• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

“Concast” should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough. I know him and Crazy Mika well, used them beautifully in the last Election, dumped them nicely, and will state on the record that he is “nuts”. Besides, bad ratings! #OPENJOECOLDCASE

Getting great reviews, finally, for how well we are handling the pandemic, especially our strong production of desperately needed ventilators, the building of field hospitals & beds, and soon, the great things we are doing on testing. People are really working well together!

Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!

I have no words. How can anyone with a shred of decency or intelligence support this piece of garbage? And they wonder why I think they're stupid.
 
I will admit freely that I quite enjoyed Dilbert no problem, but Scott seems to have lost the plot entirely.

Dilbert used to be excellent - I bought the books and my kids used to buy me the page-per-day tear off cartoon calendars.

The strip went downhill fast and is such a pale shadow of itself it's excruciating. I doubt he even writes it himself, probably farmed it out to a minion or two.
 
Dilbert used to be excellent - I bought the books and my kids used to buy me the page-per-day tear off cartoon calendars.

The strip went downhill fast and is such a pale shadow of itself it's excruciating. I doubt he even writes it himself, probably farmed it out to a minion or two.

Sub contracted to Elbonia
 
In that same interview as the Lincoln stuff, Trump claimed the Spanish Flue in 1917 ended the 1st world war because the soldiers were all getting sick.
 
In that same interview as the Lincoln stuff, Trump claimed the Spanish Flue in 1917 ended the 1st world war because the soldiers were all getting sick.

He's not all wrong (although I do wish he'd stop saying 1917 when the Spanish Flu began in 1918). The SF killed more soldiers on both sides than combat. While many soldiers died, many more were rendered incapable of fighting. It spread through most, if not all, the camps and trenches gutting the fighting forces. While it may not have 'ended' the war, it certainly helped to shorten it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom