• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it demonstrates that he's susceptible to being blackmailed over sexual matters, lending credibility to the pee tape.

That makes no sense at all, c'mon.

Plus if you believed that, then you would have to agree that strzok and page were as well, and given the fact that they were working under the Obama regime at the time, where their ultimate boss snuggled up to the perp's husband on the tarmac, it seems that you really ought to be worried about what awful things these clown shows did in cahoots with McCabe.
 
I think the reference is to the $130k payment to Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about a sexual encounter that President Trump claims never happened.

Huh? The pee tape doesn't have anything to do with Stormy Daniels. But the payment does go along with the black mailable aspect of this (which isn't what I'm questioning).

The pee tape is Trump vandalizing a bed the Obama's slept in by having prostitutes pee on it.
 
Huh? The pee tape doesn't have anything to do with Stormy Daniels. But the payment does go along with the black mailable aspect of this (which isn't what I'm questioning).

The pee tape is Trump vandalizing a bed the Obama's slept in by having prostitutes pee on it.

Derp :o

Serves me right for not reading carefully enough - sorry.

I think quite a few people would classify having hookers pee on a bed while you watch as a sexual thing - after all, if the key thing was to vandalise the bed then just pee on it yourself.
 
Derp :o

Serves me right for not reading carefully enough - sorry.

I think quite a few people would classify having hookers pee on a bed while you watch as a sexual thing - after all, if the key thing was to vandalise the bed then just pee on it yourself.


OK. I suppose I can see that. But I think that would be letting Trump off way too much over the actual significance of that tape. Going out of his way to vandalize a bed the Obamas slept in is way over the top obsession with hatred of the Obamas. Hatred that seems very likely to flow from his racism.
 
Huh? The pee tape doesn't have anything to do with Stormy Daniels. But the payment does go along with the black mailable aspect of this (which isn't what I'm questioning).

The pee tape is Trump vandalizing a bed the Obama's slept in by having prostitutes pee on it.

I thought it was the MacGuffin that motivates the leftists...

or perhaps an alleged tryst with Russian prostitutes where Trump watched the deed.
 
The Big Dog said:
No actually they were using government equipment to set up their tawdry affairs.
As an aside, I very much enjoy modern usage of fairly archaic words. Gives things a bit of a “Pride and Prejudice” air.

You may carry on with your fulminations forthwith.
 
BREAKING: Mueller indicts 12 Russian intelligence officers for "hacking" into various servers, including the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and trying to get access Trump's.

Maybe Trump can ask Putin to extradite these defalcators when they meet on Monday.
 
Last edited:
It's not a bad mark on you; however, you don't understand things, you've said that.

I knew you didn't understand because you said you didn't understand why file format mattered. It does, bigly. If it's a jpeg file, can't really search it for names (outside of forensic ****) as it's not a text file. What would you search for?If it's an access, SQL, or even an Excel sheet then it's easily searchable. That's the difference between a data dump and *********** giving someone evidence related to the charges. Certain people see 2 "terabits (lol)" and say "oh mah gerdz, teh data dumpz".

When has anyone here received data that isn't categorized or organized in anyway? How?
Thank you for the explanation.

I have received files that are not categorized in any useful way, although not usually on purpose. For example... a market research vendor once sent me all of the open response results... but failed to include the question number or the respondent ID. So sure, it might have been searchable by keyword, but it was useless since there was no indication what the open text was in response to, and no way to tie it to other responses by that same person. Similarly, I received a fixed-field text file once without the header and definitions... which makes it pretty much useless. Technically there are "categories" in there, but if you have no idea what those categories are, it doesn't mean a whole lot :p I agree that a CSV file would certainly be easier... but again, it really kind of depends on whether the header is included. Like I said earlier, there's also a bit of a difference between the technical answer of whether or not it's categorized, and the pragmatic answer of whether it's usefully categorized.

But since none of us have any knowledge of any of those things in this situation... It's just an interesting side conversation :)

I'm no more invested than you are, but the difference is I understand it a bit more. The same reason I don't really argue with you about medical ****. This is my job, just like that is yours.

As far as your snarky bull **** about the "points", you do it the same as everyone else here.
Fair enough. I try not to, but I'm as human as the next replicant.
 
Strzok isn't the target, Mueller is. Republicans are appealing to the TV-court drama level of legal expertise which could undo the Mueller probe due to bias and a "fruit of the poison tree" (Dossier) BS.
In the end, it's a smokescreen to provide them with cover for not impeaching Trump.

Except, there is a big problem with that. When Mueller found out about Strzok's texts and/or emails he fired Strzok. Mueller has run a very tight ship and played this by the book.
 
In addition to creating the DC Leaks site and social media accounts, the indictment says the GRU created an account that tried to organize a "flash mob" with the hashtag #BlacksAgainstHillary.
 
BREAKING: Mueller indicts 12 Russian intelligence officers for "hacking" into various servers, including the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and trying to get access Trump's.

Maybe Trump can ask Putin to extradite these defalcators when they meet on Monday.

Don't we have some salacious personal attacks against Rosenstein forthcoming?

No?

Beuller?
 
Oof, the spearphishing email to Podesta was sent to their IT department, who accidentally wrote back that it was "legitimate" instead of "illegitimate."

I know we have heard this before, but damn....
 
The indictment notes that the Russians had been going after the Clinton campaign since April 2016, but also notes that on July 27, for the first time they tried to spearfish another Clinton account "for the first time."

That was also the day that Trump said "Russia I hope you can find Hillary's missing emails."

/told y'all it all came back to Hillary's cowboy server! :D
 
I'm sure conservatives would be fine with Clinton sitting down with Putin if Russia had hacked the RNC and our own government agencies in an effort to help her win. Right, guys? Right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom