• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I thought about including Molybdenum but not knowing how much the design gets changed around I wasn't sure if they were still using it. Anyway, good point to make and goes again to the risks they are willing to expose people to, even without any hydrinos.

It seems ridiculous that such assertions, 'runaway reaction', burning up hazardous material and the claim I linked before where even they bemoan the inability to stop burning up equipment is portrayed as people knowing what they are doing.
More interesting to me though is a common theme of either strainless steel of various grades and/or the components of stainless steel like Mo.

Metallurgy of Mo in stainless steel

I remember seeing his minions talking here about nickel and now Mo, and quite a while back about tungsten and just "stainless steel" without actually naming the grade. It's what originally made me realize all he is doing is hydrogen embrittlement of various types in various metals when he creates his so called "hydrino crystals". And of course he is just burning metals when he gets flashes of extreme radiation.

The pyro in me finds it all fascinating, but of course I know it is nothing more than child's play, and fraud.
 
More interesting to me though is a common theme of either strainless steel of various grades and/or the components of stainless steel like Mo.

Metallurgy of Mo in stainless steel

I remember seeing his minions talking here about nickel and now Mo, and quite a while back about tungsten and just "stainless steel" without actually naming the grade. It's what originally made me realize all he is doing is hydrogen embrittlement of various types in various metals when he creates his so called "hydrino crystals". And of course he is just burning metals when he gets flashes of extreme radiation.

The pyro in me finds it all fascinating, but of course I know it is nothing more than child's play, and fraud.


Exactly, pyro and fraud are the only meaningful ways these people can be considered as knowing what they are doing.
 
More interesting to me though is a common theme of either strainless steel of various grades and/or the components of stainless steel like Mo.

Metallurgy of Mo in stainless steel

I remember seeing his minions talking here about nickel and now Mo, and quite a while back about tungsten and just "stainless steel" without actually naming the grade. It's what originally made me realize all he is doing is hydrogen embrittlement of various types in various metals when he creates his so called "hydrino crystals". And of course he is just burning metals when he gets flashes of extreme radiation.

The pyro in me finds it all fascinating, but of course I know it is nothing more than child's play, and fraud.

Since you have an inner pyro, perhaps you have looked at the emission spectra of burning metals, say in thermite or pyrotechnics, or in arc furnaces. Show me that they are anything like the spectra Mills et al have measured with emissions almost entirely in the euv and soft X-ray. (You can't)
 
For me, BLP has been interesting for a long time. Not so much because I thought there was a substantial chance that any of Mills's gadgets would work or that there was something to his science. d. I never believed that and over time have moved to the point of near certainty that BLP will never produce a device that produces more energy than can be explained by routine physics.



What has interested me is what is it like on the inside of the company. What do the technical insiders think of Mills? How many of them realize that they are working on something wildly unlikely to be a success. I have some experience with this kind of thing. I spent a couple of years of my life working for a company that I thought had almost no chance to succeed. It was difficult for me. In the end they were paying me and maybe that was enough. I am not proud of the cowardice I demonstrated when I didn't get out. I wonder if anybody on the inside has openly copnfronted Mills about the lack of real objective analysis that might find that his gadgets aren't really working. I wonder what Mills has to say candidly after each new failure.


It seems more likely now than at any time I've been following this that Mills might run into legal troubles. No matter how strong the disclaimers are in the propectus's that he puts out are, if they contian exaggerations about the viability of the company's technology that might be shown to contain known falsification of data Mills might find himself the target of some legal action by people who want their money back.


I think the book, “Bad Blood,” about the Theranos scam is going to be a good measure of how BLP operates internally. It’s a pretty good run-down of the management techniques needed to run a company where you need to keep most the staff in the dark about the promised tech being literally impossible.

I see astounding parallels between Theranos and the life work of Mills. The main thing that got Theranos shut down was the intervention of regulators over their use of their dodgy tech on actual people. Theranos also ended up too high profile to keep playing the “just another 18 months,” game Mills have been playing for a couple decades.

Mills has avoided both pitfalls by not having to put any of his reactors into any kind of a commercial environment and by not putting the health of any people at risk. He’s also kept the amounts invested much lower than Theranos and hasn’t tried a public IPO. That too will keep a lot of scrutiny and regulators off his back.
 
Of course, careful observers will notice that Mills boosters have suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Why might that be?

I, as others, have my own thoughts on that.

It would violatge the MA if I posted them.

Suffice it to say that it is unprecedented to have four noobs promoting anything out of nowhere.



A link to this discussion was posted in the BrilliantLightPower subreddit a few weeks ago. The criticism in the thread included some rather unflattering comments about Markie from the Mills faithful. They didn’t think much of him and his arguments. Seems he’s a bit of an embarrassment to Mills supporters. I’m not surprised. He’s basically inferred Mills is a con man and an idiot in his posts.

Edit: should have finished catching up on the thread before commenting. A link to the discussion has already been posted.
 
Last edited:
Since you have an inner pyro, perhaps you have looked at the emission spectra of burning metals, say in thermite or pyrotechnics, or in arc furnaces. Show me that they are anything like the spectra Mills et al have measured with emissions almost entirely in the euv and soft X-ray. (You can't)

Mills is a liar. No reason to believe those "measurements".
 
Since you have an inner pyro, perhaps you have looked at the emission spectra of burning metals, say in thermite or pyrotechnics, or in arc furnaces. Show me that they are anything like the spectra Mills et al have measured with emissions almost entirely in the euv and soft X-ray. (You can't)
Of course I can't. None of his experiments are independently repeatable by anyone. It's why we can't call anything he does science. In one case weeks ago you specifically gave me an exact reading and enough info about the materials involved I actually was able to prove that particular one was indeed consistent with hydrogen embrittlement. You ignored it like you always do and just switched the subject to arguments about Mill's Grand unified theory of everything unicorn poop. Typical.

But I will tell you something you can't do. You can't back up this statement:
From https://patents.google.com/patent/US6024935A/en

In a fifth embodiment, the gas sample is purified by cryodistillation wherein normal hydrogen can be liquefied and separated from gaseous lower-energy hydrogen (dihydrino). The dihydrino can be concentrated by liquefaction in liquid helium.

You have yet to show any cryodistilled dihydrino liquid. PERIOD. Because it is mythical, doesn't exist. Never existed. It's all a big fat fraud. A lie. Complete unicorn poop. Mills lied and now you are repeating his lie. This in particular can't be said later at Mills fraud trial to be an accidental misuse of equipment. Or a mistake in not knowing that in certain cases of hydrogen embrittlement getting readings he thought were anomalous, but later found to be mundane.

No. This claim of cryodistilled dihydrino liquid is purely a last resort of a scam artist. There is no getting out of this corner. You can't run. You can't hide. Your only solution is to

Show Me

Since Mills can't show me or anyone else, all that is left is go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect on his next fundraising round.
 
Last edited:
As of today, we have to wait a mere 28 (58) (-4) days before the world has concrete, independent, evidence of the existence of a hydrino-powered generator. So sayeth markie and tlp/Holvestott.

I had planned to write about the OP - michaelsuede - and his 2017 bet, but three remarkable posts yesterday trumped my plan. In no particular order:



Of course, Mills would have attracted $billions in support if he'd chosen to act like a real scientist and inventor. Something as simple as shipping a gram of a hydrino compound to a truly independent test site would have guaranteed fame and fortune far beyond the mere $tens of millions he's scammed from investors so far.



Ignoring the title of this thread (Brilliant Light Power Going to Market - Free Energy Generator), and the OP, perhaps the most, um, ridiculous thing about this comment is that 'commercial device' is what Mills has been banging on about for three decades or so. On top of that, almost every critic who's posted to this thread has said, in one way or another, that a commercial device (or working prototype) would be the existence proof they'd need to change their minds,



Initially I thought this was a joke, but it's fully consistent with tlp's posting history in this thread. And there's just too much internal inconsistency to write about, let alone all the external inconsistencies. So I won't even try.
As of today, we have to wait a mere 27 (57) (-5) days before the world has concrete, independent, evidence of the existence of a hydrino-powered generator. So sayeth markie and tlp/Holvestott.

michaelsuede's bet, starting from 9th January 2017, 09:02 PM

Horatius said:
michaelsuede said:
Ok.

Don't believe me.

We'll find out who is right, just like we found out who was right about Bitcoin.
Are you willing to make a bet on this? I am.
Then, at 9th January 2017, 09:07 PM:
michaelsuede said:
Terms?

Amount?

Skipping a bit, at 9th January 2017, 09:42 PM (my hilite):
michaelsuede said:
Horatius said:
You said in the OP: "I'm here to let you know that free energy generators will be hitting the market within a year".

So, I say that BLP will not have any (working!) "free energy generators" on the market by the 9th of January, 2018.

How does $100 sound?
According to Columbia Tech, they will be field testing in 6 months and be ready for production 6 months after that. So I would not take that bet without a six month window for design modifications.

I'd wager a $100 they will have production units installed in customers businesses within 1.5 years for sure. Cutting it to a year is too close to Columbia Tech's projected timeline.

So what exactly constitutes "hitting the market" according to you? They plan on initially leasing units to fixed businesses like restaurants or manufacturing centers, then moving on to setting up leasing centers in the same fashion as the solar market for residential is setup now.

So they might not offer public leases for sale like a car dealership at first, but rather negotiate with individual businesses for lease terms. If we go by my metric of units installed in customer's business, would a fully functional prototype installation count?

9th January 2017, 09:59 PM (again, my hilite):

Horatius said:
With regards to that last question, I would say "no".

"So what exactly constitutes "hitting the market" according to you?"

I'd say, a commercial product freely available to at least one segment of the open market not associated with BLP (other than as customers, obviously), that are installed and independently operating to the satisfaction of the customer. "Installed and independently operating to the satisfaction of the customer" would have to be determined by unambiguous statements from such customers for some significant period following the installation.

A "prototype" installation could still be a fraud, if people associated with BLP still have routine access to it.

The "unambiguous statements" and "some significant period following the installation" would be required, because there have been previous cases where BLP has claimed to have signed contracts for their devices, to much rejoicing in the initial press releases, only to have such sales disappear down the memory hole, as the customer doesn't want to advertise that they were scammed.

I'll grant you the extra 6 months. So, July 9, 2018?

Finally, at 9th January 2017, 11:43 PM:

michaelsuede said:
Sounds good.

You can get my email from my site to remind me when the time comes and negotiate payment one way or the other. I'll throw a Benjamin at that bet. I"ll plug it in my calendar.

And the rest, as they say, is history. :p
 
Since you have an inner pyro, perhaps you have looked at the emission spectra of burning metals, say in thermite or pyrotechnics, or in arc furnaces. Show me that they are anything like the spectra Mills et al have measured with emissions almost entirely in the euv and soft X-ray. (You can't)

Time for another bumpity bump bump ... (my hilite)

Thanks.
markie said:
JeanTate said:
Bumpity bump bump is fun!

One more time, how would you know (that "the light spectrum from merely oxidizing metal [does not] match that of the hydrino reaction")?

Because:
a) you personally checked them [the spectra] out?
b) you asked someone you know is unaffiliated with Mills et al. and who you independently know has deep knowledge and experience?
c) you trust Mills implicitly (i.e. you never consider independent checking to be relevant)?
d) something else?
How about a). Everything I've seen about metal combustion has the spectra intensity rising into the visible and fading into the UV.

And you're quite certain you've seen every relevant spectrum?

May I ask where you saw those spectra?

The spectra of the SunCell reaction is almost entirely invisible, mostly in the eUV. It becomes visible and 'brilliant' only as the eUV is absorbed by the vapour and reemitted as lower energy light.

And you know this because you've seen SunCell spectra, where, exactly?
 
Time for another bumpity bump bump ... (my hilite)

Just google it, it's not hard. Lots of papers with lots of spectra. Spectra is most intense in the visible, fading into the uv. And then for comparison look up the three papers from Mills et al (two of which are published) from links I recently provided. Peaks most intense in the euv and fading into the visible.
 
Thanks.
Just google it, it's not hard. Lots of papers with lots of spectra. Spectra is most intense in the visible, fading into the uv. And then for comparison look up the three papers from Mills et al (two of which are published) from links I recently provided. Peaks most intense in the euv and fading into the visible.
For the record, I note that you did not answer my questions.

Specifically, I asked you about your SunCell “spectra” claim, and your reply directs me to “papers” that do not refer to any SunCell.

Seems the correct answer is c) :p
 
Of course I can't. None of his experiments are independently repeatable by anyone. It's why we can't call anything he does science. In one case weeks ago you specifically gave me an exact reading and enough info about the materials involved I actually was able to prove that particular one was indeed consistent with hydrogen embrittlement. You ignored it like you always do and just switched the subject to arguments about Mill's Grand unified theory of everything unicorn poop. Typical.

Nothing of the sort. No paper about hydrogen embrittlement has any semblance to what Mills reports about predicted results and techniques for detecting hydrino. You're just making things up.

But I will tell you something you can't do. You can't back up this statement:
You have yet to show any cryodistilled dihydrino liquid. PERIOD. Because it is mythical, doesn't exist. Never existed. It's all a big fat fraud. A lie. Complete unicorn poop. Mills lied and now you are repeating his lie. This in particular can't be said later at Mills fraud trial to be an accidental misuse of equipment. Or a mistake in not knowing that in certain cases of hydrogen embrittlement getting readings he thought were anomalous, but later found to be mundane.

No. This claim of cryodistilled dihydrino liquid is purely a last resort of a scam artist. There is no getting out of this corner. You can't run. You can't hide. Your only solution is to

Show Me

Since Mills can't show me or anyone else, all that is left is go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect on his next fundraising round.

What, do you want a posted picture of a vial of liquid dihydrino? Or it mailed to you? No can do. But in lieu of your disappointment you could read up on the methods used for detecting hydrino, even ask a materials scientist at a university what he thinks of Mills papers characterizing dihydrino and hydrino hydride compounds.
 
Thanks.

For the record, I note that you did not answer my questions.

Specifically, I asked you about your SunCell “spectra” claim, and your reply directs me to “papers” that do not refer to any SunCell.

Seems the correct answer is c) :p

You're trying to divert. Those papers refer to the same explosive reaction that powers the SunCell. Now let's see you produce reported spectra of burning metals that has any semblance to the spectra reported by Mills.
 
You're trying to divert. Those papers refer to the same explosive reaction that powers the SunCell.
Riiiiight. Which is c) you trust Mills implicitly.

Or perhaps not: have you ever seen the spectrum from a SunCell? As in, you were at a BLP facility when a SunCell was being tested. Spectroscope to hand.

Now let's see you produce reported spectra of burning metals that has any semblance to the spectra reported by Mills.
Cart before horse.

I have this recollection of reading some papers, following up on Mills’, reporting a failure to replicate his results. I must be imagining things ... :p
 
Riiiiight. Which is c) you trust Mills implicitly.

Or perhaps not: have you ever seen the spectrum from a SunCell? As in, you were at a BLP facility when a SunCell was being tested. Spectroscope to hand.
I didn't have to be there. Five validators were there at overlapping times in 2016 to oversee the Suncell reaction experiments, including the spectroscopies: Dr. Ramanujachary, Dr. Booker, Dr. Jansson, Dr. Renick and Dr. Nansteel.
See links to their reports here: https://brilliantlightpower.com/validation-reports/
Cart before horse.
I have this recollection of reading some papers, following up on Mills’, reporting a failure to replicate his results. I must be imagining things ... :p
Yeah age can do that.
 
Well there is one sure way to make money on SunCell, by betting against it. You just need to make sure that the money is held in escrow to prevent welching.

The last time this came up, a few months after the deadline, Horatius said that michaelsuede hadn't paid up. Horatius was going to try to get in contact with him, but I don't think we've heard from him since, either.
 
But in lieu of your disappointment you could read up on the methods used for detecting hydrino, even ask a materials scientist at a university what he thinks of Mills papers characterizing dihydrino and hydrino hydride compounds.
all hypothetical unicorn poop. It's what Mills thinks might work if he was ever actually able to produce a crydistilled dihydrino liquid.

It is not results of Mills analyzing squat. Zip nada nothing has been crydistilled into dihydrino liquid, period. full stop, you and Mills are telling lies pure and simple. It's fraud. It's illegal. And how do I know? Because all you produced was the same old "gee the sparks when my machine blew up seemed rather bright" "so it had to be hydrinos" excuses that Mills has used for 30 years.

You have no results of ANY test on crydistilled dihydrino liquid because there is no such thing as dihydrinos. :rolleyes: Mills never made up a batch because he knows it too.

You are just repeating lies. You are advocating a fraud. stop it. Have some dignity at least.
 
You're trying to divert. Those papers refer to the same explosive reaction that powers the SunCell. Now let's see you produce reported spectra of burning metals that has any semblance to the spectra reported by Mills.


Are you referring to the spectra that Mills first reported having detected using equipment incapable of detecting them?

Mills was lying then. He lied before then. He has been lying ever since then.
 
all hypothetical unicorn poop. It's what Mills thinks might work if he was ever actually able to produce a crydistilled dihydrino liquid.

It is not results of Mills analyzing squat. Zip nada nothing has been crydistilled into dihydrino liquid, period. full stop, you and Mills are telling lies pure and simple. It's fraud. It's illegal. And how do I know? Because all you produced was the same old "gee the sparks when my machine blew up seemed rather bright" "so it had to be hydrinos" excuses that Mills has used for 30 years.

You have no results of ANY test on crydistilled dihydrino liquid because there is no such thing as dihydrinos. :rolleyes: Mills never made up a batch because he knows it too.

You are just repeating lies. You are advocating a fraud. stop it. Have some dignity at least.


Or, you could get informed and look at this 2004 preprint from Mills, Lu, Nansteel, He, Voigt, Good and Dhandapani

http://web.anl.gov/PCS/acsfuel/preprint archive/Files/49_2_Philadelphia_10-04_1228.pdf

The product H2 (1/ p) gas predicted to liquefaction at a higher temperature than H2 [28]. Helium-hydrogen (90/10%) plasma gases were flowed through a high-vacuum (10−6 Torr) capable, liquid nitrogen (LN) cryotrap, and the condensed gas was characterized by 1 H nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) of the LN- condensable gas dissolved in CDCl3 . Other sources of hydrogen such as hydrocarbons were eliminated by mass spectroscopy (MS) and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR). The 1 H NMR resonance of H2 (1/ p) is predicted to be upfield from that of H2 due to the fractional radius in elliptic coordinates [7-8] wherein the electrons are significantly closer to the nuclei.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom