• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for child sex trafficking

Since I've literally said it, quit being obtuse and maybe read, on this same page, exactly what I am complaining about.

Again, I am quite clear exactly what my issue with how this thread has gone is. You seem hellbent on cementing my point.
Round and round the mulberry bush.

If I knew, if you really had been as clear as you believe, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

I refuse to play these games. If I ask a question and instead of an answer I get the usual nonsense: go back and look, I see no reason to bother with that.

It's obvious you had no answer.

I'll repeat what I said: "We know Acosta helped Epstein get off. We know Trump et al vetted Acosta and appointed him to Trump's Cabinet.

Just what is it about those KNOWN FACTS do you think are being misinterpreted?"

Trump not only has dirty (little) hands, more evidence of that dirt keeps coming out, like the latest calendar girl party.
 
Last edited:
Peter Alexander of NBC News:

READ IT HERE: Former Palm Beach (FL) State Atty Barry Krischer challenges Acosta’s characterization of why Acosta pursued a plea deal for Epstein: “I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong.”​

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1149082300203917312?s=21

Tweet contains copy of the letter that concludes, “Mr Acosta should not be allowed to rewrite history” while accusing him ignoring his office’s 53-page indictment and instead brokering a secret deal.

How swampy is this Whitehouse with its infestation of grifting elites and their enablers.
 
Last edited:
Round and round the mulberry bush.

If I knew, if you really had been as clear as you believe, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

I refuse to play these games. If I ask a question and instead of an answer I get the usual nonsense: go back and look, I see no reason to bother with that.

It's obvious you had no answer.

I'll repeat what I said: "We know Acosta helped Epstein get off. We know Trump et al vetted Acosta and appointed him to Trump's Cabinet.

Just what is it about those KNOWN FACTS do you think are being misinterpreted?"

Trump not only has dirty (little) hands, more evidence of that dirt keeps coming out, like the latest calendar girl party.

Acosta stepped in and got Epstein convicted, sentenced to jail, and registered as a sex offender when the state was going to let him walk away. It was the state of Florida that let Epstein out of jail most of the time while he was serving his sentence, the state alone. Acosta had nothing to do with that. Acosta also forced Epstein to pay for the girls' lawyers who then negotiated settlements with him.
 
Acosta stepped in and got Epstein convicted, sentenced to jail, and registered as a sex offender when the state was going to let him walk away. It was the state of Florida that let Epstein out of jail most of the time while he was serving his sentence, the state alone. Acosta had nothing to do with that. Acosta also forced Epstein to pay for the girls' lawyers who then negotiated settlements with him.

See above. The guy he tried to throw under the bus just got up and started talking. **** these lying *****.
 
See above. The guy he tried to throw under the bus just got up and started talking. **** these lying *****.

Just a general comment: could people please post in such a way that the autocensor doesn't have to mask words? Or have at most only one such word? Between what appears to be poor grammar and masked words I can't figure out what the poster is trying to say.
 
Acosta stepped in and got Epstein convicted, sentenced to jail, and registered as a sex offender when the state was going to let him walk away. It was the state of Florida that let Epstein out of jail most of the time while he was serving his sentence, the state alone. Acosta had nothing to do with that. Acosta also forced Epstein to pay for the girls' lawyers who then negotiated settlements with him.

Well, I can tell you that the State prosecutor in FL is saying that Acosta's recollection of events is wrong (translation: They are calling him a liar)

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1149082300203917312?s=21

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/co...lying-about-his-role-in-cutting-epstein-deal/


Edit: I don't I usually use RawStory as a source. Its far too partisan left for my liking, but since the story is verified elsewhere in more reliable sources, it'll do!
 
Last edited:
Just a general comment: could people please post in such a way that the autocensor doesn't have to mask words? Or have at most only one such word? Between what appears to be poor grammar and masked words I can't figure out what the poster is trying to say.

The poster was merely drawing the dear readers attention to post 165, just above. The cussing was extraneous.
 
Round and round the mulberry bush.

If I knew, if you really had been as clear as you believe, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

I refuse to play these games. If I ask a question and instead of an answer I get the usual nonsense: go back and look, I see no reason to bother with that.

I wouldn't tell you to reread if I felt there was any way to be more clear. There was no double talk, ambiguity or anything at all to misconstrue.


People seem too giddy over this having the possibility of taking down their political foes as opposed to getting justice for the victims..

What, exactly, do you not understand about that comment? I really want to know. If you are confused as to the why I said it, a post afterwards on the same page seems to give a good example, although at this point I can't even tell if it's sarcasm.



Sorry, but it is about politics.This kind of thing has been given a green light by the President of the US and his party. Taking themj down is the highest priority. and is frankly more impoirtant then sending Epstein to jail..though by all means he should be sent.



I'll repeat what I said: "We know Acosta helped Epstein get off. We know Trump et al vetted Acosta and appointed him to Trump's Cabinet.

Just what is it about those KNOWN FACTS do you think are being misinterpreted?"

Trump not only has dirty (little) hands, more evidence of that dirt keeps coming out, like the latest calendar girl party.

Show me where in any comment I said that those things were being misinterpreted. It's the insinuation after. Trump appointed Acosta, so "no way is Trump in the clear." It's the hope for additional victims that can take down 'the other side'.
 
Well, I can tell you that the State prosecutor in FL is saying that Acosta's recollection of events is wrong (translation: They are calling him a liar)


Have you considered that Krischer is playing a game of CYA?

Acosta would have never seen the case if Krischer had issued warrants for Epstein's arrest and taken him to trial as the police investigating the case had asked.
A spokeswoman for the Palm Beach police said that early this year, the police went to Mr. Krischer, the state attorney, intending to apply for warrants to arrest Mr. Epstein. Instead, she said, they were told that Mr. Krischer would convene a grand jury to examine the evidence and decide what charges, if any, to bring.

The police investigators had accumulated nearly 50 victims, including photos of nude underage victims, along with other evidence. Instead, he turned it over to a grand jury where only two of the victims testified.

Presenting a case to a grand jury that is not a capital murder case in Florida is very rare according to the New York Times.
But instead of proceeding with such charges on his own, the Palm Beach County state attorney took the rare step of presenting a broad range of possible charges to a grand jury, which indicted Mr. Epstein in July on the lesser count. In Florida, prosecutors usually refer only capital cases to grand juries.


Here's more of what the police chief and the detective said about
Krischer's handling of the case.
Krischer and the lead state prosecutor on the case, Assistant State Attorney Lanna Belohlavek, began to dodge Recarey and Reiter’s phone calls and emails, and they dragged their feet on approving subpoenas, Reiter and Recarey said.

“Early on, it became clear that things had changed, from Krischer saying, ‘we’ll put this guy away for life,’ to ‘these are all the reasons why we aren’t going to prosecute."

And more
Even before the indictment, the Palm Beach police chief, Michael Reiter, had accused prosecutors of giving Mr. Epstein special treatment and asked the state attorney, Barry E. Krischer, to remove himself from the case.

In an editorial, The Palm Beach Post attacked Mr. Krischer, a Democrat whose post is elective, saying the public had been left “to wonder whether the system tilted in favor of a wealthy, well-connected alleged perpetrator and against very young girls who are alleged victims of sex crimes."

Chief Reiter also wrote Mr. Krischer questioning “the unusual course that your office’s handling of this matter has taken” and suggesting that Mr. Krischer disqualify himself. Chief Reiter refused several requests to be interviewed, and his spokeswoman would not say explicitly why he had urged the prosecutor to step aside.


https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/03/us/03epstein.html
 
As horrific as this is, it's a symptom of a greater issue. In the US - and in the UK - there's a two or three tier justice system - wealth based, of course - that is, I believe, a problem.

This!

the main issue for the US court system in general, can you afford a lawyer, can you afford to prolong the case, can you make bail.
 
Well, I can tell you that the State prosecutor in FL is saying that Acosta's recollection of events is wrong (translation: They are calling him a liar)

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1149082300203917312?s=21

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/co...lying-about-his-role-in-cutting-epstein-deal/


Edit: I don't I usually use RawStory as a source. Its far too partisan left for my liking, but since the story is verified elsewhere in more reliable sources, it'll do!

Until the ex-prosecutor says something specific, he hasn't said anything of value.

Oh, and Acosta was confirmed by 60 votes in the Senate, and he was quizzed about this during the hearing. So, it is POTUS and 60 Senators who put Acosta where he is today.
 
I wonder if they have any way to know how many victims there actually are over all of those years. It is staggering to imagine the numbers. Each victim has her own story, her own life.

Those women, those victims, told me about their experiences. A few, a hundred or so female survivors of these types of abuse formed a group they called SAGE. And, I worked at a Sexual Assault Crisis Center. We were called, a group of about 10 Crisis-workers volunteered to go to SAGE's dormitory living quarters.

I have never met women like these before or since. Many had an elegance, a type of natural beauty, some insanely gorgeous, and a sense of class. They had been surrounded by magnificent wealth, as they lived out their torture. AS they were abused, day and night. They also had a similar look in their eyes. These were strong, strong women.

And sometimes, they still needed to vent. They helped me more than I ever helped them.

I would suspect that trafficking victims end up in all sorts of prostitution. From the street to high-end clubs. Your text makes it sound like the women in the SAGE program all ended up in the upper echelons of the market. Is this correct? How did this happen, were these women that knew each other and cooperated to escape?

Much praise to you for doing work like that, btw. I don't think I could.
 
Attorney Ken White (also known as Popehat) has some things to say about the deal Acosta forged. There's something about the whole ordeal that seems rather fishy.

In fact, when you were U.S. Attorney, other than this one time, you never had a private meeting with counsel for a defendant or target at all, right?

In all other meetings in which you participated, other federal prosecutors, or agents, or both, were present?
 
Until the ex-prosecutor says something specific, he hasn't said anything of value.

Oh, and Acosta was confirmed by 60 votes in the Senate, and he was quizzed about this during the hearing. So, it is POTUS and 60 Senators who put Acosta where he is today.

Was he? I thought his confirmation hearing was before the "non-prosecution of Epstein" story hit the headlines?

In any case, like so many recent Senate appointees (Drunky McRapeface, William Barr etc) he either lied during his confirmation, or equivocated over his answers.
 
Attorney Ken White (also known as Popehat) has some things to say about the deal Acosta forged. There's something about the whole ordeal that seems rather fishy.


And it goes beyond Acosta.
The answer to that question lies with the Department of Justice headquarters, also known as “main Justice.” They knew. Epstein’s criminal defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz has stated that the plea deal “went through numerous levels of approval at main Justice.”

The involvement of main Justice was confirmed in the court’s Feb. 21 opinion, which states “any requirement that Epstein carry out his obligations under the [non-prosecution agreement] was delayed while he sought higher-level review within the Justice Department.”

The article goes on to name four people in the main Justice Department who were involved with the plea agreement, including the chief of the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom