Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
What part of the highlighted part are you not comprehending? "No one here, and certainly not me" is part of any PR campaign. Or are you now going to make a ridiculous claim that we are all being paid, 4 1/2 years after the DEFINITIVE ACQUITTAL of being paid by a dead David Marriott? I know this is pissing in the wind, but let's see you provide any evidence that we've ever said Knox was "forced" to list her sexual partners. I'd like to see you provide a quote from anyone connected to David Marriott saying Knox was forced. Some random, unidentified internet poster in a comment section doesn't count...even if you can find one.
Not only are you not familiar with the case you aren't even aware of the FOAK own soundbites.
'Forced to list her partners' is the meme designed to trigger outraged sandal-wearing GRUANIAD readers.
Using the old "the best defense is a good offense" tactic when you can't provide the evidence again, I see. Produce these alleged 'soundbites' or stop making these claims.
Anyone want to bet she doesn't?




