SezMe
post-pre-born
That's my view. Follow up in the candidate thread.I'm not following your logic at all here. I'd expect he'd take a lot more disaffected Republican voters than Democratic voters.
That's my view. Follow up in the candidate thread.I'm not following your logic at all here. I'd expect he'd take a lot more disaffected Republican voters than Democratic voters.
I guess the GOP has decided to not be the party of personal responsibility.![]()
I was under the impression that it was more about believing and focusing on it than saying. I admit to never having given it the time for serious review, though, after figuring that it was a play on confirmation bias and behavior modification.
I'm going to disagree here, too. I don't buy that. Rather, I think that he doesn't want to be questioned about the things that he screwed up horribly (and, in some cases, probably intentionally screwed up) and be forced into a position where he would have to admit wrongdoing and thus is acting like that to try to shut down the question without admitting wrongdoing. It's a tactic, not even close to a belief.
Let's pretend like Trump isn't lying and the virus was in a lab and got out. We know Trump is lying but we'll pretend this is one time he told the truth.
I'm not following your logic at all here. I'd expect he'd take a lot more disaffected Republican voters than Democratic voters.
No one else has noticed @SexCounseling?Trump Retweeted
Dawn Michael, PhD
@SexCounseling
CNN is a part of the problem and they should be sued for spreading lies and propaganda!
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
General Flynn, Kavanaugh, Nicholas Sandmann- liberal journos are willing to set these people up with lies and then pounce on them like hyenas with no regard for the lives and families they ruin Do you ever see the journos apologize?
They have neither introspection nor honor
Dan Crenshaw
@DanCrenshawTX
US House candidate, TX-2
Hey Joe, last year US emissions dropped by 2.1% largely because of Republican-led efforts to deregulate natural gas, a cleaner burning fuel.
Last week, Democrats actually demanded a moratorium on building gas pipelines.
I suppose y’all prefer importing dirty fuel from Russia?
ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley
Pres @realDonaldTrump is right 2use authority 2 keep open meat processing plants Its critical infrastructure 4 country's food supply chain As saying goes society is 9 meals away from food riots Fed govt shld help w PPE&testing/plants need 2follow CDC&OSHA guidance 2protect wrkers
No one else has noticed @SexCounseling?
Not the first time he's retweeted her either. She had a few retweets in January and February, prompting the same reaction from various journalists. IIRC the conclusion was that she's part of a circle of conservatives who constantly retweet each other, thus amplifying their messages.No one else has noticed @SexCounseling?
We'll never stop needling you.
Trump Tweets
The Governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal.