• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

I am starting to get a better picture though, I think he is hated because he is embarrassing.


Trump is only hated by the hard core radical left-wing Dimms. Everyone else thinks he's great. He's an awesome President -- the best since Ronald Reagan.

Trump 2020 landslide!
 
So Babby where have I shown even the slightest leaning towards the right as you imply ?

Not hating Trump means I'm a right wing troll?

Oddly enough Trump is one of the MOST left wing of the republican candidates, you should be glad he is in instead of Cruz !

And BTW I thought Bernie Sanders was an old fuddy duddy and never liked him but I did the "who should you vote for" online quiz before the last US election and I came up 93 % Sanders. Oddly I was 73% Trump and 73 % Clinton (go figure).

This post is simply not believable. I don't believe Trump's lies either

I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.
My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find

Struggled? Give me a ******* break. I can demonstrate that Trump is all of those things without breaking a sweat.
 
Trump has created and is building concentration camps for children. Shouldn't that be enough to detest the guy?

TBK,
That is exactly what Trump supporters see as media bias. The media jump all over this and use emotive terms like “concentration camps”.

We all know Trump is just trying to be hard arse on illegal immigration. To infer that these camps will last long, people will be mistreated and they will end up as concentration camps is just BS.

You want real concentration camps look up Australia’s record on detainees on Manus island. That is a genuine disgrace and was set up by a LEFT wing government (although taken to new lows by a right wing government).

The media is light on this issue but scathes Trump for a much milder version !

Just do your own World wide survey on a crap heaped on Trump for doing that same things as other get lauded for or left alone.
 
Trump is only hated by the hard core radical left-wing Dimms. Everyone else thinks he's great. He's an awesome President -- the best since Ronald Reagan.

Trump 2020 landslide!

Wrong again. Trump is despised by more than half the country. You are right about one thing though. It will be a landslide in 2020. That is if Trump runs. He will get slaughtered. I bet he loses by 5 million votes this time instead of 3 million.
 
TBK,
That is exactly what Trump supporters see as media bias.

Nonsense. It is an accurate description of what is happening. They are kidnapping children, sometime losing them, keeping them in prison, making them sign legal documents that they can't read, forcing drugs on them and mistreating them in many other ways. It is deplorable and disgusting. The fact that you see the reporting on this as fake news and biased betrays your unbelievable assertion that you aren't a Trumpkin.
 
Wrong again. Trump is despised by more than half the country. You are right about one thing though. It will be a landslide in 2020. That is if Trump runs. He will get slaughtered. I bet he loses by 5 million votes this time instead of 3 million.

Sadly, though, the Russian may help him win the electoral college no matter how badly he loses the popular vote.
 
I would have voted for him, and I understand why those on the Right would have too. I’d want the SCOTUS pick. I’d want the power and influence the office brings. I’d vote for him in the hope that the office would change him, and he could finally pivot into a person fit for the presidency.
That said, it became abundantly clear that he is incapable of growing and more toxic than even I had thought. At some point, continuing one’s supporter becomes abetting the crime. At some point, one has to reach a limit to the amount of insanity and immorality that they will tolerate.

What we have found is that Republicans’ tolerance is far greater than I would have imagined. It has genuinely shaken my faith in this country to think that ~40% of Americans approve of it.


The man was 70 years old. His clay was already fired. He was not going to change. He showed us who he was and is. Hoping he was going to "change" was a foolhardy dream for anyone. It's like a woman marrying a philandering abuser and thinking he'll change after marriage. Ain't gonna happen. You marry a philandering abuser and you'll get a philandering abuser.
 
So Stacyhs you can post anytime you like and if someone else doesn't they have some weird agenda. I think I have responded enough to posts to prove my bonafides (not that I care or have too). i'm not even sure what my agenda is supposed to be. I'm hardly schilling for Trump. Although I have found any "minor" defense of him gets short shrift around here.

Forget red flag #1 then if it makes you happy. The rest of those red flags are enough support my opinion and so are your posts. I don't believe you are what you present yourself to be. End of.
 
And that's fine. Nobody is telling you that you that you have to like Trump. Just that if your anger is focused toward something useful it's so much noise in the wind. Trump isn't going to be defeated by having more memes shared about him or more jokes about being orange. Open mic comedy routines about his toupee are not helping Democracy. Sitting on the internet in your bubble of like minded folks trying to outdo each other over who can make the biggest show of hating Trump the most isn't helping.

It's not about going high or going low, that meaningless political buzzwords. It's about understanding that the simple act of being angry is completely useless. And I'm sorta getting tired of the people (not necessarily you) who get angry and do nothing acting superior to the people who keep a calm head and actually do something because they see their anger and outrage as superior to... doing something.

There are people out there, people from every political stripe and people without a political agenda at all, that have a vested interest in keeping you in a state of meaningless outrage and nothing else. Pointing that isn't pro-Trump apologetics.

Take heart: The MSM doesn't talk much about it, but I do believe that a significant amount of Democratic anger has been focused on getting the theoretical "blue wave" to materialize in the form of actual votes. And when I see actual Democrats and their surrogates campaigning (as opposed to the right-wing caricatures), I hear them focusing their anger on the many and various reasons why that's a damned good idea. Rachel Maddow mentioned that so far, the mail-in ballots in Georgia are coming in at about three times the rate in the last mid-terms. A lot of that is because one of the things organizers have focused heavily on is getting those ballots actually mailed. But we'll soon see, huh.
 
Do you have an anti-white party whose movers and shakers are primarily old white people? Try to make sense out of that. That's our Democrats, at least one of whom pretends she's an Indian, and none of whom will denounce the bullying and stalking of Republicans that some of their members actively encourage.

Are you trying to tell me that "white privilege" isn't part of an anti-white agenda? If so, please explain how telling whites to "check their privilege" isn't anti-white.

eta: There aren't any Republicans telling people to check their privilege.


In what universe is acknowledging white privilege the same as being anti-white? They are two entirely different things.
 
Trump is only hated by the hard core radical left-wing Dimms. Everyone else thinks he's great. He's an awesome President -- the best since Ronald Reagan.

Trump 2020 landslide!


His disapproval rating is over 50%. Are you alleging over half of America are radical left wing "Dimms"?
 
In what universe is acknowledging white privilege the same as being anti-white? They are two entirely different things.

To a white supremacist, there is no such thing as white privilege. To them, "white privilege" is just a term used to demonize people for simply being white.
 
TBK,
That is exactly what Trump supporters see as media bias. The media jump all over this and use emotive terms like “concentration camps”.

We all know Trump is just trying to be hard arse on illegal immigration. To infer that these camps will last long, people will be mistreated and they will end up as concentration camps is just BS.

You want real concentration camps look up Australia’s record on detainees on Manus island. That is a genuine disgrace and was set up by a LEFT wing government (although taken to new lows by a right wing government).

The media is light on this issue but scathes Trump for a much milder version !

Just do your own World wide survey on a crap heaped on Trump for doing that same things as other get lauded for or left alone.


Hmmmm. Yes, I see. How are with that whole Tom Brady affair? Clearly a cheater, right?
 
Wow, just going through a few of the posts here it seems I am damned for daring defend Trump.
Nope, and I hope you know that. I would actually love to see someone defend Trump. People defending Trump is what the discourse in the US needs. What we have instead is a school bully, and buddies of his who makes fun of whoever stands up to him.

Pay attention now:
Dishonestly downplaying what Trump does by pretending, for example, that he doesn't lie more than other politicians isn't defending him, it's pretending the issue doesn't exist.

Let's use Uri Geller's spoon bending as an example again:

"Sure, Uri Geller might have been a bit dishonest, but he's no more a scammer or con-man than anyone else who does things on stage for a living. I just Googled this and there are lots of scammers out there who are just as bad or worse, yet Geller gets way more flak for some reason".

I wish Trump supporters would defend Trump. Instead it's like trying to talk to the more edgy and uninformed Palestine supporters, be it here, on other social media, or in real life. They'll start out rational, but the instant you reply with something critical they go into this weird mode where they just hit you with whataboutisms and insults and start flooding the thread with links to YouTube films, and whenever you try to reply to any of that they just do the same thing again. Both them and Trump supporters make me feel like I'm trying to have a rational discussion with a spambot.

matilda392: i just found out how to watch StarWarsTheForceAwakens for free, go to fakeurl.com/zefkowøefzwf!

Safe-Keeper: link doesn't work and also don't advocate piracy.

matilda392: enlarge your penis by 3 feet by following this one wird trick!

Safe-Keeper: ...what?

matilda392: the cancer-cures They do't want you to know about, www.naturalnews.com!!1
matilda392: i work at Windows plese get in touch about the computer visur we found on your domputer
matilda392: you are visitor 1000000 to this website, you win an Ipod!
​

By the way, the "liberal media" here in Norway, in addition to reporting on what Trump did, went to great lengths to get people to understand why people supported him, even travelling around in the States to find and interview Trump supporters. This made for some wonderful articles that were genuine and really made me empathise with many of the people who support Trump, if only because they feel they have to.
 
If anything, the media is biased towards trying to normalize Trump and his supporters.
 
If anything, the media is biased towards trying to normalize Trump and his supporters.

Yes. The so-called liberal media are how Trump got elected, by simultaneously treating him like a rational candidate and giving him an inordinate amount of coverage.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom