You might actually be the first person I've seen who ranks George W. Bush "lower" than Trump.
I mean it's totally within your right to do so, it's just interesting.
You might actually be the first person I've seen who ranks George W. Bush "lower" than Trump.
I mean it's totally within your right to do so, it's just interesting.
Oh, absolutely. But still.
Like laughing at W, except on steroids, as far as the laughs are concerned. That was 'at' too, W I mean.
The one time I was furious, and unable to laugh, not even 'at' -- in W's case I mean -- was when they killed Saddam. Not that Saddam didn't deserve what he got, he did: but still, I believe W deserved the chair, or at least a room with nice iron bars, for that mess.
Trump hasn't scaled those levels yet, and I guess I find him funny. Yeah, 'at', mostly.
Until Trump gets close to Dubya's death toll, he will only be the second worst.
How do you measure media bias?
Is calling Trump a liar a sign of bias or just an accurate description of the facts?
Is calling any politician a liar a sign of bias? or just an accurate description of the facts?
What kind of lies are OK?
Is lying about the state of ISIS a bad lie? Or is it OK because it reduces their recruitment ability?
If you want to list the 'Bad' lies Trump has told, we can look at them. They might be OK lies from another point of view.
Until Trump gets close to Dubya's death toll, he will only be the second worst.
I don't think a body count alone is the best indicator of damage done to this nation and the world.
I would take W over trump in a heartbeat.
Maybe they're just much better at lying!
If nothing else, Trump has given W what even the Presidency couldn't.
Trump is only hated by the hard core radical left-wing Dimms. Everyone else thinks he's great. He's an awesome President -- the best since Ronald Reagan.
Trump 2020 landslide!
Is calling any politician a liar a sign of bias? or just an accurate description of the facts?
What kind of lies are OK?
Is lying about the state of ISIS a bad lie? Or is it OK because it reduces their recruitment ability?
If you want to list the 'Bad' lies Trump has told, we can look at them. They might be OK lies from another point of view.
There are 5000 lies so far, so going through the lidt would be time-consuming.Is calling any politician a liar a sign of bias? or just an accurate description of the facts?
What kind of lies are OK?
Is lying about the state of ISIS a bad lie? Or is it OK because it reduces their recruitment ability?
If you want to list the 'Bad' lies Trump has told, we can look at them. They might be OK lies from another point of view.
I don't agree that's the reason. But yes others are better at lying. You would think that as much as the Donald lies he would be better at it.
Trump would be the greatest Wrestling Heel of all time. He's already in the WWE Hall of Fame and has a Wrestlemania appearance. He's far more qualified to do that then be the President.
He shouldn't have been elected President. He should have been made General Manager of RAW.
Tell me you wouldn't watch that.
Come on, you're saying he's never made you laugh?
Given the quality of each of their presidencies, that shows just how racist this country still is.Not everyone here hates Trump with the passion that this forum seems to embrace. (very left leaning here, i would post some poll results but the mods are overzealous) Even with an extremely biased media Trump is doing good things.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927
Yes. I used to say I'd take anyone over W.
Damn it, they took me up on it.