• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

Trump would be the greatest Wrestling Heel of all time. He's already in the WWE Hall of Fame and has a Wrestlemania appearance. He's far more qualified to do that then be the President.

He shouldn't have been elected President. He should have been made General Manager of RAW.

Tell me you wouldn't watch that.


You make the popcorn, I'll bring the beer.

:thumbsup::D
 
AOK Tiger: Maybe you guys should rethink why you hate Trump. Upon consideration, you'd likely realize you don't have a good reason.
Everyone: Here is a very long list of why he's bad.
AOK Tiger: I mean, really, I just don't understand why anyone would dislike him.
Everyone: Here's a hundred more things.
AOK Tiger: It's a mystery...




Too funny!

... oop, I think I just wee-wee'd a little bit in my panties.
 
His Approval ratings are the worst since Truman. His Disapproval ratings are the worst ever since records began, with Truman, and his A/D difference is again, the worse since Truman.


Not everyone here hates Trump with the passion that this forum seems to embrace. (very left leaning here, i would post some poll results but the mods are overzealous) Even with an extremely biased media Trump is doing good things.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927
 
Trump is doing good things.

Of course he is. He wields arguably more power (or maybe influence would be a better term) than any human on the planet and he's functionally insane and acting more or less at pure Id level random.

He's going to do some "good" by pure random chance.

This goes beyond "A broken clock is..." and full on to "A man who installs a stripper pole in his bathroom and pees while spinning around will at least by random chance get some urine in the toilet on occasion." Doesn't mean we have to call the guy a quality urinator.
 
Last edited:
No, I have never found anything he said funny. The man thinks nicknames are funny. That is just lame.

Not what I meant, Bob.

At, not with. There’s a difference.

Sure, there's a difference between 'at' and 'with'.

Myself, I generally go with 'at'. Like you. Although TBH it isn't as if it's never 'with' at all, much like when you watch The Simpsons. (So I guess even the 'with' has strong shades of 'at'.)

What I'm saying isn't about politics. At, with, cringe, sneer, ROFL, whatever : the man's always good for a laugh, right?
 
Not what I meant, Bob.



Sure, there's a difference between 'at' and 'with'.

Myself, I generally go with 'at'. Like you. Although TBH it isn't as if it's never 'with' at all, much like when you watch The Simpsons. (So I guess even the 'with' has strong shades of 'at'.)

What I'm saying isn't about politics. At, with, cringe, sneer, ROFL, whatever : the man's always good for a laugh, right?

It would be were it not for the people getting hurt because of him.
 
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias!
The degree of ignorance required to write these words boggles the imagination.

Just in case the OP is sincere, I'll give you something to chew on: On more than one occasion, with not a shred of ambiguity, Trump encouraged his followers to beat protesters who were behaving lawfully.

If this doesn't bother you a lot, there's a space reserved for you in the basket of deplorables.
 
It would be were it not for the people getting hurt because of him.

Oh, absolutely. But still.

Like laughing at W, except on steroids, as far as the laughs are concerned. That was 'at' too, W I mean.

The one time I was furious, and unable to laugh, not even 'at' -- in W's case I mean -- was when they killed Saddam. Not that Saddam didn't deserve what he got, he did: but still, I believe W deserved the chair, or at least a room with nice iron bars, for that mess.

Trump hasn't scaled those levels yet, and I guess I find him funny. Yeah, 'at', mostly.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom