xjx388
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2010
- Messages
- 11,392
It wasn’t too long ago that I was arguing against prescribing HQ for Covid prophylaxis/treatment outside of emergency hospital use and trials because it’s unethical to do so: there’s no evidence of efficacy, thus no good medical reason to even prescribe it off label. Basically, I argued that any doctor who wrote a script for it was doing the same thing as writing HCG for weight loss. Worse, they were contributing to a shortage for people who depend on it, like my wife.
SkepticGinger said doctors have a right to do so, even if there’s no evidence. I even mentioned how it was odd that she was agreeing with Trump.
[Theead vindication for xjx388].
SG will get it.
SkepticGinger said doctors have a right to do so, even if there’s no evidence. I even mentioned how it was odd that she was agreeing with Trump.
[Theead vindication for xjx388].
SG will get it.
