• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants

I agree. That's why I hate Jeffrey Epstein, the pedos at Comet Ping Pong, and all the other DC freaks.

Is it Tribute to The Utterly Insane Day in Spokane? Are you gonna do a shout out to the Bush Paedophile Ring in Nebraska, too? Maybe the secret subterranean submarine base in Nevada?
 
Trump isn't a new order. He is an icon of what is bad about the existing order. He hasn't drained the swamp, he has damed it and diverted more sewerage into it. Trump supporters were and are being conned.
 
Last edited:
Trump has broken so many minds. It’s kind of sad, really. But I don’t think it was avoidable. The old order was failing, and people are in a panic because they don’t know what their status will be in a new order. And they blame that all on Trump, but he’s just the herald of change, not the cause.

Please. Let's not pretend Trump is anything but a temper tantrum on a massive scale by bigots disloyal to their nation. Bigotry and treason are things that are good and just to hate.
 
Is it Tribute to The Utterly Insane Day in Spokane? Are you gonna do a shout out to the Bush Paedophile Ring in Nebraska, too? Maybe the secret subterranean submarine base in Nevada?

Is it I can't comprehend day in Trafficking, Thailand? No where did I say "ring."
 
Is it I can't comprehend day in Trafficking, Thailand? No where did I say "ring."

Uh....nobody claimed you said "ring", bro. It was a question: "Are you gonna....."

Edited by zooterkin: 
<SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it I can't comprehend day in Trafficking, Thailand? No where did I say "ring."

1. Remove the reference to trafficking. This is not the first time you've made such insinuations.
2. You are promoting Comet Ping Pong, better known as Pizzagate. A completely fictitious conspiracy theory; one that inspired one of your fellow travelers to lock and load to go do something about it.

That is what the reference was to. You are promoting conspiracy theories under the pretense of "just speaking my mind".
 
1. Remove the reference to trafficking. This is not the first time you've made such insinuations.
2. You are promoting Comet Ping Pong, better known as Pizzagate. A completely fictitious conspiracy theory; one that inspired one of your fellow travelers to lock and load to go do something about it.

That is what the reference was to. You are promoting conspiracy theories under the pretense of "just speaking my mind".

1. no
2. no I'm not. Comet Ping Pong is a pizza restaurant, not a conspiracy theory.
 
1. no
2. no I'm not. Comet Ping Pong is a pizza restaurant, not a conspiracy theory.

1. Too bad. Thought I'd give you a chance to demonstrate that you grok that being a man involves more than merely reproducing offspring. Grow up.
2. This is a bald-faced lie. You never heard of Comet Ping Pong outside of the context of the Q-Scum conspiracy theory. You know it. I know it. Everyone reading this thread knows it.
 
Dude, I determined what wearing a MAGA hat means by listening to what their self-obsessed cult leader tells them. You still don't want to talk about how nobody is born with a MAGA hat on, and nobody is required to keep it on after this race-baiting demagogue lies to you every other sentence. If you want to tell the world that you support him, you're telling the world something about yourself, so own it or take the damn thing off. Maybe you think blacks and Hispanics would be fine in Trumpland if they would just turn white.

:dl:

That was special
 
Strawman. 'If you don't like bigotry, you're a bigot.'

Is the first sentence a characterisation of the second? You should have added a colon instead of a period.

I don't think that not liking bigotry makes one a bigot.

Nor do I think that wearing a MAGA hat defines one as a bigot, which is why my opinion differs from your quote, and as such your quote is, as you perhaps were saying, a strawman.
 
No if you're wearing one you're showing off that you're a racist and racism is certainly evil.

We've been through this before. It shows no such thing. People support Trump for a number of reasons. Hell, some of them even manage to convince themselves that he's not a racist, so they don't even consider themselves as ignoring that racism for their own ends.

Your claim here is just as valid as someone saying that wearing a Che T-shirt is showing off that you're a communist.
 
We've been through this before. It shows no such thing. People support Trump for a number of reasons. Hell, some of them even manage to convince themselves that he's not a racist, so they don't even consider themselves as ignoring that racism for their own ends.

Your claim here is just as valid as someone saying that wearing a Che T-shirt is showing off that you're a communist.

If you'd sell out people of color for your own interest, that makes you a racist. You can't support Trump and not be a racist.
 
If you'd sell out people of color for your own interest, that makes you a racist.

Not by any definition of "racist" that I know of. Which one are you using?

That's not the only issue I have with your post, but I'll come back to the rest after I'm sure exactly what you mean by the word.
 
Not by any definition of "racist" that I know of. Which one are you using?

That's not the only issue I have with your post, but I'll come back to the rest after I'm sure exactly what you mean by the word.

So you would consider voting for a racist because you like his financial policy ideas to not be a racist act? You know you're voting for someone who will cause people of color to take it in the shorts but that's okay because he's good for your 401K. Yeah, nothing remotely racist about that.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom