• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants

That's right, and yet virtually all of them were offended, because virtually all of them don't consider racists, xenophobes, misogynists, and homophobes to be "deplorable" as long as they vote for Republicans. Hillary should have deduced that from the very fact that they support Trump in the first place, and I personally don't care to sort out the deplorables from the merely dispicables.

It's a peculiar thing, this substitution of political virtue for personal virtue. Doesn't matter how someone actually behaves, what matters is how they vote.

You completely dodged my point about bigotry against a self-selected group. But that's your specialty, isn't it.

What is there to say? I cannot lift this darkness from your eyes.
 
It's a peculiar thing, this substitution of political virtue for personal virtue. Doesn't matter how someone actually behaves, what matters is how they vote.

Absolute ********. There's a difference between being discriminated against because of your skin color or country of origin and being discriminated against because you're a reactionary ******* and proud of it. No, regardless of your word games, liberals are not required to be "tolerant" of racists and racist apologists. Quite the opposite, in fact. I'm sick of people who put on MAGA hats, literally of figuratively, to make a political statement and then don't want to own what that means to people who can smell what trumpism is all about.

What is there to say? I cannot lift this darkness from your eyes.

Apparently that's because you have no idea what I'm talking about, or find it convenient to pretend that you don't.
 
It's a peculiar thing, this substitution of political virtue for personal virtue. Doesn't matter how someone actually behaves, what matters is how they vote.



What is there to say? I cannot lift this darkness from your eyes.

Supporting Trump isn't a political choice. It's a choice between right and wrong, loyalty and treason. I have no problem with conservatives. I have a problem with people who betray their country. I fail to see where tolerance and understanding with people who are bigots and traitors to their country are virtues.
 
Absolute ********. There's a difference between being discriminated against because of your skin color or country of origin and being discriminated against because you're a reactionary ******* and proud of it.

You keep asserting that this is an accurate description of everyone who wears a MAGA hat, but that was never actually established.

I'm sick of people who put on MAGA hats, literally of figuratively, to make a political statement and then don't want to own what that means to people who can smell what trumpism is all about.

That’s quite a power, being able to tell others what they mean. How did you get it?
 
Supporting Trump isn't a political choice. It's a choice between right and wrong, loyalty and treason.

Of course. The wrong politics is always treason to progressives like you. Which gives you every excuse to do anything to them.

That couldn’t ever possibly lead to bad outcomes. Nope, it always works out well.
 
Of course. The wrong politics is always treason to progressives like you. Which gives you every excuse to do anything to them.

That couldn’t ever possibly lead to bad outcomes. Nope, it always works out well.

I know about the bad outcomes. Magascum are a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
 
I know about the bad outcomes. Magascum are a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Of course you’re willing to sacrifice others, because you imagine you will escape judgment. And after all, Utopia can only be built on a pyre.
 
That’s quite a power, being able to tell others what they mean. How did you get it?

Dude, I determined what wearing a MAGA hat means by listening to what their self-obsessed cult leader tells them. You still don't want to talk about how nobody is born with a MAGA hat on, and nobody is required to keep it on after this race-baiting demagogue lies to you every other sentence. If you want to tell the world that you support him, you're telling the world something about yourself, so own it or take the damn thing off. Maybe you think blacks and Hispanics would be fine in Trumpland if they would just turn white.
 
Anyone know where to find the exact Washington Post article that Sandmann sued over? I was unable to read it on the WA Post website due to my ad blocker months ago, and even now with the ad blocker off I can't find it again. Is it still available?

Ranb
 
If you support Trump you support or condone bigotry. End of discussion.I
I think the attempts of people where to deny it are getting more ludricous by the day.
 
So many threads in this forum have devolved into the same thing. I'm reading the newest posts right now and I can't tell one thread from the next. Trump hate racist bigot you're wrong I'm right cause I say so.

For a skeptic site this place is flooded with emotion. Anger is palpable in so many posts. People have their say, make their proclamations, use some asterisks, they get heard and feel better for a while I suppose, and that's it.

I've never seen it so bad. And I can't be off-topic here because there isn't one.
 
Supporting Trump isn't a political choice. It's a choice between right and wrong, loyalty and treason. I have no problem with conservatives. I have a problem with people who betray their country. I fail to see where tolerance and understanding with people who are bigots and traitors to their country are virtues.
That's the thing. What has always struck me about Maga is that what made America great (and even that really needs to be properly defined, but I guess we all sort of understand what it means by Great) is exactly the opposite to what Trump supporters actually think.

I could be wrong, but probably what has made America so successful in the past is their secular Constitution, freedom of speech, and of course the American Enlightenment.
The American Enlightenment was a period of intellectual ferment in the thirteen American colonies in the 17th to 18th century, which led to the American Revolution, and the creation of the United States of America. The American Enlightenment was influenced by the 17th-century European Enlightenment and its own native American philosophy. According to James MacGregor Burns, the spirit of the American Enlightenment was to give Enlightenment ideals a practical, useful form in the life of the nation and its people.[1]

Jazz, Art, Science and freedom of expression.

If the Maga morons want to take America back to the good old days, they need to consider all these things and embrace them.

In my opinion America succeeded in spite of close minded anti intellectual individuals and that's what they are missing. The country wouldn't be the place it is without all the things they appear to hate and they don't understand that. These people would be living in an entirely different country if it had progressed with their most strict conservative ideals only.
 
Last edited:
So many threads in this forum have devolved into the same thing. I'm reading the newest posts right now and I can't tell one thread from the next. Trump hate racist bigot you're wrong I'm right cause I say so.

For a skeptic site this place is flooded with emotion. Anger is palpable in so many posts. People have their say, make their proclamations, use some asterisks, they get heard and feel better for a while I suppose, and that's it.

I've never seen it so bad. And I can't be off-topic here because there isn't one.

With a little effort, I'm sure you can avoid figuring out why that's so.
 
That's ridiculous. If a person chooses to be evil there's nothing wrong with discriminating against them for being evil.

I agree. That's why I hate Jeffrey Epstein, the pedos at Comet Ping Pong, and all the other DC freaks.
 
So many threads in this forum have devolved into the same thing. I'm reading the newest posts right now and I can't tell one thread from the next. Trump hate racist bigot you're wrong I'm right cause I say so.

For a skeptic site this place is flooded with emotion. Anger is palpable in so many posts. People have their say, make their proclamations, use some asterisks, they get heard and feel better for a while I suppose, and that's it.

I've never seen it so bad. And I can't be off-topic here because there isn't one.

Trump has broken so many minds. It’s kind of sad, really. But I don’t think it was avoidable. The old order was failing, and people are in a panic because they don’t know what their status will be in a new order. And they blame that all on Trump, but he’s just the herald of change, not the cause.
 
Trump has broken so many minds. It’s kind of sad, really. But I don’t think it was avoidable. The old order was failing, and people are in a panic because they don’t know what their status will be in a new order. And they blame that all on Trump, but he’s just the herald of change, not the cause.

Nice spin, bro, but the fact is not everyone is as quick to embrace incompetence as you are.
 
Trump has broken so many minds. It’s kind of sad, really. But I don’t think it was avoidable. The old order was failing, and people are in a panic because they don’t know what their status will be in a new order. And they blame that all on Trump, but he’s just the herald of change, not the cause.

That reads like Chapter One of a dystopian novel, but what I find amusing is the irony, given Trump's reliance on white resentment of the old order failing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom