• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with your hypothesis. You are suggesting that he will try more and more until he says, “that reaction is too much, I will take one step back.” President Trump does not believe that he is capable of too much of anything. He believes he is perfect in every way. If the world does not react well to one of his messages, the problem is with the world, not with him, because he is a genius with genius insights.

I agree, Ladewig. Trump's extreme narcissism is what drives him. Everything revolves around it. He does not think he can be wrong; if others disagree with him, it's because they are wrong.
 
How Trump ended up doing this is easy enough to see. The stupid racism is he is expressing is not getting worse. But his dementia is getting more obvious by the day.

I wonder if there is already a plan to invoke the 25th amendment before things get to far so they can run Pence in 2020.

Invoke the 25th Amendment? Who, exactly, is going to invoke it?
 
History buffs: Have we ever had another president who was so openly hostile towards fundamental American ideals?
 
Trump Tweets

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

For the fun of it...

Hillary response tweet

They're from America, and you're right about one thing: Currently their government is a complete and total catastrophe.
 
Me for the past 3 years, trying to be fair and rational:

"I don't think Trump is a fullblown racist, he's just an a-hole that has no mouth filter. He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, you know what I mean?"

.....

Looks like I owe my neighbour and a few friends an apology (and a beer or two or five) for underestimating the degree of true deep-seeded racism swirling around inside this ballbag scuzzhole's empty cavity between his ears.


There's just no denying it anymore. And the entire world now knows it too.

Thank you for your candor. And it gives me hope that his problems will become more obvious to his current supporters. Unfortunately he may have to hurt more people to do that.
 
Once again President Trump manages to completely control the news cycle by saying something outrageous. Once again the outrageous thing (in this case something both racist and misogynistic) speaks directly to his core support (and the 90% of GOP supporters who approve of him) and causes those on the left to protest loudly - ensuring that the President's comments are repeated over and over again.
 
I disagree with your hypothesis. You are suggesting that he will try more and more until he says, “that reaction is too much, I will take one step back.” President Trump does not believe that he is capable of too much of anything. He believes he is perfect in every way. If the world does not react well to one of his messages, the problem is with the world, not with him, because he is a genius with genius insights.


A stable genius.
 
I have no illusions that the "go back" tweet won't be applauded by his base, but it is such a poorly timed move. The news cycle is supposed to be about them fighting with Pelosi.
 
Federal investigation into Trump Organization appears to have ended... and the timing is suspicious

How is it suspicious? Looks like the actual investigating was suddenly interrupted a while ago. Right about the time when Barr took over, no less, and it's just now that they're officially ending it. I don't think I need to point out the obvious implications.

Yea so? We have established that obstruction of justice is legal when the president does it so this doesn't matter. I mean seriously why would finding out more felonies Trump has committed matter anyway? No republican cares just like no republican cares that he doesn't view hispanics as americans.

These things stopped mattering quite some time ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom