If my coworker thinks the capital gains tax should be 2% more than I think it should or disagrees with me about whether or not school vouchers are a good thing I refuse to work with him, I'm the jackass.
If my coworker things an entire broad demographic of people are subhumans who don't deserve civil rights and should be wiped off the face of Earth and I refuse to work with him, I'm not the jackass.
Tolerance is not an absolute. It can't be or it causes a paradox. This is not new information to anyone.
If my coworker things an entire broad demographic of people are subhumans who don't deserve civil rights and should be wiped off the face of Earth and I refuse to work with him, I'm not the jackass.
Tolerance is not an absolute. It can't be or it causes a paradox. This is not new information to anyone.