Fast Eddie B
Philosopher
Suck it, Jesus!
Anyone remember the furor and album-burning that occurred after John Lennon said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?
Suck it, Jesus!
I learn nothing from Adam Schiff, I think he’s a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he’s a very sick man, and he lies.
Unbelievable that those words are coming from the person serving as president of the United States. How can this be? Stomach churning.![]()
Here is the twitter feed for majesty81empire.
https://twitter.com/majesty81empire
Just your standard twitter feed of nothing at all. Trump retweets it.
.I learn nothing from Adam Schiff, I think he’s a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he’s a very sick man, and he lies
Unbelievable that those words are coming from the person serving as president of the United States. How can this be? Stomach churning.![]()
Anyone remember the furor and album-burning that occurred after John Lennon said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?
Trump Tweets
We won’t be doing a press conference at the close of NATO because we did so many over the past two days. Safe travels to all!
Poor little Donny. That meanie Justin Trudeau poked fun at him.
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
- Eric Cartman
There won't be any discovery. It will be ruled frivolous from the starting gate.
You have to wonder who pays these lawyers to take hopeless cases, that is, if Nunes has a lawyer.
Trump probably goes there for his ego feed when he's not getting it from a rally. He's so incredibly insecure. It's rather sad.
Same. In your estimation, would the TPP have been more effective than a trade war?
To butt in with my take and this is not meant to answer for tyr_13... the TPP was more about limiting China's soft power and influence in the region and increasing the US' than it was about directly addressing China's bad behavior. That's a notably different aim overall, though there is intersection.
I actually have no problem with tariffs being used on China - provided that it was done intelligently and with reasonable goals and expectations in play. It wasn't - Trump decided to treat the whole thing like he was a schoolyard bully and started the Trade War because he thought that China would just roll over and bow to him after a little smacking around. The US is much more powerful in nigh every relevant way in his mind, after all. By the time that it became undeniably obvious that that wasn't the way things were going, he was too invested in projecting that lie, though, because admitting that he had been an idiot would be a huge loss of face for him. As the Narcissist that he is, that loss of face means immensely more to him than any concerns about country or people.
Trump Tweets
Tremendous things achieved for U.S. on my NATO trip. Proudly for our Country, no President has ever achieved so much in so little time. Without a U.S. increase, other countries have already increased by $130 Billion-with $400 Billion soon. Such a thing has never been done before!
We've had stupid presidents and we've had crooked presidents and we've had vicious bully presidents, but have we ever had one this ineloquent? He writes on an elementary school level. Even G.W. Bush, with his questionably sincere folksy facade, spoke and wrote like an adult.