• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale... Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump on Wednesday in Texas:


We built a lot of wall, a lot of wall and it’s new wall. You know when we ripped down an old wall and then replaced it, it’s called a new wall and that’s what we’ve done. A lot of wall is going up and every place we build the wall, it’s less and less.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with that man. Everyone speaks like this.
 
More evidence Trump's mental state is deteriorating:

Trump just gave a weird, slurring speech about “hot cops” and Melania’s dresses at opioid summit

And: Vox: Trump’s tweets are getting more unhinged
Trump just won’t let the spying thing go

But perhaps Trump’s wildest tweet of the morning came when he used a quote from a discredited conspiracy theorist to reiterate an unfounded idea he first pushed two years ago about the Obama administration “spying” on his campaign.

Citing the Trump-friendly news outlet One America News, Trump tweeted, “‘Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.’ ... WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!”...

Suffice it to say that Larry Johnson, the former CIA officer Trump cites, is not a credible source. As the Independent detailed two years ago when Johnson was involved in Trump’s first failed effort to convince the public that Obama spied on him, Johnson has a long history of spreading baseless conspiracy theories about prominent Democrats:...

Trump has been tweeting nonsense about a variety of topics
While Trump’s Wednesday morning tweets were especially off the rails, Monday and Tuesday weren’t much better. Trump tweeted bogus theories about how the impeachment process works, falsely claimed Mueller didn’t seek testimony from people in his inner circle, retweeted a post accusing Democrats of trying to orchestrate a “COUP” to get him out of office, and urged the New York Times to “get down on their knees & beg for forgiveness” in a tweet in which he falsely claimed the publication apologized to him for its coverage of the 2016 campaign.

In other tweets, Trump rewrote history about Bill Clinton’s impeachment, called Morning Joe anchor Joe Scarborough “Dumb and Sick,” and pushed baseless conspiracy theories about Twitter decreasing his follower count by “taking people off list.”

Scary.
 
It's only scary to people who have the ability to recognize Trump for what he is. For the others, it's just the same-o, same-o defense of the POTUS (Piece of Totally Useless S***)
 
Shrinks assess the Mueller report:
If One is Too Incompetent to Commit a Crime, Despite Trying Hard,
Is One Competent to be President?
......
Given the clear documentation we have summarized in the Special Counsel’s report of the President’s impaired capacity to make responsible decisions free of impulsivity, recklessness, manipulation of advisors, a degree of suspiciousness that leads him to believe that he needs to defend himself against betrayal or persecution, an absorption in self-interest that precludes attention to the national interest, inability to consider consequences before taking action, detachment from reality, paranoid reactions, creation of dangerous conditions, and cognitive and memory difficulties, there is compelling medical evidence that he is lacks the capacity to serve as president.
https://dangerouscase.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Report-on-the-Mueller-Report.pdf
 
Can you pinpoint what exactly is wrong there? We have plenty of patients older than him in good health and are very active...are they all dangerously mentally ill too?

Do they proclaim "I'm so young. I can't believe it. I'm the youngest person. I'm a young, vibrant man."


"I'm the youngest person" - really?
 
Do they proclaim "I'm so young. I can't believe it. I'm the youngest person. I'm a young, vibrant man."


"I'm the youngest person" - really?

Not in those exact words, no, but they do often express the idea that they feel younger than they actually are. Stuff like, "Well, I'm 75 but I feel 35!" It's a very common in the healthy, active and older adults we see here. I think you really have to interpret the statement as uncharitably as possible in order to get some supposed "sign of dangerous mental illness" from it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom