• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1220106474497638408

Trump breaks his own Twitter record with 132 tweets or retweets as of 4:45 p.m., the most of any single day of his presidency, as he defended himself and lashed out at the House managers.

[...]

The final count for the day was 142 tweets and retweets.

https://twitter.com/TrinityResists/status/1220142303911673856

“You know, I tweeted today @ [real] Donald Trump. Don’t worry, I’ll give it up, I won’t tweet anymore as President.”
—Trump, 2016

Video embedded in tweet. He says tweeting isn't presidential.
 
Last edited:
Jeff (permanent Trump tweet responder) reports on his Senate and House rant:
let's unFox this tweet:
- you were invited to testify and you chose instead to whine on twitter
- you were asked to submit documents and you chose instead to whine on twitter
- your staff was directed to testify and you forbid them to and chose instead to whine on twitter
https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1220329089279635456
 
Trump Tweets

“There is no evidence of a crime.” Robert Charles, Fmr Asst Secy of State.

The crimes were committed by the other side!
 
Trump Tweets

Attorney Generals from 21 States are urging the Senate to reject Impeachment. They say the Articles have legal & factual problems, and the Democrats case sets a dangerous historical precedent. “EVEN AN UNSUCCESSFUL EFFORT TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT UNDERMINES THE INTEGRITY.....

....OF THE 2020 ELECTION BECSUSE IT WEAPONIZES A PROCESS THAT SHOULD ONLY BE INITIATED IN EXCEEDINGLY RARE CIRCUMSTANCES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR PARTISAN PURPOSES.”
@HeatherChilders @FoxNews The Democrats are trying hard to damage Republicans prior to the Election!
 
In an Impeachment, you can’t use a work of fiction as the theory for the case, filling in gaps with presumptions against the President. It was a weak presentation, self indulgent, & he didn’t deliver the goods.” Robert Charles, @HeatherChilders @FoxNews

The Democrat House would not give us lawyers, or not one witness, but now demand that the Republican Senate produce the witnesses that the House never sought, or even asked for? They had their chance, but pretended to rush. Most unfair & corrupt hearing in Congressional history!

No matter what you give to the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, it will never be enough!

The Democrats & Shifty Schiff, whose presentation to the Senate was loaded with lies and misrepresentations, are refusing to state that the Obama Administration withheld aid from many countries including Ukraine, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Honduras, & Mexico. Witch Hunt!
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

Mini Mike Bloomberg is playing poker with his foolhardy and unsuspecting Democrat rivals. He says that if he loses (he really means when!) in the primaries, he will spend money helping whoever the Democrat nominee is. By doing this, he figures, they won’t hit him as hard....

....during his hopeless “presidential” campaign. They will remain silent! The fact is, when Mini losses, he will be spending very little of his money on these “clowns” because he will consider himself to be the biggest clown of them all - and he will be right!
 
"No, you!"

The man both thinks and talks like an fourth grader.

I confess I am surprised we haven’t heard him say, “I cite legal principle of I-know-you-are-bit-what-am-I-? established in the Supreme Court case of Neener-Neener v Poopy-head.”

Trump Tweets

Attorney Generals from 21 States are urging the Senate to reject Impeachment. They say the Articles have legal & factual problems, and the Democrats case sets a dangerous historical precedent. “EVEN AN UNSUCCESSFUL EFFORT TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT UNDERMINES THE INTEGRITY.....

....OF THE 2020 ELECTION BECSUSE IT WEAPONIZES A PROCESS THAT SHOULD ONLY BE INITIATED IN EXCEEDINGLY RARE CIRCUMSTANCES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR PARTISAN PURPOSES.”
@HeatherChilders @FoxNews The Democrats are trying hard to damage Republicans prior to the Election!

Yeah, because up until now, President Trump’s tenure has been the perfect acme of integrity. The most perfect integrity in the history of integrity.
 
Does anyone want to tell Trump he has *been* impeached?

Hell no.

I take it one step further. I still say if Trump is removed from office we shouldn't tell him. See how long it would take him to figure it out.
 
Hell no.

I take it one step further. I still say if Trump is removed from office we shouldn't tell him. See how long it would take him to figure it out.

I vote for the opposite. Tell him he's kicked out and see how long it takes him to figure it out. He doesn't stay up to date on anything.
 
Hell no.

I take it one step further. I still say if Trump is removed from office we shouldn't tell him. See how long it would take him to figure it out.

Make the padded room out of artificial cloth-of-gold and paint a presidential seal on the soft floor and he'll spend the rest of his days in bliss at the asylum. He'll need a fake phone so he can think he's tweeting as well.
 
Musk is quite wealthy. A multitude of potential problems can be ignored because of that.
And white.

Who's to say. But you do know that Monica came onto Bill.

The stain testifies that it was the other way around.


I'll be going now.

And vice versa.
Thank you both for doing that so I wouldn't have to.

He's still tweeting? Doesn't he have any work to do?

Trump has never actually worked a single day in his life. He has no concept of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom