• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Retweeted

Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa
White House Correspondents, 9 out of 10 of them, are shallow and silly—-with Zero historical sense. They are outclassed in every way (especially intellectually) by this @PressSec⁩, @kayleighmcenany⁩, another stunning performance today: 10/1/20
 
Trump Retweeted

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
It’s obvious that the media’s plan is to bury us all in an avalanche of lies and lunatic conspiracy theories in the hopes that Americans don’t notice they’re running a phony and a mediocrity for the presidency

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
"The riots were never a popular uprising; rather, they were always the work of elite Democrats: That is, state and local Democratic officials who permitted, even egged on, the rioting; the Democratic media which looked the other way."
 
I love the smell of Trumps fear in the afternoon, it's the smell of victory.
 
There is an argument I find somewhat (not completely but somewhat) comforting.

The "Right" will not engage in a mass uprising if Trump loses because evolutions/uprisings happen when a people are truly desperate. The "Right" is not truly desperate. They can go on about how there way of life is ending and that all is lost if the Democrats get in power but then they go home to their houses and sleep in their warm comfortable beds and watch TV. People don't go all Red Dawn when they do that.

David Wong (yeah, yeah I'm bringing him up again) mentioned that when he was growing up his family belong to a church where every Sunday the pastor would go on and on about how any day now the "Evil Godless Liberals" would round up all the good God fearing real Americans and everyone nodded and agreed... and then when church let out they didn't go out and buy ammo and prepare for widespread guerilla warfare, they to the Old Country Buffet for lunch and then went home to watch the Bears game.

Indeed. This is fairly similar to the "race war" push by the Boogaloo crowd. There's just no real appetite for it in the general public - rather, it's more reasonable to expect a bunch of domestic terrorism to be incited by a tiny minority.

Fox is clearly looking for a way to abandon the USS Trump.
They seem to have gotten the marching orders to draw the line at White Supremacy.

Ehh... Highly doubtful, on both points. Fox is more likely to be momentarily distancing themselves, at best, while they listen to the way the wind's going. As for drawing the line at White Supremacy? Pfft. Fox may balk at open endorsing of White Supremacy, but mainly because they've been working for a long time to create and prop up at least a thin veneer of plausible deniability for much of the right to grasp onto while feeding it at various levels.

You don't really think that Paul Ryan left the House to spend more time with his family do you? He left to take a job on the board at Fox News so he could wait for Trump in the tall grass.

I'd be more inclined to think that Paul Ryan took a step back after horrible polling and advice that it would be smarter for him to just step down then if he wanted to become President later. I don't see it as all that likely that he's specifically working to ambush Trump with Fox News, honestly.
 
Funny thing about the debate performance, former staffers have said, "That was the real donald trump you saw." The one they had to deal with. They say, for starters, when trump arrives in the West Wing he is usually in a foul mood. As in the debate, he talks over everyone at staff meetings, refuses to listen to anything he doesn't already agree with. The reason why a former staffer said, "You have no idea how difficult it is to tell president trump something he doesn't want to hear. He just refuses to listen."

Look at the list of people who worked for him and then quit. The only people who speak well of him are people who are still on his payroll.
 
Trump Retweeted

David J Harris Jr
@DavidJHarrisJr
These are her own constituents.
Trump Supporters at Minnesota Rally Chant ‘Lock Her Up!’ When Trump Mentions Ilhan Omar
On Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters started a "lock her up" chant about Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) as the president warned of the dangers of allowing refugees to resettle in Minnesota.
djhjmedia.com

Anyone else tired of the lies?
Chris Wallace of @foxnewssunday should be ashamed of himself!
RT so America knows the truth!
#TrumpIsARacist my ass!
An ethnic minority and a woman, a twofur.

I did some more looking into the O'Keefe video, it's a fake as an eight dollar bill.

Sahan Journal: How did an August primary election in Minneapolis turn into a national right-wing disinformation campaign against absentee ballots?
Allegations of voter fraud in Minneapolis took right-wing media by storm Sunday night. They stem from a report by Project Veritas, a video sting operation led by Republican provocateur James O’Keefe.

Project Veritas’ latest stunt exposé accuses Ilhan Omar’s campaign of “ballot harvesting”: a mail-in ballot practice—often legal—that occurs when a third party collects election ballots from voters and submits them to election judges. Various anonymous sources describe collecting ballots from elders in the local Somali community during August’s primary election.

The report, which is clouded with muddled and unsubstantiated information, ....
You can read the details at the site if you're interested in your own opinion. Don't let my POV distort your POV. But the scam is pretty transparent.

Of course Trump voters don't care so push back on this if/when you can.
 
I feel an overwhelming sense of sympathy.....

Nope, wait a second. It was just gas.

From: CBC
Hope Hicks, one of U.S. President Donald Trump's closest aides, has tested positive for the coronavirus.
...
Hicks travelled with the president multiple times this week, including on Marine One, the presidential helicopter, for a Minnesota rally Wednesday, and aboard Air Force One to Tuesday night's first presidential debate.


Hard to have any sympathy for people responsible for helping Stubby McBonespurs win elections, considering the number of people who have died because of their actions.

(I debated whether I should put this in the Covid19 thread, but I put it here because of the close association between Trump and Hicks.)
 
I feel an overwhelming sense of sympathy.....

Nope, wait a second. It was just gas.

From: CBC
Hope Hicks, one of U.S. President Donald Trump's closest aides, has tested positive for the coronavirus.
...
Hicks travelled with the president multiple times this week, including on Marine One, the presidential helicopter, for a Minnesota rally Wednesday, and aboard Air Force One to Tuesday night's first presidential debate.


Hard to have any sympathy for people responsible for helping Stubby McBonespurs win elections, considering the number of people who have died because of their actions.

(I debated whether I should put this in the Covid19 thread, but I put it here because of the close association between Trump and Hicks.)

Dare I say it? I hope she's having an affair with him.
 
I would never wish Covid on anyone. I'd make an exception for Trump.
What about Moscow Mitch? What about the army of Trump enablers in congress and his administration? Steven Miller? Steve Bannon? Trump is only able to do the things he does because people in the GOP let him.
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't it be interesting to see Trump come down with COVID in the next few days? Wonder how that would affect the election?

I feel that way, and have .said it before, but it seems that he is at high risk
 
You know what? It's taken a very short time, but I am willing to entertain the possibility that it's all BS -- a constructed distraction from the disastrous debate. The POTUS and FLOTUS are now self-quarantining, according to reports.

At this point I don't think it's remotely a conspiracy theory -- in fact I think it's quite likely. Goes to body of work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom