Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2010
- Messages
- 32,124
Ivanka's PA has also tested positive.
He's flogging that same bs again. It will go away by itself. We don't need testing. We don't even need a vaccine. Never mind this contradicts the experts....Trump gave up two months or more, claiming the virus would "just disappear," and now the death count approaches 80,000.
Oh wouldn't that be sweet irony, Trump having a heart attack from using hydroxychloroquine.Or better yet, the ones he's been touting that actually increase the chances of a fatal outcome.
I have to say that when he restricted travel from Europe, I thought it was just a dramatic play to feed his ego. I was mistaken about that and now think that it should have been done earlier.
To be sure, the WHO says that such travel restrictions are ineffective and so I could be wrong now just as I think I was wrong then.
It took me forever to find this.Ivanka's PA has also tested positive.
Darn.The aide to Trump has been teleworking and hasn’t been in the presence of the president’s daughter in weeks, a source told CNN.
More of that useless contact tracing.And FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn has been forced to self-isolate for two weeks after exposure to Miller, Politico reported
Hahn was advised to do so after contact tracing linked him to coronavirus task force spokesperson Katie Miller — the wife of presidential advisor Stephen Miller — who has also tested positive.
.....
To be sure, the WHO says that such travel restrictions are ineffective and so I could be wrong now just as I think I was wrong then.
Oh, a detail I hadn't seen before: Trump and Pence are now being tested daily
Trump is also lying about his aide, saying that he's had "very little personal contact" with him.
But then you just ignored literally weeks worth of messages that have explained, in detail, exactly what Trump should have done in response to this crisis, so that you can keep defending the indefensible.
I stand by my assessment of your character.
Okay, so you misspelled "What".
Ivanka's PA has also tested positive.
I know what those people think Tump should have done, as there is no shortage of posts where they tell us so. Meadmaker in particular had some good points.
But the poster to whom I directed the question had assumed us repeatedly that the flu was thousands of times more deadly and more easily spread. She also criticized Trump for stopping Chinese nationals from coming to the US. Now she's telling us that if Trump had done his job the cases could have been kept to a reasonable number. Quite interesting, to say the least. I didn't really expect an answer (from her), but thought I'd ask anyways.
Ivanka's PA has also tested positive.
How much do you think that concerns me?
Huh?
Oh wouldn't that be sweet irony, Trump having a heart attack from using hydroxychloroquine.
Yeah, we need to be clear on this point.
Everyone apparently assumed that you were interested in having an honest discussion about the actual issue when it’s pretty obvious that your only interest is in carefully crafting a rhetorical gotcha based on a misrepresentation of another poster’s argument.
And based on your posting history, I’m not sure why anyone would have made that assumption in the first place.
Worth bearing in mind amongst all this that Trump is urging states to re-open and he, his press secretary, and sundry other officials and cronies are saying that there shouldn't be much testing of the general public, that everybody in the White House is tested several times a week.[/QUOTE]
I have little problem with this. It should have been being done practically from day one, for the very top tier, anyway. Oh, I kind of wish the only test was with the long swabs, which The PDJT hated so much.
But everybody in the country should be able to get tested at least once, so we could at least get a baseline. (Yes, I know that's impossible especially to get us all done at roughly the same time.)
...Everyone apparently assumed that you were interested in having an honest discussion about the actual issue...
He should have made certain that they were quarantined and tested as they returned. Otherwise what is the logic? That the nature of your passport determines if you are infectious or not? The political nature of Trump’s motivation is made all too clear by this indifference to the actual public health aspects of his order.