kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 16,449
Yikes! the Lincoln Project is hammering it home.
The Lincoln Project has rolled out a rather brutal anti Trump attack add, which explains dickhead's Lincoln comparisons, I think.
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1942455
Trump Tweets
“Concast” should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough. I know him and Crazy Mika well, used them beautifully in the last Election, dumped them nicely, and will state on the record that he is “nuts”. Besides, bad ratings! #OPENJOECOLDCASE
Getting great reviews, finally, for how well we are handling the pandemic, especially our strong production of desperately needed ventilators, the building of field hospitals & beds, and soon, the great things we are doing on testing. People are really working well together!
Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!
Where's the love for Herbert Hoover?For our international members who might not be familiar, this is a popular meme among the alt-white. 14 refers to the 14 words, usually stated as:
H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH. Heil Hitler!
Good on them, though. I think if we're going to get rid of Trump it's going to depend a lot on Republicans who have decided as E.E, Cummings put it, "there is some **** I will not eat."I see they're Republicans. I'm sure the angry tweets against them will start soon. probably just unamerican RINOs.
Wow, Scott Adams is a complete and utter douche.
Where's the love for Herbert Hoover?
Sam Harris had him on as a guest some time ago. It was a weird listening experience. I think it's this episode.I will admit freely that I quite enjoyed Dilbert no problem, but Scott seems to have lost the plot entirely.
I will admit freely that I quite enjoyed Dilbert no problem, but Scott seems to have lost the plot entirely.
Dilbert used to be excellent - I bought the books and my kids used to buy me the page-per-day tear off cartoon calendars.
The strip went downhill fast and is such a pale shadow of itself it's excruciating. I doubt he even writes it himself, probably farmed it out to a minion or two.
"Joe Scarborough claims I am mentally incompetent! I will show him that he's right!!!!!!"
The Lincoln Project has rolled out a rather brutal anti Trump attack add, which explains dickhead's Lincoln comparisons, I think.
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1942455
In that same interview as the Lincoln stuff, Trump claimed the Spanish Flue in 1917 ended the 1st world war because the soldiers were all getting sick.
A lot of people don't know that.In that same interview as the Lincoln stuff, Trump claimed the Spanish Flue in 1917 ended the 1st world war because the soldiers were all getting sick.
Trump is a brilliant hypnotist? Interesting theory.Sam Harris had him on as a guest some time ago. It was a weird listening experience. I think it's this episode.
In that same interview as the Lincoln stuff, Trump claimed the Spanish Flue in 1917 ended the 1st world war because the soldiers were all getting sick.
He has been retweeting himself a lot today, I just posted the two that were less than a day after the original.
As for the boaters thing. Some boat owner had his boat hull 'wrapped' in a vinyl banner saying 'Trump 2020'
https://twitter.com/HopeHeck/status/1256085757728403459
I loved that ad. Not aggressive in tone, but oh so powerful.The Lincoln Project has rolled out a rather brutal anti Trump attack add, which explains dickhead's Lincoln comparisons, I think.
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1942455