• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
and?
You're the one convinced that your cult leader can do no wrong. I certainly can't explain all your internal hypocrisy.

It was ten hours ago, and your response was that I was implying something with no evidence, which hilarious.

And another alt-leftist accused me of fairy tales!

Absolutely a dream thread.
 
You're being played, or you're ok with trump and Russia attacking our country.

Period.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote.

And I'm still waiting for your theory on why a Putin puppet would tell NATO to increase its military spending, and tell Germany not to buy so much gas from Russia. I guess I'm too stupid to figure out how that would help Putin. You're obviously much, much smarter and cleverer than me to have figured it out, so please... share your vast wisdom with us.
 
He tells them to increase their spending because he's a *********** bully. He knows damn well they won't.

If your cult leader had a spine, he'd take Putin to task for attacking this country that he and his sychophants pretend to love.

We were attacked by a hostile foreign power, with the help of the ******* you worship. You clearly can't see it, but don't you dare talk down to those of us who can.
 
You think Putin DOES want that? Or are you claiming Trump is using reverse psychology? You aren't making any sense here.

I think Trump could care less about NATO and if you asked him a year ago what the letters stood for, he couldn't have told you (he probably still can't). What he hates are smarmy elite knowitalls like Merkel, and this is a way to stick it to them.

And we know with high confidence* the Russian government went so far as to hack into government systems and steal info on 500,000 Americans to swing the election towards Trump. Think about that for a second. What if Hillary had won? This would still all come out. One of the things I disliked about Hillary was her neocon tendencies. I think she would have lost her **** over this and the Russians probably thought the same. The Russians really stuck their necks out on this. Why?

And if we know with high confidence all of the above, it becomes possible that there was some kind of quid-pro-quo agreement: you give me dirt, and I'll do what I can to help you- talk **** about our allies, constantly praise you, drive wedges into NATO, talk **** about American intelligence agencies, rip up the Iran agreement, stall on the sanctions, etc.

It's reached a point where it doesn't matter if Trump is Putin's bitch because he is effectively Putin's bitch. Whether by design or not, Putin is getting everything he could have dreamed of, and that is reason enough to get rid of Trump.


* If you're going to throw shade on the intel agencies findings, you're basically saying one of the worst intelligence failures in U.S. history (falsely accusing the Russians of hacking us) happened and is ongoing. THAT I find extremely unlikely.
 
Last edited:
No, they do not. Flynn's alleged lies were about contacts during the transition. Absent time travel, contacts during the transition cannot affect the campaign.
Wait, are you suggesting that Flynn wasn't involved in the Trump campaign or that interactions that occurred immediately following the campaign must be completely unrelated?

What on Earth makes you think that investigating ties between the Russian government and the Trump campaign has to be exclusively limited to the time between when Trump announced his candidacy and election day? Flynn roles up to a Russian ambassador with assurances of a little quid for their previous quo immediately following the election and then lies to the FBI about it and you think that should be off limits?


Zwaan and Gates got in trouble for actions that took place long before the Trump campaign.
And establishes that Van der Zwaan, Gates, and Manafort had strong working ties with the Russians. Again, they aren't being accused of money-laundering for groups on Minnesota.


Pinedo appears to be the only one involved in Russian interference with the 2016 election
So long as you ignore everything else and take Dear Leader's word at face-value, sure.

And, not even that, really. Trump asked on live television for Russia to hack the Hillary's emails and then, you know, they tried. But that was just a joke, right?

Right?

*cough*


Pinedo is well within the purview of Mueller's original mandate, but it doesn't actually have much to do with Trump.
Great. You agreed with what I already said.
 
Which must be why he's asking NATO members to increase their military spending, and telling Germany to stop relying on Russian gas.

That's just what Putin wants. :rolleyes:
What Putin wants is distrust and division between NATO members, weakening the alliance.

And look, Trump is causing distrust and division between NATO members. How could Putin not be pleased?
 
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote.

And I'm still waiting for your theory on why a Putin puppet would tell NATO to increase its military spending, and tell Germany not to buy so much gas from Russia. I guess I'm too stupid to figure out how that would help Putin. You're obviously much, much smarter and cleverer than me to have figured it out, so please... share your vast wisdom with us.

One theory is that when NATO doesn't increase its spending to the level Trump demands -- and there is no chance that they will -- Trump can use it as the excuse to reduce America's commitment to NATO ("They're not paying their bills! We're not gonna be suckers!" Etc.). The gas thing is pure distraction. The project has been criticized on a number of grounds since it began, but it's hard to think Trump understands the complexities. He's wrong when he says Germany gets "70%" of its energy (not the same as gas) Trump apparently thinks Germany should buy more gas from the U.S.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-mad-about-explained/?utm_term=.21ae8202fd96
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44794688
 
What Putin wants is distrust and division between NATO members, weakening the alliance.

And look, Trump is causing distrust and division between NATO members. How could Putin not be pleased?

Sowing division among member states is immeasurably more valuable for Putin than having Germany pledge a quarter percent more on defense. Things are so bad, if Putin invaded Estonia, I think NATO would just dissolve. Trump would either ignore an Article V declaration or the generals would get enough cabinet members to remove Trump.
 
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote.

And I'm still waiting for your theory on why a Putin puppet would tell NATO to increase its military spending, and tell Germany not to buy so much gas from Russia.
OMG, it that it? Wow.

Trump will show that Putin, you betcha.

I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you.
 
Which must be why he's asking NATO members to increase their military spending, and telling Germany to stop relying on Russian gas.

That's just what Putin wants. :rolleyes:

Trump could care less about Crimea. His administration has failed to enforce the sanctions that Congress ordered. His tariffs on China has made China turn to Russia for much of its agriculture needs including soybeans. China more than tripled it's soybean purchases from Russia.

He is making the US such an un-dependable trading partner countries are looking to Russia.
 
And I'm still waiting for your theory on why a Putin puppet would tell NATO to increase its military spending, and tell Germany not to buy so much gas from Russia. I guess I'm too stupid to figure out how that would help Putin. You're obviously much, much smarter and cleverer than me to have figured it out, so please... share your vast wisdom with us.

That has nothing to do with Russia. That's
1. So he can look tough.
2. Make US defense contractors happy
3. And maybe help export Natural Gas from the US.

Not that Merkel etc are going to do any of what Donald suggests.
 
This all comes back to Trump's mental illness. There isn't any secret plot here that Trump and Putin have concocted.

It looks like Trump doesn't want to disappoint his buddy Trump. Maybe he has a debt to Putin now, or that he's acting on that pee pee tape blackmail.

It's all possible.

But if I had to bet, I go with the option Trump's fragile ego cannot stand the thought it's going to come out he only won the election because of Putin's thumb on the scale. Trump is incapable of accepting that or even addressing the Russian attacks on our elections, truly unable to so much as consider it. That's what's going on here.
 
That has nothing to do with Russia. That's
1. So he can look tough.
2. Make US defense contractors happy
3. And maybe help export Natural Gas from the US.

Not that Merkel etc are going to do any of what Donald suggests.

I think there are many people taking advantage of Trump's mental illness: US defense contractors, natural gas exporters, corporations that wanted Pruitt to deregulate everything, DuBois who has ideas about privatizing education, religious fanatics that are picking the judges including the SCOTUS picks.

Trump needs their political support and they need what he pays them back with. Putin is no different. He helped get Trump elected and Putin's reaping a lot of benefits from that.
 
This all comes back to Trump's mental illness. There isn't any secret plot here that Trump and Putin have concocted.

It looks like Trump doesn't want to disappoint his buddy Trump. Maybe he has a debt to Putin now, or that he's acting on that pee pee tape blackmail.
.....

Question: If that pee tape ever turned up, would the Trumpers care? Considering everything we actually know about Trump, I'm not sure discovery of an actual pee tape would hurt him; he'd say it's fake, and they would believe him.

I always hoped that outtakes from "The Apprentice" would eventually turn up, but if anybody had them they'd be out by now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom