• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency 11: Insert something funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I love it when his ego takes a hit.

Being laughed at is probably his biggest nightmare; it just highlights that underneath all that bombast he is a weak, stupid, mean, disgusting nasty little man. I think that laughter will ultimately be the most effective way of undercutting the power that Trump has with his supporters, in an Emperor has no clothes scenario.
 
Being laughed at is probably his biggest nightmare; it just highlights that underneath all that bombast he is a weak, stupid, mean, disgusting nasty little man. I think that laughter will ultimately be the most effective way of undercutting the power that Trump has with his supporters, in an Emperor has no clothes scenario.

I think it's clear that he's a deeply insecure person, deep down. He compensates with bravado, but it only works to a degree. Now that he's under everybody's spotlight, and most aren't buying the bravado, cracks are showing.
 
I know this is probably repeating things that everyone here already knows... But:
Trump Tweets

We would save Billions of Dollars if the Democrats would give us the votes to build the Wall.
The same wall that Trump initially promised would cost $8 billion, then $12 billion, now over $20 billion (and the full cost may be much higher)? The Same wall that he said Mexico will pay for?

https://www.brookings.edu/essay/the...barrier-between-the-united-states-and-mexico/

Not sure how exactly spending all that money will "save billions of dollars". Any Trump fans care to explain?
Either way, people will NOT be allowed into our Country illegally!
Well, except for the fact that most people in the country illegally arrived legally and overstayed their welcome and/or engaged in illegal activity once here. (See: Trump, Melanie.)

We will close the entire Southern Border if necessary. Also, STOP THE DRUGS!
So is the wall going to be big enough to stop drug shipments from China (one of the major sources of opiods?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45564744
 
I think it's clear that he's a deeply insecure person, deep down. He compensates with bravado, but it only works to a degree. Now that he's under everybody's spotlight, and most aren't buying the bravado, cracks are showing.

The one thing I have learned from watching President Trump **** on the floor and bugger the dog while holding a filched cookie is to never say things like, “ah, most aren't buying the bravado, cracks are showing.” That’s been true from the beginning and nothing has really changed.

You have to wait until the camel has collapsed and is paralyzed with splayed legs before saying, “surely this is the straw that will destroy the camel’s backbone.”

And even then one has to remember that even a camel with a broken back can make a lot of noise and spit a good distance. The president will be braying and trying to hit people with a thick, terribly foul-smelling saliva from now until the day he dies.

ETA: in that first sentence I had to watch autocorrect like a hawk.
ETA played with the vocabulary a bit.
 
Last edited:
The one thing I have learned from watching President Trump **** on the floor and bugger the dog while holding a filched cookie is to never say things like, “ah, most aren't buying the bravado, cracks are showing.” That’s been true from the beginning and nothing has really changed.

You have to wait until the camel has collapsed and is paralyzed with splayed legs before saying, “surely this is the straw that will destroy the camel’s backbone.”

And even then one has to remember that even a camel with a broken back can make a lot of noise and spit a good distance. The president will be braying and trying to hit people with a terribly noisome saliva from now until the day he dies.

Yes but hopefully it'll be a good show.
 
Being laughed at is probably his biggest nightmare; it just highlights that underneath all that bombast he is a weak, stupid, mean, disgusting nasty little man. I think that laughter will ultimately be the most effective way of undercutting the power that Trump has with his supporters, in an Emperor has no clothes scenario.

Sometimes I think about the unlikely event of the Dems winning in 2020 and when I imagine the first White House Correspondents’ Dinner all I can do is shiver with antici
 
Sometimes I think about the unlikely event of the Dems winning in 2020 and when I imagine the first White House Correspondents’ Dinner all I can do is shiver with antici

................. pation.

I did that just so you know someone "got it."
 
meanwhile following the instructions in the thread title:

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1068570837459050496?s=21

click on the (perfectly safe) link embedded in this authentic link from Rudy Giuliani

Seriously, the vast majority of posters in this thread would find it hilarious.

ETA: in case he deletes it

Rudy Giuliani
‏
Verified account

@RudyGiuliani
Follow Follow @RudyGiuliani
More
Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for http://G-20.In July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.Either could have been done earlier or later. Out of control!Supervision please?

10:21 AM - 30 Nov 2018 from Manhattan, NY
 
Last edited:
meanwhile following the instructions in the thread title:

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1068570837459050496?s=21

click on the (perfectly safe) link embedded in this authentic link from Rudy Giuliani

Seriously, the vast majority of posters in this thread would find it hilarious.

ETA: in case he deletes it

Hahaha. That's awesome. It appears the domain name was purchased by Pixel Riot, a web design firm out of Georgia. Well played, folks. :thumbsup:
 
Stills from the video that was linked earlier, of Trump meeting with the President of Argentina, wandering off and leaving him alone on stage, and a staff member chasing after him.

I hereby formally nominate that this thread title be changed from:

"The Trump Presidency 11: Insert something funny"

to:

"The Trump Presidency 11: Wandering the Wasteland".
 
trump Tweets

Looking forward to being with the Bush Family to pay my respects to President George H.W. Bush.
 
meanwhile following the instructions in the thread title:

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1068570837459050496?s=21

click on the (perfectly safe) link embedded in this authentic link from Rudy Giuliani

Seriously, the vast majority of posters in this thread would find it hilarious.

ETA: in case he deletes it

That is classic. It just goes to show that Rudy has lost it. How that POS became mayor of New York is almost as mystifying as how Trump became President.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom