• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really sad that we have a President who, on the same day, says "Capital Hill" and "we're" instead of "were." I was not a huge Obama fan, but he would not make these type of mistakes in writing. I think that the typos are a new kind of crypto-trolling, because if you care about the President using correct grammar, you must be a liberal or something.

Exactly. Noticing grammar, diction, and spelling errors will be the shibboleth to spot the enemy in the coming war.
 
I’m not attempting an argument “both sides do it” but instead how on earth can Trump’s supporters go on the attack on this issue without their hypocrisy being noted and the history of this issue in the presidential campaign being more broadly put forward.

Beats me. Somehow I got to this site (first time I was aware of TheRightScoop) where that very phenomenon is on vivid display. The topic is Wallace's hypocrisy and I called the posters on *their* hypocrisy. I got called for my "Whataboutism" (which, I must admit, is true in this case) but the defense of Trump is pretty consistent in the comments.

I used the same nic there if you want to search for my comments.
 
Is the info he's bleating about public? I've not seen a reference to any such report.
He's trying to rewrite history. Just because he can't remember reading anything himself until late January, he is trying to contend nobody ever told him.

What do the relevant authorities have to do to get his attention these days? Kick him in the balls as he enters the Oval Office and jamb the report up his ass?
 
George W. Bush calls for an end to partisanship in America's fight against coronavirus


Washington (CNN) - Former President George W. Bush called for an end to partisanship in the nation's continued battle against the coronavirus, urging Americans to "remember that empathy and simple kindness are essential powerful tools of national recovery."

"We are not partisan combatants," he said in a video message posted by the George W. Bush Presidential Center on Twitter Saturday. "We're human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of God. We rise or fall together. And we're determined to riseThe former commander in chief's message comes as the country grapples with more than 1 million confirmed cases of coronavirus and more than 66,500 deaths, according to the latest tally by Johns Hopkins University. Bush's message was originally shared during "The Call to Unite" 24-hour event.

"Medical professionals are risking their own health for the health of others, and we're deeply grateful. Officials at every level are setting out the requirements of public health that protect us all. And we all need to do our part," Bush said.

And I bet you can't guess which complete filthy scumbag son-of-a-bitch tried to make it all about himself!




Come on, guess!




Still, President Donald Trump on Sunday sought to dismiss his predecessor's comments, tweeting that Bush "was nowhere to be found" during Trump's impeachment trial.
 
Thanks. I was thinking of strategic missile talks with the Soviets and Jimmy Carter.


Holy ****, he is retweeting the Pizzagate guy!??!

ETA - Trebuchet beat me to it. To add a little value, Posobiec is also a nazi fanboy, and pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy, causing a lot of pain and suffering for the Rich family. Probably a coincidence that they are Jewish.

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1021973081105948672
Hillary will cough at least 14 times during an 88 minute debate means she's a nazi.

What's in your water?
 
Trump Tweets

Intelligence has just reported to me that I was correct, and that they did NOT bring up the CoronaVirus subject matter until late into January, just prior to my banning China from the U.S. Also, they only spoke of the Virus in a very non-threatening, or matter of fact, manner...

....Fake News got it wrong again, as always, and tens of thousands of lives were saved by my EARLY BAN of China into our Country. The people that we’re allowed were heavily scrutinized and tested U.S. citizens, and as such, I welcome them with open arms!

And did intelligence say “Sir, you are right. We never told you.”

WTF does that mean? Intelligence has reported to me.
There are over a dozen intelligence agencies in the US.

Of course, if we asked for some type of citation for the claim, we’d be told that that question is one of the nastiest questions he has ever been asked.
 
He's trying to rewrite history. Just because he can't remember reading anything himself until late January, he is trying to contend nobody ever told him.

What do the relevant authorities have to do to get his attention these days? Kick him in the balls as he enters the Oval Office and jamb the report up his ass?

See my post #1897 upthread. It states he was given the info in early January in his daily briefings...which he doesn't bother to read.
 
Maggie Haberman, NYT: "The president said in front of the Lincoln Memorial that he thinks he’s been treated worse than Lincoln."
 
Maggie Haberman, NYT: "The president said in front of the Lincoln Memorial that he thinks he’s been treated worse than Lincoln."

I seriously wonder if that was written for him (as a great distraction from his virus mess-up) or if it just came to him and he thought it sounded good. Or if it came to him and he thought it was accurate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom