Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Re
Pretty impressive, slow down a split second reaction so it lasts a whole second.
Oh no! Mills has much better competition
A working Arc reactor!!!!* whats more it arcs energy for much longer than the many femtoseconds BLPs device manages before it burns itself out.
https://youtu.be/pxf7YkF0iN0
He built it in his workshop with a BOX OF SCRAPS!!!**
*It's a reactor in that it reacts to being turned on.
** A box scraps from a certain point of view
Nice but voltage is too high.
Something like this homemade miniature arc furnace is closer:
https://youtu.be/VTzKIs19eZE?t=310
The Society for Classical Physics Yahoo group appears to have been closed. That was a place for the discussion of fantasy physics, such as cold fusion.
Mills occasionally responded to questions there. I wonder if he posts anywhere else.
Worth noting that it was not just closed, but also deleted by Mills. I wonder if this is laying the groundwork for another fringe reset? It wouldn't be the first time Mills has deleted evidence of claims, although I imagine it'll be increasingly harder to do in the internet age.
Excellent find. That's both a really cool video and a great example of the kind of tech Mills appears to be using to create his videos.
Worth noting that it was not just closed, but also deleted by Mills. I wonder if this is laying the groundwork for another fringe reset? It wouldn't be the first time Mills has deleted evidence of claims, although I imagine it'll be increasingly harder to do in the internet age.
No reset. The SunCell is here to stay. Why? Because it has attained the high and sustained power densities required to go commercial.
Assuming the account of the last investors’ meeting was accurate then Mills is currently dealing with multiple investors who want to cash out. Unless he manages to get the shares listed on a secondary market his only remaining option for dealing with those investors is to bring in more money. Shutting down the BS riddled fan forum Mills has been running would be a necessary step in seeking out new investors, especially in a post-Theranos investment market. A company with a 30 year track record of failure is not an enticing investment prospect.
I think he’s either preparing to retire from the scam or gearing up for another fringe reset and investment round.
I'm not even sure that Mills ever used molten silver at all, let alone boiling silver to a vapor.
These days Mills is working at much lower power densities in order to keep the apparatus intact over long time frames.
It's sad that you appear to actually believe that.
Is a full second a long time frame now?
Apparently so.
One wonders HOW Mills could have promised to be mere months form production runs and to have had reactors running stably for months on end with extant problems like this.
Yes, and supporters/believers should have to address that, yet they don't.
Markie is allowed to basically ignore those claims, but I don't know what to do about that.
It's unfair in a discussion/debate, imo.