Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2001
- Messages
- 28,828
Hasn't he been constantly badmouthing Fox News lately, saying how terrible there are compared to how they used to be, and how much better OAN is?
I'm guessing he's temporarily forgotten that he doesn't like them, and those synapses will eventually reconnect and he'll start insulting them again.
It is not temporarily forgetting. It is all about what have you done for me today - or More precisely, what have you done for me in the past couple of hours. If you run a story he likes, then you are geniuses. If 5 hours later you run a story he hates, then you are morons and you have always been morons. It’s confusing to rational people, but it makes perfect sense once you’ve stepped through the looking glass.
I’m not sure how much of that is keen insight into how American media consumers can be manipulated, how much is “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia,” and how much is just the only management style that he has ever known: employees must be browbeaten into submission through over-the-top insults.
Last edited: