• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink up! You may not get much more opportunity to do so.

From: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51225604
The Trump administration is set to scrap protections for America's streams and wetlands... Under the new regulations, landowners and property developers will be able to pour pesticides, fertilizers and other pollutants directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways for the first time in decades.

Trump is touting how this benefits farmers, but from the above article:

...the administration's own data shows that real estate developers and those in other non-farming industries are poised reap the greatest rewards

Keep in mind that the Trump administration earlier on eased rules that would help stop coal ash from being dumped into waterways.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-easier-for-coal-plants-to-pollute-waterways/
 
Drink up! You may not get much more opportunity to do so.

From: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51225604
The Trump administration is set to scrap protections for America's streams and wetlands... Under the new regulations, landowners and property developers will be able to pour pesticides, fertilizers and other pollutants directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways for the first time in decades.

Trump is touting how this benefits farmers, but from the above article:

...the administration's own data shows that real estate developers and those in other non-farming industries are poised reap the greatest rewards

Keep in mind that the Trump administration earlier on eased rules that would help stop coal ash from being dumped into waterways.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-easier-for-coal-plants-to-pollute-waterways/
Why doesn't he just eliminate the EPA and get it over with? I guess it's on his second term to-do list.
 
Trump's inaugural committee is being sued for overpaying one of Trump's hotels
I saw that too, I wonder if anything will come from it. We've seen the AG's sue Trump before over stuff like this and it generally just gets forgotten about.
Yeah, I can't see this getting that much attention. (And lets face it, while Trump may have benefited, he was probably insulated enough to say "It wasn't my decision".

But, its yet another legal hassle that Trump has to worry about, and that's always a good thing.
 
Trump Retweeted

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
@MarshaBlackburn
We all know Adam Schiff loves hearing himself talk. So, let’s give him something to talk about:

1) Why did Schiff collude with the "whistleblower?”

2) What instructions did he provide the "whistleblower?"

3) Why did Schiff hire the “whistleblower’s” co-worker?

The Obama Administration strategically withheld foreign aid:

Ukraine - $1B THREATENED TO WITHHOLD

Pakistan - $800M WITHHELD

Colombia - $450M CONDITIONED

Philippines - $433M NOT RENEWED

Egypt - $260M WITHHELD

Honduras - $30M WITHHELD

Mexico - $26M WITHHELD

They really do show their contempt for the public.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha....

How do you know that the 'whistleblower's' co-worker was hired when you don't know the whistleblower's identity?

Did the Obama Administration withhold any of that aid in order to benefit Obama personally? No? Move on Marsha.
 
"No, you!"

The man both thinks and talks like an fourth grader.
Whenever I see a comparison like this, usually I think it does a disservice to whatever age group is mentioned. I have to go all the way back to toddlers - and early toddlerhood, almost preverbal, back to "WHAAAH!" - because the kids I have experience with are 5 and older, and they seem to cope with life with more poise and equanimity than Trump does. I haven't known that many toddlers, though, so maybe I'm not being fair.
 
Trump Tweets

The Democrats don’t want a Witness Trade because Shifty Schiff, the Biden’s, the fake Whistleblower(& his lawyer), the second Whistleblower (who vanished after I released the Transcripts), the so-called “informer”, & many other Democrat disasters, would be a BIG problem for them!

The United States looks forward to welcoming Prime Minister @Netanyahu & Blue & White Chairman @Gantzbe to the @WhiteHouse next week. Reports about details and timing of our closely-held peace plan are purely speculative.
 
Trump Tweets

The Democrats don’t want a Witness Trade because Shifty Schiff, the Biden’s, the fake Whistleblower(& his lawyer), the second Whistleblower (who vanished after I released the Transcripts), the so-called “informer”, & many other Democrat disasters, would be a BIG problem for them!

I wonder who wrote this for him? I still the Dem's should absolutely let the Biden's come before the Senate. I don't think it would work out the way Trump thinks it would.
 
Trump Tweets

The Democrats don’t want a Witness Trade because Shifty Schiff, the Biden’s, the fake Whistleblower(& his lawyer), the second Whistleblower (who vanished after I released the Transcripts), the so-called “informer”, & many other Democrat disasters, would be a BIG problem for them!

The United States looks forward to welcoming Prime Minister @Netanyahu & Blue & White Chairman @Gantzbe to the @WhiteHouse next week. Reports about details and timing of our closely-held peace plan are purely speculative.

Bidens. Fixed that for you, Genius-in-Chief.
 
The apostrophe has a secret meaning only apparent to those in the know.
The maximum length of a tweet is 280 characters. Maybe Trump wants to use up as may of those characters as possible (by inserting apostrophes in wrong places), to keep the leftover characters from being used by other people.
 
The maximum length of a tweet is 280 characters. Maybe Trump wants to use up as may of those characters as possible (by inserting apostrophes in wrong places), to keep the leftover characters from being used by other people.

They are his characters. No one else should use them without paying.
 
The full quote about inventors is quite impressive.

KERNEN: Tesla's now worth more than GM and Ford. Do you have comments on Elon Musk?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.


"He does good at rockets". Truly words for the ages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom