• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

Oh, you've got no excuse, then. Pray continue, and tell VicRoads to leave the Tulla alone as I'm liking the trip from the airport now that the construction has stopped.

ETA - something something Collingwood lol.

Ah Kid I work in Public Transport so you should be catching the Skybus, or the new Airport Rail Link opening in 2150.

Ughh don't mention Collingwood they beat my Tigers in the Preliminary Final (still getting over it)
 
The seven stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome

"The third stage: Anger and Rage. TDS-sufferers, at least those who have maneuvered past denial, have succumbed to anger, hate, and rage. Despite President Trump's success at turning around a stagnant economy, exploding job growth numbers, revamping disastrous foreign trade policies, tax cuts, and the growing favorability among minority groups. Whether it's the negative media nattering or calls for violence targeting White House staff, administration officials, and Republican politicians, the overt and disturbing frequency of unrestrained, seething rage won't end well."

American Thinker (Aug 22, 2018)

Listening to you or anyone on the right opine about Trump Derangement Syndrome is like taking Charlie Sheen's advice on sexually transmitted diseases. LOL!
 
Here's a fun scenario, contemplating on which will make all Left-Right animosity evaporate in a cloying cloud of loving-kindness : What if HRC divorced that lying cheating husband of hers, and DJT got rid of that immigrant wife of hers, and then the two of them got hitched?

They'd probably become world dictators. Or at least, if not that, certainly the most reviled couple in the history of the world. Now that would be truly MAGA.
 
Well, those last hundred retorts to the disingenuous trolls weren't very effective. Maybe the next one will be better.
 
Here's a fun scenario, contemplating on which will make all Left-Right animosity evaporate in a cloying cloud of loving-kindness : What if HRC divorced that lying cheating husband of hers, and DJT got rid of that immigrant wife of hers, and then the two of them got hitched?

They'd probably become world dictators. Or at least, if not that, certainly the most reviled couple in the history of the world. Now that would be truly MAGA.

I always thought The PDJT should have chosen Hillary as his Secretary of State. What a delicious irony that would be.
 
The seven stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome

"The third stage: Anger and Rage. TDS-sufferers, at least those who have maneuvered past denial, have succumbed to anger, hate, and rage. Despite President Trump's success at turning around a stagnant economy, exploding job growth numbers, revamping disastrous foreign trade policies, tax cuts, and the growing favorability among minority groups. Whether it's the negative media nattering or calls for violence targeting White House staff, administration officials, and Republican politicians, the overt and disturbing frequency of unrestrained, seething rage won't end well."

American Thinker (Aug 22, 2018)

This doesn't make any sense. The obvious answer to , "why don't people like these good things?" Is they don't see them as good or do not reach the same conclusion that things are related. To try and label it as anything other than a disagreement is intellectual dishonesty on the part of that article.
 
I always thought The PDJT should have chosen Hillary as his Secretary of State. What a delicious irony that would be.

I know you're joking and I know we're a long, long, long, long time and way before politics will, if ever, get to a place where something like that is even remotely possibe but... yeah.

In the abstract seeing as how, not matter what you think of them, in most all elections the person who lost was still supported by millions of people making up a high percent of the population. Some high level cabinet position makes sense for them.

It's why originally the idea as for the VP to just be the runner up because if you can look beyond politics for a split second that... makes sense.
 
Ah, but this case is an anomaly, surely? I'd say both these characters got negative votes. I guess large numbers voted Trump because they couldn't stomach Hillary. Likewise, I guess large numbers voted Hillary because they found Trump "deplorable". Add to these the votes of those who wouldn't ever dream of voting for the opposite side. I'm guessing -- and no, can't back that up, just a guess, but I'm sure I'm right -- that not many, relatively speaking, actually voted for either Trump or Hillary, in that sense.
 
Last edited:
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)
If you're right, this means that until recently you were a complete and total sucker.

If you're wrong, this means you're now a complete and total sucker.

Either way, you recently were/are a complete and total sucker. Faced with the fact that you're demonstrably susceptible to being a complete and total sucker, perhaps you should reconsider your position.
 
Last edited:
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.
Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.
We did all that. Trump was unnecessary, as were his tariffs.
There actually was not a major job issue. People just had a problem with a black president.

Why do you hate Democrats? Black presidents?
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.

He's also a well-known con man who lies constantly, who has gone bankrupt several times. Also petty and vindictive. And if you couldn't research all that on your own, then I really can't help you.
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.
My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find ANYTHING real that backed up what I thought (except for the hair).
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)
The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.
Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.

I'm normally a skeptic so when my know-it-all friend Buzz told me about the amazing Omega Wand I was anxious to prove how he was being fooled.

Boy was I wrong! This really really works.


(((Being the new kid in town you're probably not aware that we get psychic believers, homeopaths, god-huggers, ghost hunters and conspiracy theorists here all the time who start out with a hirsute tale of how they used to be just like us but were shown the light by an unsuspecting source. It used to be a braless hippie girl but it's apparently devolved to clever offspring.)))
 
Aw....Trump ain't so bad. I mean, he'd never praise a candidate and call him "my guy" for body-slamming a reporter who asked a perfectly reasonable question ...especially just after a Washington Post journalist was murdered and dismembered, right? RIGHT?
 
I've attempted many times to inform some of the more left leaning folks here -- reciprocation will occur if the left continues to remain tone deaf. The moderates need to speak out against those that use violence as a means to their agenda. As a means to shut down free speech they don't like. Speak out, or be blindly complicit. It's not a matter of if this will happen, but only when. Some support this rhetoric. I wonder if they will when the tides change.
Get off the high horse and follow the discussion for a change. We're talking about the fact that Trump unambiguously encouraged his supporters to beat protesters who were behaving lawfully. When you use this as a jumping off point to parrot right-wing talking points, readers might conclude that you don't object to the President behaving this way.

Even if the right-wing fantasy that Democrats = Antifa were true [guffaw] that still wouldn't excuse the reprehensible, anti-democratic act of encouraging violence against protesters who were behaving lawfully.
 
Get off the high horse and follow the discussion for a change. We're talking about the fact that Trump unambiguously encouraged his supporters to beat protesters who were behaving lawfully. When you use this as a jumping off point to parrot right-wing talking points, readers might conclude that you don't object to the President behaving this way.

Even if the right-wing fantasy that Democrats = Antifa were true [guffaw] that still wouldn't excuse the reprehensible, anti-democratic act of encouraging violence against protesters who were behaving lawfully.

You keep insisting Antifa behaves lawfully. They do not. Remain blind, it's fine. The specific incident you are referring to, multiple laws were broken. I've referred the video to local portland police and asked who if anyone broke the law. I will post any replies. Depending on how Porlands codes work, the state law would suggest two laws were being broken by the mob before any assault happened. You and others are suggesting it's legal to block roadways and divert traffic at your will, and stand in crosswalks to stop traffic and harass people. (this is what antifa does, along with beating GOP supporters at Trump rallies) They are the real fascists, attempting to shut down political views they dislike.

US security officials have classified the left-wing group Antifa as "domestic terrorists", confidential documents have revealed.

“It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them,” one senior law enforcement official said.

“These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the **** out of people ... they’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they’re throwing bombs and smashing windows.”
 
You keep insisting Antifa behaves lawfully.
Full stop. I insist nothing of the sort.

I see that once again you decline to comment on Trump encouraging his supporters to beat protesters. Perhaps you could weigh in on that before you change the subject.
 
Where do you rank Kennedy and Johnson and the death tolls they "achieved"?

yeah, that was probably the worst.
But by dint of not being of voting age at the time, I'm not sure how fairly I can judge their decisions in any way but hindsight.

the second Gulf War and aftermath, on the other hand, was very predictably going to be a cluster ****.
 
You keep insisting Antifa behaves lawfully. They do not. Remain blind, it's fine.
Here, I'm providing you this link in the hope you will join the actual conversation and stop playing whack-a-mole (the highly presumptuous edition). I enjoy that at the arcade now and then; here not so much.

And back to your tendency to be inattentive... I didn't mention the Portland event in any way, shape, or form. The youtube videos I linked to upthread are from Trump rallies. Pay just a tad bit of attention please. It's as if you treat these discussions as a game of community rorschach where you blurt any random, self-serving thing that pops into your mind.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom