Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Quote:
@OANN Poll . . .
Bwahahhahhahhah.
I had the same reaction.
Quote:
@OANN Poll . . .
Bwahahhahhahhah.
Same here. I'm hoping that they are prioritizing those who need it more than I do.
Iran is acting up. Or it's being hyped up. Either way, just the sort of distraction Trump needs right now.
Trump Tweets
Crazy “Nancy Pelosi, you are a weak person. You are a poor leader. You are the reason America hates career politicians, like yourself.” @seanhannity She is totally incompetent & controlled by the Radical Left, a weak and pathetic puppet. Come back to Washington and do your job!
@OANN Poll “Gives President Trump a 52% Approval Rating in North Carolina, and a seven point lead over (Sleepy) Joe Biden. The President also helps other Republican Candidates, including @SenThomTillis, who has a 4% lead over his Democrat rival.”
Major News Conference tonight, the White House at 6:00 P.M. (Eastern), to explain Guidelines for OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN!
Translation: Yet another Trump **** show.
Who watches these things (other than idiots and masochists)?
Who watches these things (other than idiots and masochists)?
Trump Tweets
Democrats are blocking additional funding for the popular Paycheck Protection Program. They are killing American small businesses. Stop playing politics Dems! Support Refilling PPP NOW – it is out of funds!
Major News Conference tonight, the White House at 6:00 P.M. (Eastern), to explain Guidelines for OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN!
https://www.usnews.com/news/economy...oney-as-additional-funding-stalls-in-congressBut Democrats want to ensure that some of the money is prioritized for companies run by minorities and women that may not have existing relationships with banks. They are also calling for additional funding for hospitals as well as state and local governments.
Trump tweets
Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. She’s an incompetent, third-rate politician!
Nearly 40,000 Americans and authorized travelers have come into the U.S. from China since President Trump imposed travel restrictions more than two months ago, the New York Times reports.
Why it matters: Trump has suggested that his action to ban foreigners from entering the U.S. if they were in China before early February has contributed to lower COVID-19 cases and fatalities in the U.S.
"I cut off China very early. And if I didn’t, we would have a chart that you wouldn’t believe," Trump said at a briefing on Friday, referring to White House models on where the virus has spread in the U.S. and how many deaths have occurred.
Details: 279 flights from China have arrived in the U.S since Trump's travel restrictions were announced, "and screening procedures have been uneven," the Times notes.
Trump tweets
Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. She’s an incompetent, third-rate politician!
(link to video in tweet). https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1250852583318736896
Who watches these things (other than idiots and masochists)?
I can't anymore, but someone has to so we can keep abreast of what this imbecile is planning.
People like me hoping to see Trump have another meltdown when a reporter calls him on his ****.
I have a question. Is he really as inarticulate as he seems, or is he just pandering to his base by not using them fancy words?My wife watches every day, almost entirely for Stacy's reason. I retreat to the other end of the house and put headphones on so I can't hear him.
“I want to emphasize the risk to the American public remains low,” says Dr. Sonia Y. Angell, California Department of Public Health Director and State Health Officer, echoing previous comments. Link
And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House. Link
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/On February 24, Nancy Pelosi was on TV saying she thought it was safe for people to visit San Francisco's Chinatown where business had dropped dramatically. On that date there were no confirmed cases of coronavirus in San Francisco. Three days later the state public health director announced:
This is what Trump was saying two days after Pelosi visited San Francisco's Chinatown:
Sounds like this thing is pretty much over, eh Mr. Prez? Great job, Sir!
![]()
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
673,215
Deaths:
34,384
I have a question. Is he really as inarticulate as he seems, or is he just pandering to his base by not using them fancy words?