• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2020 Democratic Candidates Tracker - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he's tickled pink at the thought that for all his money, Bloomberg can't actually buy or sell The Donald, and can't even wrest the Presidency from him.

I often wonder how closely Trump's inner life matches the life his detractors have dreamed up for him.

It's just amazing watching you defend the most dishonest turd on the planet. The following are FACTS.

1. Trump publicly lies on average a dozen times a day.
2. Trump has been married, not once, not twice, but three times.
3. Trump has cheated and scammed thousands of people in his businesses.
4. Trump has been accused of sexually assaulting 20+ women
5. Trump engaged in tax and securities fraud countless times.
6. Trump has cheated both donors through a fraudulent charity.

Now, I cannot speak what Trump's family life is actually like. Nor do I care.

That said Bloomberg is substantially more successful then Don the Con.
 
Joe Sestak is in an interview on CSPAN making a great case for his integrity. I'm impressed and he's believable.

Worth reminding those who think Biden can beat Trump, Sestak brings up Biden running the Anita Hill hearing. The person running the hearing had the power to treat Hill fairly. Biden did not treat Hill fairly.
 
And then came Bloomberg, age 77.

I will say this. I will unhesitatingly vote for either Biden or Bloomberg if they run against Trump, but I just wish there were a candidate who is politically a lot like them, but under 70.
 
And then came Bloomberg, age 77.

I will say this. I will unhesitatingly vote for either Biden or Bloomberg if they run against Trump, but I just wish there were a candidate who is politically a lot like them, but under 70.

Buttigieg seems pretty close, but maybe too young and he doesn't have the facial features or height Biden has.
 
Bloomberg is the Republican's ideal version of a Democratic candidate. God bless whoever is pulling a paycheck from this vanity project, hope they extract as much wealth as possible from this idiot before he pulls out.

Trending today around the internet is this opinion piece about Buttigieg. It's largely a response to a 2011 video of Buttigieg claiming that the problem with inner city schools is that there aren't enough role models that value education in the community.

https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=_twitter

This struck me a as fairly damning criticism of Buttigieg and his brand of upper-class liberalism that refuses to recognize that poverty is the problem.
 
Bloomberg is the Republican's ideal version of a Democratic candidate. God bless whoever is pulling a paycheck from this vanity project, hope they extract as much wealth as possible from this idiot before he pulls out.

Trending today around the internet is this opinion piece about Buttigieg. It's largely a response to a 2011 video of Buttigieg claiming that the problem with inner city schools is that there aren't enough role models that value education in the community.

https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=_twitter

This struck me a as fairly damning criticism of Buttigieg and his brand of upper-class liberalism that refuses to recognize that poverty is the problem.

He is very like Biden in his tone deafness on matters like these.
 
He is very like Biden in his tone deafness on matters like these.

Of course, when this repackaging of the "pull your pants up and turn off the rap music" solution to black poverty completely fails in the SC primary, Buttigieg supporters will just claim that black people are homophobes. Anything to avoid a substantial conversation about poverty.

I am becoming more pessimistic every day. Trump is gonna win another narrow victory.
 
Ooo, Warren, Biden and Sanders have some sour grapes about Bloomberg entering the race. And Bloomberg is playing more than a few TV ads here in the Seattle area. They're pretty slick.

It does feel like Bloomberg is a big threat to Trump.

It will be interesting to see if he rises in the polls.
 
Last edited:
Ooo, Warren, Biden and Sanders have some sour grapes about Bloomberg entering the race. And Bloomberg is playing more than a few TV ads here in the Seattle area. They're pretty slick.

It does feel like Bloomberg is a big threat to Trump.

It will be interesting to see if he rises in the polls.

I don't particular LIKE BB but would take him over Trump, heck I'd take a dead badger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom