• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: If that pee tape ever turned up, would the Trumpers care? Considering everything we actually know about Trump, I'm not sure discovery of an actual pee tape would hurt him; he'd say it's fake, and they would believe him.

I always hoped that outtakes from "The Apprentice" would eventually turn up, but if anybody had them they'd be out by now.

I am certain I read an article that said if it existed, it was hot as hell, maybe the hottest ever.

Give me a few minutes and I will google it.

I found part of the article quoted, but am having trouble finding the original, I think the deep state took it down...

Here is the excerpt:

“If this thing ever leaks, people aren’t gonna be able to stop watching it. It’s that hot. No matter where you align politically, you will come away from watching this believing Trump is the greatest president in U.S. history.”

Compelling
 
Last edited:
This all comes back to Trump's mental illness. There isn't any secret plot here that Trump and Putin have concocted.

It looks like Trump doesn't want to disappoint his buddy Trump. Maybe he has a debt to Putin now, or that he's acting on that pee pee tape blackmail.

It's all possible.

But if I had to bet, I go with the option Trump's fragile ego cannot stand the thought it's going to come out he only won the election because of Putin's thumb on the scale. Trump is incapable of accepting that or even addressing the Russian attacks on our elections, truly unable to so much as consider it. That's what's going on here.

I think it's probably mostly something like that. I don't think the troll farms did a whole lot to help him win, but it was so close, it wouldn't have taken much. Just a relative handful of people who would have otherwise sat the election out who got sucked into actually voting based on the cultish zeal that misinformation underworld generates.
 
I think there are many people taking advantage of Trump's mental illness: US defense contractors, natural gas exporters, corporations that wanted Pruitt to deregulate everything, DuBois who has ideas about privatizing education, religious fanatics that are picking the judges including the SCOTUS picks.

Yep, yep, yep.

I have a friend who's a Medicare "regulator" catching fraud (so she kind of thinks like a detective) and she suggested we look at his most loyal supporters in congress and see who donates to them to understand who's profiteering the most from this ####show excuse for a presidency.
 
Yep, yep, yep.

I have a friend who's a Medicare "regulator" catching fraud (so she kind of thinks like a detective) and she suggested we look at his most loyal supporters in congress and see who donates to them to understand who's profiteering the most from this ####show excuse for a presidency.

Hmmm, cui bono, she kind of does think like a detective.

Yep, yep, yep.
 
Question: If that pee tape ever turned up, would the Trumpers care? Considering everything we actually know about Trump, I'm not sure discovery of an actual pee tape would hurt him; he'd say it's fake, and they would believe him.

I always hoped that outtakes from "The Apprentice" would eventually turn up, but if anybody had them they'd be out by now.
I'm not sure if the pee pee tapes would matter to a base that didn't care about grabbing pussy or screwing a porn star while your trophy wife was caring for your infant.

What does matter, what is the only thing that matters, is Trump's pathologic ego. And I think the pee pee tapes would impact his ego.
 
I am certain I read an article that said if it existed, it was hot as hell, maybe the hottest ever.

Give me a few minutes and I will google it.

I found part of the article quoted, but am having trouble finding the original, I think the deep state took it down...

Here is the excerpt:

“If this thing ever leaks, people aren’t gonna be able to stop watching it. It’s that hot. No matter where you align politically, you will come away from watching this believing Trump is the greatest president in U.S. history.”

Compelling

Can someone say BULL CRAP!? Please!

If one thought for even a second that Trump, this lying POS, who doesn't study, who appeals to the worst in everyone. Who divides as opposed to unite is the greatest anything ...well they are idiots or racists.

Please...please tell us what makes him great? Seriously, what makes him great? Is it his wall? Is it the tariffs? Is it his kowtowing to Russia? Was it his negotiations with North Korea? Was it his blowing a hole in the budget? Was it the tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans? Is it his assault on healthcare? Or maybe it's because Trump is the infrastructure President? :rolleyes:

Is it how he has turned almost every nation with the exception of Russia distrusting America?

I really want to know what Trump has done that would make anyone think he's the greatest.
 
You think Putin DOES want that? Or are you claiming Trump is using reverse psychology? You aren't making any sense here.

Putin does want NATO at odds with each other and broken up. Trump's been pushing rather hard to get that to happen in a bunch of ways. Either way, "reverse psychology" is entirely the wrong concept here, regardless, like with so much of the showy, but completely ineffective, "anti-Russia" things that Trump has done.
 
Can someone say BULL CRAP!? Please!

If one thought for even a second that Trump, this lying POS, who doesn't study, who appeals to the worst in everyone. Who divides as opposed to unite is the greatest anything ...well they are idiots or racists.

Please...please tell us what makes him great?

For me it's the way he drives his political opponents crazy. Granted, it's not a long trip, and it's a skill that most Presidents possess. Obama drove a lot of the people on the right crazy, Bush Jr., yeah, Clinton, sure Reagan and Nixon, definitely. The guys who don't drive the other side crazy (Bush, Sr., and Carter) are the one-termers.
 
Trump could care less about Crimea. His administration has failed to enforce the sanctions that Congress ordered. His tariffs on China has made China turn to Russia for much of its agriculture needs including soybeans. China more than tripled it's soybean purchases from Russia.

He is making the US such an un-dependable trading partner countries are looking to Russia.

Is it worth a reminder about how he drove oil prices up with his words and actions regarding Iran? Russia has profited quite a lot from that, by the look of it.

Question: If that pee tape ever turned up, would the Trumpers care? Considering everything we actually know about Trump, I'm not sure discovery of an actual pee tape would hurt him; he'd say it's fake, and they would believe him.

Even if he didn't claim it was fake, I question how much it would hurt him. A whole lot of his supporters in his base would probably find it to be hilarious, after all.

Can someone say BULL CRAP!? Please!

If one thought for even a second that Trump, this lying POS, who doesn't study, who appeals to the worst in everyone. Who divides as opposed to unite is the greatest anything ...well they are idiots or racists.

Please...please tell us what makes him great? Seriously, what makes him great? Is it his wall? Is it the tariffs? Is it his kowtowing to Russia? Was it his negotiations with North Korea? Was it his blowing a hole in the budget? Was it the tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans? Is it his assault on healthcare? Or maybe it's because Trump is the infrastructure President? :rolleyes:

Is it how he has turned almost every nation with the exception of Russia distrusting America?

I really want to know what Trump has done that would make anyone think he's the greatest.

Well, to cite a Republican friend of mine... he thinks well of Trump because Trump's clearly trying to keep his campaign promises.:rolleyes:
 
Basically what makes Trump greatest ever is that he is trolling the normos. He's trolling the presidency, the US political system, the postwar Western alliance (painstakingly built by a very different USA). He's also the best return to roubles ever invested. An interesting cultural moment certainly.
 
None of the guilty please arising out of Russia (nor for that matter will any of today's indictments result in guilty pleas or verdicts)

It depends what you mean by "arising out of Russia". For example, Flynn has plead guilty to lying to the FBI, and what he was lying about was illegally discussing sanctions with Russian agents, and the future Trump administration's policy WRT Russia. I'd say that that's connected to Russia, wouldn't you?
 
"What’s on the Liberal Whining Wheel for today? Climate change (no, boring), “babies in cages” (nope, lies), BLM (not until nearer the election), guns (tired of the grumpy kid), tariffs (yawn), whining actresses (hypocrisy), so...Russia, it is!"
-- James Woods (July 13, 2018)

Man, those replies are definitely something else.

My favourite exchange is this one:

https://twitter.com/montrbeach/status/1017880120084791296

Please help me understand why you don’t care. Insurmountable evidence that Russia interfered and is continuing to interfere in the functioning of our country. Why don’t you care?

https://twitter.com/Walshjf3/status/1017892434494328834

Because they have been doing that since 1959 Cuba. This is a tool the Dems used so as not to peacefully transfer power for the first time in our history.

So it's true, it just doesn't matter because it's happened before.
 
Now, lest anyone accuse me of being a "looney lefty", I also feel the same way about Sean Penn... an actor associated with left wing causes who may be a good actor but who's pretentiousness/arrogance makes me want to avoid his films too.

And, you know, assault and attempted murder...
 
What's fascinating is the mysterious Congressional candidate who asked for (and got!) stolen documents from Guccifer. How did this person know who to talk to and what to ask for???

That will come out in the trial, because they're doubtless going to be indicted, and won't it be fun to see which Republican it is.

ETA: Would it be criminal to ask to inspect some stolen merchandise that you know is stolen, and then pass up buying it?

Spoiler alert: Roger Stone.
 
OMG, it that it? Wow.

Trump will show that Putin, you betcha.

I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you.
To be frank, SG, I often get replies of ecactly that sort in discussions with 9/11 Truthers, and whenever I do, I laugh with glee, because they have just surrendered and lost the debate by default - by admitting they will not present actual arguments and claims.
 
Worse than that, at the G7 summit he said that Crimea should belong to Russia because its people speak Russian.
He's not wrong there.
An overwhelming percentage of the Crimean population does indeed speak Russian, Crimea was part of the Russian, not Ukrainean SSR until the late 1950s when Chrustchev decided to give it to the Ukraine, and most serious commentators agree that IF instead of the annecation a truly democratic and fair referendum had been held in or after 2014, with enough time for all sides to make their arguments in proper campaigns, a solid majority would have voted to return to Russia.
What was bloody wrong was not the mere fact Crimea is Russian again but the process, the lightning speed of the annexation, and the lack of proper compensations for those negatively affected by the cut from Ukraine.
 
Odds are he's already done that.

We know he's a habitual cheater.

We know he habitually cheats on his wife at the time with a future wife.

Chances are pretty good that he's cheating with someone else at the same time he's cheating with a wife-to-be.

Cheaters are cheaters. They usually aren't particularly discriminating about it.

I suppose for the women involved it's like high stakes Musical Chairs. Whoever he's actually married to when he finally croaks will win big. Hell of an expensive buy-in though.
 
I think he'll apologize to Putin for the trouble, call it a "witch hunt" on twitter a few more times, give up some ridiculously disproportionate concession for a vague promise not to do it again (see: North Korea "talks"), then try to spin that as having been tough.

I think it's wrong to speculate, what goes on when you have a performance review with your boss should remain private.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom