• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please find me the awesome graphic I saw a couple of days ago with Trump, Newt, Rudy, and Rush; listing the totals of their wives, deferments, and actual military service (spoiler: none)? My Google-Fu is weak. I even saw it on a reply to Trump's Twit, but can only stand to spend a minimal amount of time there looking for it, lest I burn out more brain cells.

Oh, that sounds interesting! I'll take a look.
 
While I find such settlements to be obnoxious and needlessly provoking, I'm not sure if matters what the U.S. calls them.

But as you say, another distraction. Maybe that's the only point in making such an announcement.

Perhaps this medical thing Trump had or is having spooked him with the notion of imminent death and he thought (or someone suggested) this as a quick thing to do that would make God happy?
 
Can someone please find me the awesome graphic I saw a couple of days ago with Trump, Newt, Rudy, and Rush; listing the totals of their wives, deferments, and actual military service (spoiler: none)? My Google-Fu is weak. I even saw it on a reply to Trump's Twit, but can only stand to spend a minimal amount of time there looking for it, lest I burn out more brain cells.
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...lAhUIGKwKHfX_Dc8QsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1366&bih=655

It came up with pages of images. I didn't know which you were referring to. Hope it helps.
 
Perhaps this medical thing Trump had or is having spooked him with the notion of imminent death and he thought (or someone suggested) this as a quick thing to do that would make God happy?
I don't want him to have some horrible disease. A nervous breakdown would be OK though.
 
Can someone please find me the awesome graphic I saw a couple of days ago with Trump, Newt, Rudy, and Rush; listing the totals of their wives, deferments, and actual military service (spoiler: none)? My Google-Fu is weak. I even saw it on a reply to Trump's Twit, but can only stand to spend a minimal amount of time there looking for it, lest I burn out more brain cells.


Oh, that sounds interesting! I'll take a look.


This was tweeted

Put Newt, Trump, Rudy and Rush in a room and what’ve you got (besides more than half a ton of flesh)? 13 wives, 14 deferments and 0 military service.

https://mobile.twitter.com/colmorrisdavis/status/1021551515721506823?lang=en
 
Last edited:
Obama's former WH doctor said today that he's concerned with Trump's not being able to find words or slurring them. That can be symptomatic of mini-strokes.

My mother had mini-strokes or TIAs (transient ischemic attacks). She'd be fine and then suddenly lose her ability to find the correct word and/or slur them. It would be fleeting and she'd recover very quickly within a couple minutes. Having TIAs can often precede a major stroke.

https://www.healthline.com/health/stroke/signs-symptoms-tia-mini-stroke#duration
 
Does Trump think he is taking money from China to pay the farmers with?

Yes.

Reuters:
U.S. President Donald Trump says China pays the tariffs he has imposed on $250 billion of Chinese exports to the United States.


NBC News:
President Donald Trump told an Ohio audience Thursday that China is footing the bill for the massive tariffs he's slapped on foreign goods coming into the United States.


CBS News:
President Trump again falsely said in a tweet on Monday that China pays tariffs. The fact is, companies here pay tariffs to U.S. Customs and Border Protection when Chinese goods reach America's shores.

U.S. aid promised to American farmers hurt by trade wars so far has cost more than the tariffs collected on Chinese imports.

Never overestimate the utter stupidity of our Idiot-in-Chief.
 
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...lAhUIGKwKHfX_Dc8QsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1366&bih=655

It came up with pages of images. I didn't know which you were referring to. Hope it helps.
Yeah, that's what I got too. Wasn't what I was looking for.
This was tweeted

Put Newt, Trump, Rudy and Rush in a room and what’ve you got (besides more than half a ton of flesh)? 13 wives, 14 deferments and 0 military service.

https://mobile.twitter.com/colmorrisdavis/status/1021551515721506823?lang=en
Still not the image I wanted, but good anyhow.
 
Obama's former WH doctor said today that he's concerned with Trump's not being able to find words or slurring them. That can be symptomatic of mini-strokes.

My mother had mini-strokes or TIAs (transient ischemic attacks). She'd be fine and then suddenly lose her ability to find the correct word and/or slur them. It would be fleeting and she'd recover very quickly within a couple minutes. Having TIAs can often precede a major stroke.

https://www.healthline.com/health/stroke/signs-symptoms-tia-mini-stroke#duration
It's my understanding that they add up, even if there is no major stroke.

There are many comparisons on YouTube about Trump's thinking and speech back in 2000 vs. how he presented when he began running for office in 2015.

But his dumbed-down vocabulary and comportment apparently made him a more appealing candidate, which is sad for the country.
 
I don't get it, more than half the people in America still like him. Maybe Trump is the new normal. After all more than half the presidents that have gone by presided over some pretty nasty stuff and they weren't called out on it either. Someone today told me that his behavior while in office looks like someone or a group is pulling his strings or worse.
 
Last edited:
I don't get it, more than half the people in America still like him. Maybe Trump is the new normal. After all more than half the presidents that have gone by presided over some pretty nasty stuff and they weren't called out on it either. Someone today told me that his behavior while in office looks like someone or a group is pulling his strings or worse.

Trump has never polled at 50% or better (approval rating). Where do you get more than half the people like him?
 
I don't get it, more than half the people in America still like him. Maybe Trump is the new normal. After all more than half the presidents that have gone by presided over some pretty nasty stuff and they weren't called out on it either. Someone today told me that his behavior while in office looks like someone or a group is pulling his strings or worse.

Where do you get more than half?

Ninja'd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom