• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely markey is a shill? I can understand a newbie being taken in by the scam, but he's been following this for a while, he must know better.

He needs to protect both his pecuniary interests and emotional investment.
 
Surely markey is a shill? I can understand a newbie being taken in by the scam, but he's been following this for a while, he must know better.



I see no reason the suspect him of being a shill. It’s possible, but not required to explain his behavior.

You have to remember that Mills has crafted what is essentially a mystery religion around his fanciful Hydrino. If Markie’s belief in Mills were rational then our discussions about the nature of third party validation would have at least gotten him to work through that conflict. He would at the very least come up with a better rationalization than the outright denial he’s gone for.

The denialism he’s using to reject the criticism of Mills and his work is very similar to the reality denial I saw back when I was a Creationist. Markie’s need to redefine concepts to better suit his preferred mythology is another example of Creationist thinking.

While we are attempting a scientific discussion, Markie is having a religious one. Markie’s in Mills over similar cons is not unlike a Christian’s belief in Christianity but not Islam.
 
Fascinating. He must have read the links on this thread to Mill's claims over the decades, but still Believes. Like you say, very similar to a belief in Sky Daddy.
 
So why do the computer monitor and exit sign start flashing right before the device starts both times in the video?


Edit: The video is dramatically slowed down and the monitor is observed refreshing. Looks like a lot slower than 0.25 speed though - the gallium stops flowing entirely.
 
Last edited:
Surely markey is a shill? I can understand a newbie being taken in by the scam, but he's been following this for a while, he must know better.



There's whole websites run by people who've been following this, and other free energy scams, for years, who all seem to believe. And really, is that so surprising? How many other types of woo seem obviously to be scams, but which are believed by lots of people? Homeopathy gets sold in mainstream pharmacies, so markie, by comparison, seems tame.
 
Argument by insults instead of looking at the science

I think it's rather amusing the contortions you are going through trying to bring Dr. Randell Mills down to your level. My working hypothesis is jealousy.
Frozen Flame gives examples of scientific experiments that look like Mill's latest video and what we get is:
3 October 2018 markie: Argument by insults instead of looking at the science

It is really simple. Take molten gallium + H2 + plasma and standard chemistry happens. There is not need of Mills delusions to explain what is in his video.

No surprise there since we have 95 items of ignorance, some insults and some lies from markie from his blind faith in Mills.
 
Last edited:
There's whole websites run by people who've been following this, and other free energy scams, for years, who all seem to believe. And really, is that so surprising? How many other types of woo seem obviously to be scams, but which are believed by lots of people? Homeopathy gets sold in mainstream pharmacies, so markie, by comparison, seems tame.
Markie has an advantage over many of the woos though, in that he participates here, so he is exposed to knowledge, for example, that Mills had units supposedly ready to go 20 years ago. But perhaps I'm underestimating
the power of woo, do you think he Believes?
 
For instance when hydrogen gas was forced through very long lengths of heated copper pipes, where the copper was sourced from made a sizeable difference in energy generation, which was a big deal because the power generation back then was not so high.


Do you have a link to a description of the setup or materials used for these experiments?
 
Markie has an advantage over many of the woos though, in that he participates here, so he is exposed to knowledge, for example, that Mills had units supposedly ready to go 20 years ago. But perhaps I'm underestimating
the power of woo, do you think he Believes?

If one takes Markie at face value, I think he does. He believes that Hydrinos has been independently confirmed, he believes that Mills has published his work in peer review publications, he reads and accept Mills "theory" and most importantly he trust and admire Mills. It must be a very frustrating place to be, given all the scorn he and Mills receives here.

For what it worth, I have the opposite opinion at each step here. I would be very happy if I was wrong, but ... Not going to happen unfortunately.
 
Frozen Flame gives examples of scientific experiments that look like Mill's latest video and what we get is:
3 October 2018 markie: Argument by insults instead of looking at the science

It is really simple. Take molten gallium + H2 + plasma and standard chemistry happens. There is not need of Mills delusions to explain what is in his video.

No surprise there since we have 95 items of ignorance, some insults and some lies from markie from his blind faith in Mills.

FF said, "Here is a recent publication on molten gallium in hydrogen gas plasma, similar to the reaction we see in Randy's video"

Similar to the reaction in Randy's video? Was there a brilliant production of light? No. Was there water? No. Was there low voltage and very high current involved? No. Does it surprise me that labs fiddle around with how molten metals like Gallium absorb gases? No.
 
A bit of ranting about papers given by Frozen Flame

FF said, "Here is a recent publication on molten gallium in hydrogen gas plasma, similar to the reaction we see in Randy's video"
3 October 2018 markie: A bit of ranting about papers given by Frozen Flame.

Frozen Flame gave 2 papers whose abstracts mention "recombination" reactions (elements combining and releasing energy, heating up and emitting light). That will gives "a brilliant production of light".
Mills apparently produces water.
There is a vague "low voltage and very high current involved" demand.
 
Through the validation reports.

It's very difficult to take you seriously.

Since there is nothing I can find that I would even begin to consider a validation, I have to think that you are either an investor, or you are otherwise connected to Mills and/or BLP, or you are simply role playing on this forum.
 
It's very difficult to take you seriously.



Since there is nothing I can find that I would even begin to consider a validation, I have to think that you are either an investor, or you are otherwise connected to Mills and/or BLP, or you are simply role playing on this forum.



I think that’s unfair. A religious faith in Mills combined with critical fanboyism can easily explain Markie’s posts without resorting to accusations of him being a shill or an outright fake.
 
Sorry I meant nickel tubing not copper tubing. A lengthy Thermacore report from 1994 can be found here:
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GernertNnascenthyd.pdf


Thanks. My question was based on hydrogen embrittlement of copper. Using the wrong copper alloy with hydrogen will result in severe embrittlement, leaving the copper with the flexural strength of graham cracker. Nickel is also subject to hydrogen embrittlement, although I think by a different mechanism than for copper.

But the Thermacore report fails bigly in the first line of their conclusions and recommendations, in which they report

Excess heat energy was measured at an average level of 24.3 watts ± 6.4 watts


IMO, this statement means the rest of the report should be disregarded. Markie, do you know why I say this? Hint: One of Thermacore's key competencies should be, and usually is, heat transfer.
 
Thanks. My question was based on hydrogen embrittlement of copper. Using the wrong copper alloy with hydrogen will result in severe embrittlement, leaving the copper with the flexural strength of graham cracker. Nickel is also subject to hydrogen embrittlement, although I think by a different mechanism than for copper.

But the Thermacore report fails bigly in the first line of their conclusions and recommendations, in which they report
He had it explained before.



IMO, this statement means the rest of the report should be disregarded. Markie, do you know why I say this? Hint: One of Thermacore's key competencies should be, and usually is, heat transfer.

Markie has had explained to him the failure in using a power unit to measure heat energy before.

He should know that the so called hydrino chrystals have no hydrinos in them, and he should know joules is the unit of measure for energy.

He has even had explained to him why the deception, due to the time unit being so short, it makes the power unit for a relatively small amount of energy seem large.
 
His purpose it appears is to try and keep the 'possibility' that Mills is right alive by any means.

Yet in this case the 'dead horse' that is the hydrino has had its bones ground into dust and markie should make it to China in a few years.
 
So Markie, what are your actual standards? My theory is that you can't define any that exclude my ICCD but include Mills, because you're (possibly unknowingly) applying totally different standards to BLP.

Prove me wrong, Markie! Tell me what your standards are!
Still no reply. My theory seems strong!
Whatever your theory is, it is probably wrong, not strong.

Ah, you've forgotten which question you were dodging. Understandable. Here's what we were talking about:

Sorry, unless [..] validated by outside scientists, it can't compare to Mills' work.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm meeting your requirements. But just to be positive - how would you define "outside" in this case?

So when you say something has to be valuated by outside scientists, what are your actual standards? How do you define "outside"? I don't think you can do it in a way that both works for Mills AND doesn't work for essentially any crank that comes along.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom