• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels sues the President Part II

Come to think of it, Trump's "thing" with his hand gestures reminds me of Koko. Someone needs to tie that idiot's hands down when he talks. On second thought, they need to tape his mouth shut.

Trump often makes the OK sign while he's talking, which coincidentally is also used as a gang sign by white supremacists to represent the initials WP, meaning white power.
 
Trump often makes the OK sign while he's talking, which coincidentally is also used as a gang sign by white supremacists to represent the initials WP, meaning white power.

can you explain how the two translate please?
 
4798946B00000578-5216137-image-a-43_1514406931810.jpg
 
[qimg]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/27/20/4798946B00000578-5216137-image-a-43_1514406931810.jpg[/qimg]

oh, sorry WilliamSeger, what I meant was how does that translate into White Power?

I get the 18 and the 88 thing as, what passes for subtlety amongst Nazis. Is it something similar?
 
Thanks,

As you imply, I don't think there's much reason to think that's anything other than the OK sign.


He just uses it to punctuate his talking points -- and coincidentally, it looks like he's holding up something rather small.
 
Oh, I don't really think that's how Trump uses it. But I do think it would be interesting to match his body language to his lies, boasts, projections, etc.

Skeptic Ginger has posted about one tell, but I can't remember what it is.

I tend to go on the principle that he seems very specific about accusing people of the exact thing he is guilty of.
 
Cohen is pleading guilty to campaign finance violations and I predicted it:


Cohen has said that he had to take a loan against his house to raise the money. That means that Cohen either: a) believed he was giving Trump a gift at the time; or b) STOLE ESCROW MONEY.

...

The only reason Trump would pay Cohen back the money is if Cohen had made an in-kind gift in violation of election law.

Both things cannot be true.


And both things weren't true. Cohen is pleading guilty to making a gift to the Trump campaign in violation of the law. That's bad news for Trump whether Cohen cooperates or not. If Cohen made a gift in violation of the law, it means the campaign took a gift in violation of the law.

It would have been better for Trump if Cohen had just stolen his money.
 
Cohen is pleading guilty to campaign finance violations and I predicted it:





And both things weren't true. Cohen is pleading guilty to making a gift to the Trump campaign in violation of the law. That's bad news for Trump whether Cohen cooperates or not. If Cohen made a gift in violation of the law, it means the campaign took a gift in violation of the law.

It would have been better for Trump if Cohen had just stolen his money.
Come now I am sure like with Manafort it will come out that Cohen stole Trumps money too.
 
Cohen is pleading guilty to campaign finance violations and I predicted it:





And both things weren't true. Cohen is pleading guilty to making a gift to the Trump campaign in violation of the law. That's bad news for Trump whether Cohen cooperates or not. If Cohen made a gift in violation of the law, it means the campaign took a gift in violation of the law.

It would have been better for Trump if Cohen had just stolen his money.

Kudos Loss Leader !

Michael Cohen, next level scumbag !

:bigclap
 
Per twitter for Michael A:

"The developments of today will permit us to have the stay lifted in the civil case & should also permit us to proceed with an expedited deposition of Trump under oath about what he knew, when he knew it, and what he did about it. We will disclose it all to the public."

Pass the popcorn
 
I'm utterly flabbergasted that this hasn't played out the way that self-proclaimed legal experts / Trump cultists smugly predicted. :rolleyes:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom