Safe-Keeper
My avatar is not a Drumpf hat
"Japanese in Gina is a Democrat hoax!"I don't think anything that kills 120,000 people in 6 months could ever be a joke. I also don't think an economic disaster is a joke either. Still, this really is nothing if you compare it to WW2. FDR rallied the country to get it done. People sacrificed and mostly pulled together. In contrast, Trump is trying to tear the country apart.
"It's just one fighter coming in from Japan!"
"On December 6th, a date which will live in infamy, I was suddenly and deliberately attacked by very nasty Fake News reporters asking me very mean questions."
"Gina lied and didn't say anything about Japanese troops in Gina, total cover-up, I could have done more than anyone if someone had warned me."
"The Japs on Wake will go away like a miracle!"
"Rationing? Shifting factories towards a war economy? Self-censoring in public to not give away "war secrets"? COMMUNISM!!!!"
"I take no responsibility."