• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Scorpion's Spiritualism

Scorpion. I had a bad reaction to Abilify. Have you tried other medications?
 
Please describe the test protocol you intend to use to establish whether or not the machine you have ordered can "dislodge possessing entities".

I have no idea what I am going to do yet. I am expecting the machine on the 20th April according to Amazon. That probably means it is coming by ship.
In the meantime I am trying to learn about static, and about how I can give myself a jolt without harm. If the voices I hear whispering in my ears stop as a result I will be happy with that. I may then claim success, but it will prove nothing to anyone else. If it works I will tweet various psychiatrists and mental health charities, and organizations suggesting they look into it.
 
Last edited:
Scorpion. I had a bad reaction to Abilify. Have you tried other medications?

Hi! I used to be on the old drugs like largactil in the 1970s but I weaned myself off them by 1980. I did not take abilify until a few years ago when I was drinking myself to death and decided I needed to take tranquilisers to calm my nerves while I gave up drink. I succeeded in getting off alcohol a few years ago, and thought I would be able to stop the medication by now. But I tried to stop abilify last year and after a month I was In a bad way from withdrawl symptoms so I had to go back on the drug. I wish now I had not taken it in the first place. I may try slow reduction of the dose, and see if I can get off abilify over a period of time.

I am aware there are other modern anti psychotic drugs you can try other than abilify, but I have not taken any, so cannot tell you anything about them.
 
If the voices I hear whispering in my ears stop as a result I will be happy with that.
Understandable.

I may then claim success, but it will prove nothing to anyone else.
It will prove nothing to anyone, including you. As Richard Feynman famously remarked "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool". Please try to understand this. Scientists invented the scientific method in order to ensure that they were not fooling themselves, not to convince other people.

If it works I will tweet various psychiatrists and mental health charities, and organizations suggesting they look into it.
They are unlikely to do so if you don't have objective evidence. A single anecdote is worthless. People make such claims all the time, if they can't be bothered to find evidence for them why should someone else do it for them?
 
It will prove nothing to anyone, including you. As Richard Feynman famously remarked "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool". Please try to understand this. Scientists invented the scientific method in order to ensure that they were not fooling themselves, not to convince other people.

When it comes to fooling ourselves we have home ground advantage.
 
Dr. Carl Wickland apparently invented his own static generator that only produced low voltage shocks. But I have now read someone claiming that an electroacupuncture machine will expel entities too. I am going to have to spend more money on one of those now. But it will be a lot safer than trying to shock myself with the wimshurst machine.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...=Dr. Carl Wickland static electricity&f=false

Well, I just spent another £25 on an electroacupuncture machine., I ordered it for overnight delivery so I should be able to start experimenting tomorrow. It may save me from getting electrocuted, and still get rid of the voices. OR IT MAY NOT.

Wow! I just read through some of the book in the link above, and immediately purchased it from amazon. That's another £20 spent
 
Last edited:
Well, I just spent another £25 on an electroacupuncture machine.,

Wow! I just read through some of the book in the link above, and immediately purchased it from amazon. That's another £20 spent

Why are you bragging to a community of critical thinkers about spending your money on nonsense?
 
Don't tell him about dianetics, He'll go broke.

In my long search for understanding I investigated a number of cults, and soon passed them by. dianetics did not last five minutes with me. Nor did Japanese Buddhism, or the divine light mission, Nor did the stall at the festival of mind and body and spirit, where they claimed to be receiving messages from God via a metal triangle.

I will soon know if I have wasted my money as the electroacupuncture device is due to arrive today, and I will waste no time trying to zap any entities that may be living in my stomach.
 
Last edited:
Well, I have now tried passing a low voltage through my stomach to see if I could dislodge obsessing entities. I do not know what voltage or current I applied, as the electroacupuncture device does not come with much documentation, but I could quite distinctly feel the charge. It pulsed for a couple of seconds in a cycle lasting for ten minutes. I was hoping to feel some movement in my stomach as entities tried to escape the charge, but I did not. I do not know if the voices have gone as I only usually hear them at night in bed when it is very quiet. But frankly I do not think it likely I have got rid of them. So if not I will try a twenty minute session at a higher voltage tomorrow.

In the meantime I have found a very interesting unpublished book on electrical healing.

https://www.academia.edu/35516768/E...npublished_book_by_INTRODUCTION_short_version
 
Well, I have now tried passing a low voltage through my stomach to see if I could dislodge obsessing entities. I do not know what voltage or current I applied, as the electroacupuncture device does not come with much documentation, but I could quite distinctly feel the charge. It pulsed for a couple of seconds in a cycle lasting for ten minutes. I was hoping to feel some movement in my stomach as entities tried to escape the charge, but I did not. I do not know if the voices have gone as I only usually hear them at night in bed when it is very quiet. But frankly I do not think it likely I have got rid of them. So if not I will try a twenty minute session at a higher voltage tomorrow.

In the meantime I have found a very interesting unpublished book on electrical healing.

https://www.academia.edu/35516768/E...npublished_book_by_INTRODUCTION_short_version

So I'm going to say this as directly, honestly and earnestly as possible.

No Trolling
No double talk
No condesendtion.

Do not run an electrical current through yourself, it can be and is very dangerous.
 
So I'm going to say this as directly, honestly and earnestly as possible.

No Trolling
No double talk
No condesendtion.

Do not run an electrical current through yourself, it can be and is very dangerous.

To add-:

There are no obsessing entities

You have a medical condition

See a doctor
 
So I'm going to say this as directly, honestly and earnestly as possible.

No Trolling
No double talk
No condesendtion.

Do not run an electrical current through yourself, it can be and is very dangerous.

Thanks. But electroacupuncture machines are commonly on sale, and are considered safe as long as you do not have a heart problem, and as long as you do not pass a current directly through your heart. or brain. I think I am fairly safe passing a low voltage of up to 80 volts across my stomach. Considering that I was contemplating 75,000 volts from a wimshurst machine.
 
To add-:

There are no obsessing entities

You have a medical condition

See a doctor

You could be wrong about the entities, they might be real and that is what I am trying to determine. If they are there, and I have reason to believe they may be. Then I would take delight in zapping them with an electrical charge they find painful.

As a matter of fact Doctors zapped my brain with ECT in 1969 even though it was known that ECT was not appropriate for schizophrenics. That did not stop them giving it to me. I am done with doctors. They have never believed a word I have said, I could see it in their faces as I tried to tell them I believed in a spirit world. They just asked if I would like more drugs.
 
Hi! I used to be on the old drugs like largactil in the 1970s but I weaned myself off them by 1980. I did not take abilify until a few years ago when I was drinking myself to death and decided I needed to take tranquilisers to calm my nerves while I gave up drink. I succeeded in getting off alcohol a few years ago, and thought I would be able to stop the medication by now. But I tried to stop abilify last year and after a month I was In a bad way from withdrawl symptoms so I had to go back on the drug. I wish now I had not taken it in the first place. I may try slow reduction of the dose, and see if I can get off abilify over a period of time.

I am aware there are other modern anti psychotic drugs you can try other than abilify, but I have not taken any, so cannot tell you anything about them.


Scorpion, I understand about wishing you hadn't begun taking the Abilify. However, there are other, newer medications that I hope you will look into. Please, don't do the electricity on yourself. Please. You have other options. Be honest with your doctor, and explore those options.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom