The only reason false flag was a consideration was because it was clearly amateur hour at the bomb factory or they were being made to not blow up intentionally. I don't think anyone was "buckled down" on anything.
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ided-the-explosive-packages-are-a-false-flag/Shortly after news broke of explosive devices being sent to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, CNN, and others, far-right conspiracy site Infowars ventured a guess as to what happened.
“Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attack to Blame Patriots,” read the top headline Wednesday morning on Infowars, which Jones owns and operates.
That conspiratorial view was parroted by other right-wing figures on social media—some of whom quickly deleted their messages—as details trickled out Wednesday morning about the devices.
Conservative columnist Kurt Schlichter said he doesn’t “buy this super convenient turn of events,” while Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, called the packages a “political stunt” given the “suspicious timing” of Wednesday’s news and an earlier incident involving a pipe bomb that had been placed in Democratic donor George Soros’ home mailbox. The Daily Beast captured Flynn’s tweets before he deleted some of his posts. “I don’t know if it’s a false flag,” Flynn clarified in a follow-up tweet.
Frank Gaffney, the founder of right-wing think tank Center for Security Policy, said none of the targets “were actually at serious risk” and that the perpetrator may have been “trying to deflect attention from the Left’s mobs.”
I'm out of here. I bid all of you pedants adieu.
The only reason false flag was a consideration was because it was clearly amateur hour at the bomb factory or they were being made to not blow up intentionally. I don't think anyone was "buckled down" on anything.
Open foot. Insert mouth. Facts arrive, finish shoving foot down throat.
That's why facts are important. You can't swallow a foot without them.
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.
I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.
I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.
I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.
CTs are saying some of the packages didnt have postmarks,is this unusual in USA?
Found a CNN article https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/25/politics/missing-postmarks-bombs-mail/index.html
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.
I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.
That the bomb was sent in a soft padded paper shipping envelope is curious for a real bomb. How could it be triggered on opening rather than by just rough handling?
I'm out of here. I bid all of you pedants adieu.
Running away when faced with adverse facts, exactly what you'd expect from a Trump supporter.
By the way, the device seems really small.
Er, that "ISIS Flag" is a meme created by the right-wing parody news site World News Bureau
"Get 'Er Done" is the catchphrase of Larry The Cable Guy.
A six-inch pipe bomb using match-head material or fireworks explosives is quite capable of blowing your hands off and re-arranging your face for you.
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.
I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.