• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's campaign theme should be: "Just tell me, how many people do I have to kill to get re-elected?"
 
I'd say the reason for calling them Republican crimes is that we're done being charitable with these scumbags. We've spent years now giving them the benefit of the doubt, only to see them get worse and worse.

So far, every gun-toting thug we've seen protesting the lockdowns and the requirements of social distancing, like face masks and closed seating areas in restaurants, has been a Republican. I've seen no images and heard no reports of any left-wing people running around with guns, complaining about having to be nice to people during a pandemic. Even the "Antifa" bogeyman has been entirely absent, even from the right-wing blathersphere.

So yeah, these are Republican Crimes until they are absolutely proven not to be. Any Republican who doesn't like that can either **** right off, or start voting Democrat.
Or grow a backbone and start fighting to take their party back from idiots who are now running it.

I have fairly liberal views. I support both our federal Liberal government and in the past have supported our provincial NDP. However in their previous term in office, the provincial NDP ran up horrible budget deficits. Currently I like most of what the current provincial Conservative government has been doing with regards to getting that deficit under control. The premier has taken a lot of flack for it and he's done a couple of things that I don't like.

But then, even my boy Trudeau has been slapped twice by the ethics commissioner, one of them for a scandal that nearly cost him his government.

In my opinion, a healthy democracy needs people on both sides of the spectrum to prevent the other side from going crazy. And right now the Republicans in the US need to get their party out of the insane asylum.
 
Trump Retweeted

Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump
President @realDonaldTrump: In every battle, we have placed our loyalty in each other & God - we have prevailed, and we will prevail again!
 
Trump retweeted

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
“Texas has been phenomenal,” Trump said.
We appreciate the President and his team being available 24/7 to help Texas fight against #COVID19 and to put us in a position to open up business.
Texans will prevail.
 
Looks like it was a military aide/valet in the inner circle who had the virus. I was going to say "There goes the guy's career." but then I realized, if you're a direct aide to the President, there ain't much more upward you can go anyway.

But Trump just called him a "good person". He's ****** twelve ways from Sunday.
 
One saving grace on the lockdown being phased out is that I doubt anyone is thinking in terms of re-opening public schools, since there would be scant instructional benefit. At least that's one population (students, teachers, administrators) who aren't going to be forced into close quarters at the height of a pandemic.
Schools and kindergartens are reopening here in Norway. In part because children seem to be affected more mildly by the virus IIRC, and because they don't seem to pass it on to others, with very rare exceptions..
 
Trump Tweets

Congratulations to former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and all others involved, on a complete and total exoneration (with a 9-0 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court) on the Obama DOJ Scam referred to as “Bridgegate.” The Democrats....

....are getting caught doing very evil things, and Republicans should take note. This was grave misconduct by the Obama Justice Department! @GovChristie
The Supreme Court found that the defendants had closed the lanes as an act of political payback, but also that "not every corrupt act by state or local officials is a federal crime."

I have a feeling that just like the Masterpiece Cake Shop ruling, this too will be misrepresented ad nauseam.
 
America is doomed ,it is a criminal enterprise, no better than-the worst banana republic. God help you all, you are ruled by criminals and half of your population cheers it.
 
Trump retweeted
Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
“Texas has been phenomenal,” Trump said.
We appreciate the President and his team being available 24/7 to help Texas fight against #COVID19 and to put us in a position to open up business. Texans will prevail.

As Dan Patrick the Lone Star State's lieutenant governor said to Tucker Carlson:
"I said when I was with you that night, there are more important things than living." Link


Careful what you wish for Dan. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Texas 05062020.jpg
    Texas 05062020.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 17
The Supreme Court found that the defendants had closed the lanes as an act of political payback, but also that "not every corrupt act by state or local officials is a federal crime."

I have a feeling that just like the Masterpiece Cake Shop ruling, this too will be misrepresented ad nauseam.
I thought closing the bridge was the scam?
 
Trump and Putin talk by phone on the same day DOJ drops the case against Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying about his discussion with Russia's ambassador. "We're the most powerful nation. They're a very powerful nation. Why would we not be dealing with each other?" Trump asks.
 
Trump and Putin talk by phone on the same day DOJ drops the case against Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying about his discussion with Russia's ambassador. "We're the most powerful nation. They're a very powerful nation. Why would we not be dealing with each other?" Trump asks.

I’m amazed that the White House is still releasing information about which foreign leaders POTIS talks to.
 
On general principle, I would never wish illness on anyone.

But then there’s the concept of “poetic justice”. In that regard, Trump or Pence or both absolutely need to contract COVID 19 to keep the universe in balance. But I feel a little guilty feeling that way.

I have no such reservations. I hope he gets it and I hope it's fatal. It would be a wonderful thing for the country. He's just a Trump so who cares? It's not like he has value. He'd step over our bodies to get reelected.
 
Apparently the federal statute used specified corruption for monetary gain; while Christie et al were only after political payback.

I read the opinion and this was really prosecutor misconduct. The law doesn't cover what the defendants did. They should have found another statute to charge under.
 
On general principle, I would never wish illness on anyone.

But then there’s the concept of “poetic justice”. In that regard, Trump or Pence or both absolutely need to contract COVID 19 to keep the universe in balance. But I feel a little guilty feeling that way.

I'll be happy to join you on your trip to Hell for having normal, human feelings....just like me. :D
 
Trump Tweets

Congratulations to former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and all others involved, on a complete and total exoneration (with a 9-0 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court) on the Obama DOJ Scam referred to as “Bridgegate.” The Democrats....

....are getting caught doing very evil things, and Republicans should take note. This was grave misconduct by the Obama Justice Department! @GovChristie

Uh huh. Sure. They were found to have done exactly what they did: shut down the bridge for political payback. The fact that isn't a federal felony is why they won. They were still scumbags. Which, of course, Trump admires.
 
Uh huh. Sure. They were found to have done exactly what they did: shut down the bridge for political payback. The fact that isn't a federal felony is why they won. They were still scumbags. Which, of course, Trump admires.
Nope. They "won" and didn't go to jail. Doesn't matter one iota how legally or why or whatever. That's ALL that matters to be a WINNER! in the Trumpiverse.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom