What part do you think is feckless?
◊◊◊◊·less
/ˈfekləs/
adjective
lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible.
That part.
What part do you think is feckless?
◊◊◊◊·less
/ˈfekləs/
adjective
lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible.
Sometimes I think she's over the top in a deliberate, subversive piece of performance art. The howlers she comes up with are almost too perfect.Oh I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for that....
And I'm sure someone's going to be along any minute to let us know what it is. Any minute now. Any minute now.
Oh I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for that....
And I'm sure someone's going to be along any minute to let us know what it is. Any minute now. Any minute now.
If a point to be made in response to a question requires asking the questioner their ethnicity, the point is almost certainly racist drivel.I think Conway had a point in mind and wasn't being racist when she asked that question. It was a damned awkward way to make her point (and I can't think of a decent point she could have been making) but she wasn't trying to call out a Jew, I'd reckon.
If a point to be made in response to a question requires asking the questioner their ethnicity, the point is almost certainly racist drivel.
I'd like to know her point before I agree that her question was racist.
I'd like to know her point before I agree that her question was racist.
I'm not a Kellyanne fan by any means. I think she's despicable. But I won't conclude that she was being racist on such thin evidence.
I'm happy to agree that she makes a living defending a racist.
Is there a non-racist (or at least... off with racial overtones) reason to demand someone tell you their ethnicity on the spot like that?
If the hair is the same shade throughout, we don't need to split it.
Oh, presumably, given that she's still married, I guess she's probably not racist - and just feels the need to use racially loaded questions to get the Trump's message to motivate his base.
Congratulations. Keep up the not-defending-at-all defense!I'd like to know her point before I agree that her question was racist.
I'm not a Kellyanne fan by any means. I think she's despicable. But I won't conclude that she was being racist on such thin evidence.
I'm happy to agree that she makes a living defending a racist.
Congratulations. Keep up the not-defending-at-all defense!
Kellyanne asked about ethnicity, because she wanted to use it politically.
This is the definition of playing the race card.
Kellyanne asked about ethnicity, because she wanted to use it politically.
This is the definition of playing the race card.
It's not playing the race card because that has a very specific definition. It is, however, racist.
She was asked a simple question and she decided to evade by attempting to use the questioner's ethnicity against him. Why would she do that? Because she's a ******* racist, proven by the person she chooses to support and defend without question.
There is no reasonable defense for Trump's racist comments and, literally, anyone who tries proves they are a racist as well.
It's not playing the race card because that has a very specific definition. It is, however, racist.
She was asked a simple question and she decided to evade by attempting to use the questioner's ethnicity against him. Why would she do that? Because she's a ******* racist, proven by the person she chooses to support and defend without question.
There is no reasonable defense for Trump's racist comments and, literally, anyone who tries proves they are a racist as well.
And inadvertently, since Henry VIII's actions were self-serving and in pursuit of immediate gratification. So yes, very much like Trump, but far more intelligent (which can pretty much be said about anybody outside the Republican Party).Henry VIII did a lot of good for England - at least in hindsight and in the long run.
Fortunately, nobody is going to deport you or imprison you in a concentration camp because you're wrong.I can imagine a well-meaning defender of Trump saying that Trump's statement wasn't racist, it was politically motivated. It wasn't because of the ethnic backgrounds of the Squad and he would've said it to any vociferous progressives. I think that such a person could sincerely believe it.
I'd also think they'd be mighty wrong, but I wouldn't call them racist.