Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 64,223
Maybe slander wasn't the right word, and I wasn't accusing you of anything, just Ziggurat. Trying to use a man that tried to misuse the system to his advantage (and hopefully he is prosecuted, since you have to sign a legal document stating you are the gender you say you are) to smear transpeople in general as dishonest or descriptive is something I see a lot from transphobes.
I didn't smear anyone, and certainly not transpeople in general. I explicitly told you the point of my post, and you're still pretending it meant something completely different than it actually meant.
And that person won't be prosecuted, because they didn't break the law. The legal standard isn't what you apparently think it is. You want to blame me for pointing that out, rather than recognize what the legal standard actually is. You are, in short, trying to shoot the messenger because you don't like the message. That isn't productive.