Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2005
- Messages
- 96,955
No actually you are not. How does pretending to be ignorant help your position?
No actually you are not. How does pretending to be ignorant help your position?
Some more details would be nice.There was a lot of talk about the last job report reflecting the Obama economy. This most recent job report has been surprisingly positive.
I say that not from innate Trump hatred, but as it goes against expected trends. I jumped onto a economy subreddit thays usually conservative leaning and while they had some explanations there was a lot of head scratching going on there as well.
I'm glad to see such good numbers, especially being in manufacturing. Thoughts?
Horse-****.Trump Tweets
Fake News @CNN is reporting that I am “still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.” This is totally false information and reporting. I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!
Donny, are you the president of the World Bank? Is it even American? If "no" then stiff cheddar, old bean.Trump Tweets
Why is the World Bank loaning money to China? Can this be possible? China has plenty of money, and if they don’t, they create it. STOP!
But Mueller said there was no collusion! (No collusion! No collusion!) So there was no evidence against Trump (allegedly). But this release of information apparently proves there WAS collusion by Trump, and the "Clinton gang" tried to...hide it? Or did they try to expose it? I dunno. Where the heck is he even going with this??! Something something Killery something NO COLLUSION!Trump Retweeted
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
FBI has now lost TWICE in federal court in its scheming to hide FBI-Clinton gang conspiracy to try to destroy @realDonaldTrump. Why is Director Wray allowing the corrupt cover up the FBI’s Russiagate collusion with the Clinton gang? https://judicialwatch.org/press-rel...s-about-fbi-clinton-lawyer-meeting-on-russia/
Impeachment coup should be frozen until a full investigation is done on Schiff's abuse of power against @RealDonaldTrump in secretly obtaining and then publishing the phone records of American citizens.
Steve's dead, baby. Ain't comin' back...Trump Tweeted
JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!
Some more details would be nice.
The same stock market that seems to have dropped over 300 points since Monday?
One can make a rational case that any president has little effect on the stock market.
Overall trends, perhaps. Trump has definitely induced a lot of instability, though, at the very least.
To poke at something not so random, then...
Schiff: Pence aide provided new impeachment evidence — but VP's office classified it
Classified it without any reasonable basis for classifying it, no less, by what Schiff said.
Thanks, but...did you actually read it?https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
Job growth was unexpectedly high, as well as wage growth.
Thanks, I have some trouble doing in depth reading and the way its presented was high job growth which just didn't square with the other stuff thayt I've readThanks, but...did you actually read it?
The most common comment on each sector was "little or no change from previous reporting". So jobs growth was not "unexpectedly high" at all. Neither was it a crash-dive. It simply followed the same shallow/flat-line trajectory as though nothing at all had influenced it.
I read it as the Trump administration being basically ineffectual, or perhaps simply absent entirely. They have had a tendency to decimate responsible federal departments in the name of "cost cutting" (i.e. installing their own flunkies who take the cash and then do nothing).
So with nobody from Trump down doing anything to influence business (except perhaps stagnate things with tariff wars), industries will usually just trundle on pretty much the same as before, following their own trajectories up or down as may be. Which is precisely what this report says.
Which is weird in another way. Trump calls the Dems the "Do Nothing Dems". But his own administration is not just asleep at the wheel, they are not even in the driver's seat.
I dunno. The effects of his actions may be racist but I have no idea what goes on in that skull. As bad as being racist is it's not even close to being the worst thing about Trump as a person or as a president.