• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

How do I end up defending Alex Jones? Posts like that.

I have no reason to like Alex. At one point he claimed (on air) that James B and I were working in the basement of the Pentagon, trying to undermine the 9-11 Truth Movement.

But I don't mind saying that he was fully within his rights to say that. Yes it is untrue, but not so obviously untrue that he could determine the truth.

BTW, I did experience some mild harassment on the phone (listed number back in the day).

Let me be clear here; I have no opposition to him getting sued in civil court for his many torts. I hope that the plaintiffs get all the money he has.

But nobody should serve time for being an idiot, not even Alex

When extreme idiocy causes serious harm, we call it negligence. Are you trying to say that all laws that address negligence should be struck down?
 
Yes. As of March 10, he was still pimping nano silver toothpaste as killing the coronavirus as claimed by the Pentagon allegedly. As if we can all use toothpaste to not get coronavirus. He’s going to get in trouble beyond all his other troubles

So Alex is ripping off Jude Law in "Contagion"?
 
I'm not surprised. He allegedly hadn't been drinking for a while and seemed to start up again recently, sometimes during the show. His non-CPAC event in DC featured him drunkenly running up on stage and grabbing the mike from other speakers. He ended up not giving his closing speech as the other speaker said that "Alex has gone to bed." He's not well.

Also - he shaved his head last week. I can only find a link from his odious website, so I'll put it in spoiler tags.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/video-alex-jones-shaves-head-says-hes-in-war-mode.html
This all pretty amusing. It makes me think that Alex has graduated from his usual mo of pretending to be crazy to actually being crazy.
 
Alex Jones loses yet another preliminary appeal in Sandy Hook lawsuit, adds tens of thousands more in fees to his tab

Jones’ most recent appeal to dismiss Heslin’s lawsuit was found to be “frivolous,” the court ruled Wednesday. Jones was ordered to pay $22,250 in attorney fees.

Jones was also ordered to pay approximately $25,000 in October after a court sanctioned him. And in December, he was ordered to pay $100,000 in legal fees after a Texas judge ruled his defense team “intentionally disregarded” an earlier order to produce witnesses.

Attorney Mark Bankston, who is representing Heslin and other families suing Jones, told HuffPost in a statement that the latest victory for his client spells the end for Jones.

“It is rare to see a legal defense so incompetent and disrespectful to the rule of law that it causes a defendant to rack up $150,000 in fines during preliminary motions before even reaching trial,” Bankston said. “These fines are only the beginning. A far greater reckoning awaits Mr. Jones.”
 
At some point, Jones has to realize his options are settling, or losing in court, right?

Come on AJ, just settle and be done with it. It will be far easier to spin a settlement than an outright loss.
 
At some point, Jones has to realize his options are settling, or losing in court, right?

Come on AJ, just settle and be done with it. It will be far easier to spin a settlement than an outright loss.

I'm not so sure. Jones is a villain for sure, but this lawsuit seems to be an edge case. The 1A umbrella is very broad for journalists, even extremely reckless ones like Jones. This is an uphill climb for our plaintiffs.

If he loses this case, it will be an interesting precedent for sure.
 
He was on his way to the poorhouse until this pandemic spiked his dried food and colloidal silver sales. Now all of that money can go to pay legal fees.
 
At some point, Jones has to realize his options are settling, or losing in court, right?

Come on AJ, just settle and be done with it. It will be far easier to spin a settlement than an outright loss.

Whichever course of action brings Jones closest to drowning himself in his toilet is the one I advice.
 
From the hill dot com.

The Food and Drug Administration has told InfoWars founder Alex Jones to remove various products for sale on his website that falsely claim to cure COVID-19.

Jones' “Superblue Silver Immune Gargle,” “SuperSilver Whitening Toothpaste,” “SuperSilver Wound Dressing Gel” and “Superblue Fluoride Free Toothpaste” are all marketed as cures to the current pandemic, but the FDA, in a letter to Jones on Thursday, said that these products are "unapproved new drugs."

The federal agency also lists a variety of federal laws that Jones has violated by selling the products on his website, requesting that the known conspiracy theorist "take immediate action to cease the sale" of these products.
 
Just saw it here

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispa...jones-to-stop-selling-fake-coronavirus-cures/

FDA Tells Alex Jones to Stop Selling Fake Coronavirus Cures
APRIL 11, 2020 BY ED BRAYTON
Professional grifter Alex Jones has been selling fake coronavirus cures, including a magic toothpaste. The Food and Drug Administration has ordered him to stop doing so or they will take legal action to force him and possibly make him pay back his marks…I mean customers. I’m sure the deep state, Trilateral Commission, Bildeburgers, Hillary and Soros are behind this.
 
I'm not quite prepared to see if this has been posted before in this thread or on this forum but I just watched this for the first time:

Alex Jones: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) Jul 30, 2017
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom