Belz...
Fiend God
i wasn't using logical fallacies.
How would you know? You don't seem very familiar with them.
i wasn't using logical fallacies.
i wasn't using logical fallacies.
They're FUNBombzTM until one goes off.
I didn't say you were.
Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
I have no clue whether these bombs were intentional duds. Twelve out of twelve failed. I think that's some evidence in the classroom that they were meant to fail.
That was quick.CNN is reporting an arrest has been made in connection to the bombs.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KFILE/status/1055835359144239110

That was quick.
The democrats who set up this obvious false flag must have had their patsy arranged ahead of time. Expect an accident to occur to the suspect (with the sighting of a suspicious hillary-shaped figure in the area).
Note: This was sarcasm. Don't take it seriously.
Really they were asking for it. Using Oswald again? That's just lazy.
Nah - they'll be using a pizza delivery lad this time.
The Pizza delivery guy works for Comet Ping Pong.Nah - they'll be using a pizza delivery lad this time.

So as to continue the investigation, authorities are now holding back the perps identity. Which makes sense seeings the guy arrested may have various accounts such as Facebook Twitter etc. And of course being this close to the mid-term, the speculating could get even heavier here.
![]()
Eeeh I'm tempted to give them a non-sinister benefit of the doubt on that. Given the high profile and politically charged nature of the case I won't fault them for not putting info out until they are 100% and have crossed all the Ts and dotted all the Is.