood. Of course I’d be more inclined to donate this life-saving blood if I were president.”


And we shouldn’t rule out “Say, that’s a beautiful little country you got there. It’d be a shame if anything happened to it in the next ten weeks. Many people are saying that terrible things happen to countries every year.”
 
As we get closer to the election, I suspect his lies will get even bigger, until we get to the biggest one of all, bar none. Come November 2, the last thing we'll hear will be something like "...And I'll see to it that every single person in the United States gets a million dollars! It's true! Vote for me, your favorite President, Donald Trump!

No. His base doesn’t want to hear that.
He will have to say “Every hard-working American (wink, wink) will get a million dollars.” After all the Always-Trumpers don’t want everyone to have a million dollars - that money should be given to just the right people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom