• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

Manufacturing jobs are some portion of the labor force. National trends that increase the labor force will increase all sectors of unless specific reasons would cause a sector to deviate.

This is like claiming you lowered the number of c sections because you lowered all deliveries generally.

Another version

"I'm going to get kids back into science classes."

Ban birth control to raise birth rate. More kids means more kids in science classes.


But people know that isn't how you measure success.
 
I already explained this. When someone in the thread engaged in name calling, you didn't like it. But you don't see it as a problem when Trump does it. This is a very obvious double standard. If you're willing to accept that, you'll go along with anything else he does.

This is quickly approaching the state of I don't see any problems with Trump's behavior, because if Trump does it, it's not a problem.

When did I sook about name calling ?
I think Trumps name calling is childish (and funny also) and I don't care about it either. I don't think it warrants the hatred.
Although I note I'm getting at least a little hated just for NOT hating it.

Your last line is exactly how I see you in relation to Trump in reverse, anything good happen, it wasn't Trump.
 
Last edited:
I'm loving this thread: self-proclaimed Aussie libertarian plays whack-a-mole with straw man whilst asking "why u upset, bro?" Performance theatre at its best.

The only thing missing is cross-meming to sovereign citizens and/or the Illuminati...

Oh well, that's Western Australia for you...
 
Happy to help

I didn't think calling out that someone is name calling is sooking about it, more pointing out you are engaging in the same thing you hate Trump for.

I keep forgetting if you don't hate Trump then you can be exaggerated about in the same fashion he is.
 
I'm loving this thread: self-proclaimed Aussie libertarian plays whack-a-mole with straw man whilst asking "why u upset, bro?" Performance theatre at its best.

The only thing missing is cross-meming to sovereign citizens and/or the Illuminati...

Oh well, that's Western Australia for you...

Why you upset Bro, and I'm Victorian, edgy, latte sipping, green Victoria.
 
Nw.

1. I am actually Australian not Russian
2. I am not "pro" Trump
3. I am not a rabid right wing Nazi
4. I am not a sock puppet
5. I am not deplorable (although that may be still debatable)

Are you an atomic playboy?
 
Why you upset Bro, and I'm Victorian, edgy, latte sipping, green Victoria.

Oh, you've got no excuse, then. Pray continue, and tell VicRoads to leave the Tulla alone as I'm liking the trip from the airport now that the construction has stopped.

ETA - something something Collingwood lol.
 
Last edited:
I'm loving this thread: self-proclaimed Aussie libertarian plays whack-a-mole with straw man whilst asking "why u upset, bro?" Performance theatre at its best.

The only thing missing is cross-meming to sovereign citizens and/or the Illuminati...

Oh well, that's Western Australia for you...

Trump is quite hated on libertarian Reddit by the way.
 
AOK Tiger,

Your advice is uncompelling, uninspiring, not something people haven't thought about before.

Yes, Trump is dangerous, unhinged, lowers the bar for future elected leaders.
 
Trump supporters somehow think that the head of state of (what once was) the most powerful and influential nation on Earth should carry on like the neighborhood BSer regaling the lads at the pub. Or engage in shambolic buffoonery like a priveledged frat. Or paw and maul women at will. Or use his bully pulpit to demean and belittle. Or preside over a Party that openly engages in voter disenfranchisement. Or to crassly scorn cooperation, compromise and comity to divide the nation. Or take full advantage of his position to wantonly enrich himself. Or separate children and infants for months (if not forever) from their mothers, in service to a vile program of maximum deterrence. Or to suck up to tyrants who have their own agendas and give the finger to erstwhile friendly allies. In short, to make an ass of the USA before the whole world.

But apply restraint, observe decorum, or comport with honor? Horror!

And they wonder why people who clearly see the danger can find a place in their hearts for hate.
 
I don’t hate Donald Trump. What a curious idea to me.

Hate, in halfway decent people (not, for example, Klansmen and Nazis) is reserved for those who are more... substantial than Trump. He’s a greasy little swindler; corrupt, treasonous, a pathological liar, a sniveling coward, and a degenerate, bigoted, misogynist buffoon; but at his core he’s simply a frightened little excuse for a man propped up by an entire ecosystem of kleptocrats, quislings, phony Christians, cynical mouthpieces, spineless toadies, and assorted other nincompoops - and foreign propaganda and dirty money.

He doesn’t even measure up to his grandfather, the draft-dodging pimp, nor his father, the tax-cheating Klansman. He’s a thin-skinned balloon, constantly pumped up by others.

Worms like that, even bloated ones, don’t earn my hate. They merit no more than contempt, and such civic actions I can take to help rescue my country from the odious machinations of the various bad actors stuffing quarters into him.


The seven stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome

"The third stage: Anger and Rage. TDS-sufferers, at least those who have maneuvered past denial, have succumbed to anger, hate, and rage. Despite President Trump's success at turning around a stagnant economy, exploding job growth numbers, revamping disastrous foreign trade policies, tax cuts, and the growing favorability among minority groups. Whether it's the negative media nattering or calls for violence targeting White House staff, administration officials, and Republican politicians, the overt and disturbing frequency of unrestrained, seething rage won't end well."

American Thinker (Aug 22, 2018)
 
Dumb people eventually get sick of being told they are dumb.

This is the catch 22.

Dumb people can keep making dumb decisions about your country, but you're not allowed to tell the dumb people their decisions are dumb because their feelings get hurt so they vote for a loony.


So, the choices, for those with actual intellect are:

Say nothing and let the dumb people make the important decisions

or

Say something and have the dumb people come out in droves to vote for a loony because of their hurt feelings.


Either way, the dumb people win.
 
Is there a form letter for these things that get sent out?
Select forum you want to troll, select topic, choose topics, copy paste. Submit.
I'm pretty well influenced by the something wrong on the internet thing, but this is absurd.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom