Another diversion. Yeah, we all know that most COUNTRIES have different leaders for their different institutions - the point is that most TRADE ASSOCIATIONS don't need such.
After someone claimed that other countries nearly all belonged to trade organisations like the EU, posting a map as evidence, I pointed out that those other trade organisations are wholly different to the EU.
I told you that, unlike the EU, they don't have common currencies, freedom of movement, supreme courts and such. I also pointed out that they don't have multiple presidents.
Unable to argue with those clear facts, the idiots here decided to quibble about the least important of those differences - the multiple presidents.
So I schooled them on their errors, posting a list of the current presidents, and they've been butt hurt and whinging ever since.
It's typical of the remainer types that form the vast majority of posters to this thread that when they are unable to argue substantive points, they resort to quibbling about minutia and flinging insults. That doesn't work for them though - any impartial readers of this thread (if there are any) can work out for themselves who's right and who's wrong.