• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

The US has been in full retard mode for 3 years now. Anyone surprised by this?

My only surprise is that something like this took so long to happen.

Thankfully, nobody has been hurt or killed (fingers crossed it stays that way) by the actions of this low-IQ cult nutjob(s).

Can't wait to see how Trump handles this situation, particularly if and how he's going to carry on with his standard daily verbal vomit of hate-filled rhetoric, insults, and hyperbole aimed at democrats/liberals.



... and the wheels on the asylum bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...

 
Disgruntled employee. Soros needs to do a better job of vetting his thugs.

Wow. You're seriously being an ass here.

There was a (half-assed) attempt on the man's life (and another on Hillary's, if I understand correctly) and you spin it to make him the perpetrator rather than the intended victim?

Serious dickishness.
 
I find it slightly curious that they noted that John Brennan's name was spelled wrong on the label but they have not mentioned the (fake) return address that says it was mailed from SUNRISE, FLORIDS.

eta: So was Schultz name.

https://twitter.com/search?q=acosta&src=typd

I'm not implying that the omission means anything.

Also: All caps? Misspellings? Looks like [someone's] Tweets...

:boggled:
 
Last edited:
People are attacking their political opponents? Say It isn't so!

Sorry, are you suggesting that it's appropriate to attempt to assassinate one's political opponents? We shouldn't be horrified at such attempts?

Just to be clear, you are probably my political opponent. So, you are committed to the view that mailing a bomb to you would roughly be okay, at least if you were a bit more influential than the average Joe?
 
Well, surely deny that the perpetrator in question is right-wing.

We don't know yet, but I would put very heavy bets that the perps were right wingers.
What is scary aoubt this is I doubt all these bombs at the same time are coindicidence. We are dealing with a organixed group here.
 
We don't know yet, but I would put very heavy bets that the perps were right wingers.
What is scary aoubt this is I doubt all these bombs at the same time are coindicidence. We are dealing with a organixed group here.

It doesn't take more than one person to mail a bunch of packages, so "organized group" may be a bit premature to declare.
 
This close to the midterms, is the GOP going to be able to find a democrat to falsely accuse and properly spin this as a false flag operation?



Read some of the twitter threads linked above. They don't need to do this, their base is already doing it for them.

We've gotten to the point where Trump doesn't even have to lie to his base to get them riled up, they'll quite happily lie to themselves.
 
I missed that link. The one where the suspect has been identified and proved to be a right winger.

Right. Could totally be the case that the attempted bomber is a liberal dissatisfied with Soros's effectiveness.

No, seriously, it's conceivable that the attacker isn't a conservative. I tell you what. We'll wait and see (I think that a suspect will likely be identified). In the meantime, how about a little wager?

If'n it's really clear (both of us agree) that the mailer is conservative, then I get your little icon rights, and if it's obvious he's not a conservative, then you get my poor (dead) dog taken off to be replaced by the image of your choice. Let's make it a one month wager.

Going for it? Seriously committed to the view that the bomber isn't on the right side of the fence? 'Cause I l think he is really likely to be over there. Conceivably might not be, but still really likely.
 
Odds are good that the bomber is a right wing nut job given soros' infamy on among right wing nut jobs. There's a small chance its a random nut job with some idiosyncratic agenda like the Unabomber though.

Political violence* is always wrong regardless of the culprit.

*That is until I decide the government needs to be overthrown, then itabsolutely appropriate and anyone who disagrees is a counter-revolutionary reactionary in need of reeducation.

Kinda weird footnote there. What are you saying?

I think there are situations in which violence is appropriate. They are, I hope, rare. I have no opinion about reeducation, aside from the obvious fact that it is abused rather a lot.
 
Right. Could totally be the case that the attempted bomber is a liberal dissatisfied with Soros's effectiveness.

No, seriously, it's conceivable that the attacker isn't a conservative. I tell you what. We'll wait and see (I think that a suspect will likely be identified). In the meantime, how about a little wager?

If'n it's really clear (both of us agree) that the mailer is conservative, then I get your little icon rights, and if it's obvious he's not a conservative, then you get my poor (dead) dog taken off to be replaced by the image of your choice. Let's make it a one month wager.

Going for it? Seriously committed to the view that the bomber isn't on the right side of the fence? 'Cause I l think he is really likely to be over there. Conceivably might not be, but still really likely.
Are we on the same site? wagers? www.internationalskeptics.com
 
It was Clock Boy

Ha ha! It's funny that someone tried to kill a person we don't like.

Ha ha! Brilliant as usual, dear apple... Really funny. Keep it up, because, after all, Soros has different political opinions and so might as well try and kill him, am I right?
 
Read some of the twitter threads linked above. They don't need to do this, their base is already doing it for them.

We've gotten to the point where Trump doesn't even have to lie to his base to get them riled up, they'll quite happily lie to themselves.

No, I meant literally. Start with a half assed investigation, track down roughly where the bombs where sent from, then find some camera footage of a man (obviously Hispanic, if possible) who happens to be a registered Democrat and start yelling HE DID IT! Then all the media runs DEMOCRAT BOMBS DEMOCRATS! headlines because I really don't think they could help themselves, and by the time everyone realises he's the wrong guy the midterms will be over. They've done this over and over and over, there's no question it would work, but can they pull it off in time?
 
Says the poster making wagers with other posters about who is responsible for these attacks.

Given that all the targets are targets of Right Wing Rhetoric, I would say that thinking that a right wing nutbjo is responsible is a reasonable hypothesis. No one is claiming it's a proven fact.
Nice attempt at a straw man, though.
 
Given that all the targets are targets of Right Wing Rhetoric, I would say that thinking that a right wing nutbjo is responsible is a reasonable hypothesis. No one is claiming it's a proven fact.
Nice attempt at a straw man, though.
Speculating is perfectly reasonable. However, making wagers among yourselves is classless if you ask me. Like betting what the over/under would be for the death toll on the Titanic once news broke that she was sinking.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom