Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
- Joined
- May 9, 2006
- Messages
- 29,691
Yes. He's quoting himself actually.
Just in case anyone was likely to doubt his narcissistic tendencies.
Yes. He's quoting himself actually.
Turns out Mitch McConnell doesn't like being called "Moscow Mitch"
My favourite quote from the article, which seems so stupid even for Trump that I'm honestly a little doubtful he even said it:
Why is "the least racist person in the world" in quotations? Did someone actually call him that? I saw this pointed out, and I can't take credit for it, but most people that aren't racist would just say, "I'm not racist". Implying that you are the "least" racist still shows there's a >0 amount of racism.
Why is "the least racist person in the world" in quotations? Did someone actually call him that? I saw this pointed out, and I can't take credit for it, but most people that aren't racist would just say, "I'm not racist". Implying that you are the "least" racist still shows there's a >0 amount of racism.
Yes. He's quoting himself actually.
Yes, that's certainly gotten under his skin. I wonder if linking Mcconnell to Russia might be enough to cause him to lose his seat? (Kentucky is extremely supportive of the republicans, so it won't be easy.)
As for least racist... Math moment! 0 is the best possible, so long as negative numbers aren't allowed.
Yes, that's certainly gotten under his skin.
Sometimes I wonder if Putin ever thinks Trump is laying it on a bit thick.He definitely said it! Never doubt Trump's stupidity. Ever.
I'd like to see him as candidate just to see how much Trump would mess up his name.I haven't decided yet who I'll vote for, but Buttigieg is the one I would most like to see in a debate with Trump.
Why is "the least racist person in the world" in quotations? Did someone actually call him that?
He'll just call him Sneaky Pete. Not that there's anything sneaky about him; Trump would just like the sound of it.I'd like to see him as candidate just to see how much Trump would mess up his name.
I despise Trump, but with the Dems engaging in civil war, his relection seems very likely at this moment.
And this "Moderates and Centrists are evil" rhetoric I am getting from a lot of people here is just what Trump wants to hear.
They clearly are allowed, since Trump knows nothing and McConnell knows even less than that, apparently.
I would say there can be negative because we have extremely racist people in government. What's his name? King. King is absolutely racist.
But the “loophole” the Trump administration wants to close, called Broad-Based Categorical Eligibility, is not leading to widespread abuse: “Three-quarters of all SNAP-receiving households in states with BBCE have less than $500 in liquid assets. Just under 7% have total assets valued above $10,000 that would be counted in non-BBCE states.” Meanwhile, BBCE eliminates a lot of paperwork and staff time for states, so ending it will raise administrative costs as well as stripping 3 million people of food stamps and 500,000 kids of free school lunches.
He'll just call him Sneaky Pete. Not that there's anything sneaky about him; Trump would just like the sound of it.