• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does an "out of scope" polygraph mean?

Also, why are they using polygraphs?

The FBI frequently uses them in connection with people with clearances, and out of scope can mean lots of things including that he missed his scheduled exam
 
Peter Strzok is destroying these spineless republicans.

Good to see.
The hearing is chock full of fireworks. Highly recommend watching it if anyone has time.

The GOP doesn't have a single thing that Strzok did so they just keep harping over and over with as much faux outrage as they can muster, what was in a few text messages.

One highlight, Gowdy was going on and on and the Democrat Coleman called out, "this isn't Benghazi". In the comments of this link:
I’m suddenly in love with Congresswoman Watson Coleman. To Pinhead Gowdy: “This isn’t Benghazi!”


It sucks to see Jordan there given Franken is not. (I know one is a Congressman and one a Senator before someone gets pedantic.)
 
Last edited:
The hearing is chock full of fireworks. Highly recommend watching it if anyone has time.

The GOP doesn't have a single thing that Strzok did so they just keep harping over and over with as much faux outrage as they can muster, what was in a few text messages.

One highlight, Gowdy was going on and on and the Democrat called out, "this isn't Benghazi".


It sucks to see Jordan there given Franken is not.

Four guys died at Benghazi and some sleazeball backbencher tries to make it a throwaway insult.
 
What does an "out of scope" polygraph mean?

Also, why are they using polygraphs?
I just looked and looked for the answer. On pages of right wing echo chamber websites they all say "out of scope, he failed". Makes no sense.

I eventually found what I think it refers to: questions not related to a case. Maybe they asked him if he was cheating on his wife. :rolleyes:

He didn't lose his security clearance. The GOP committee members wish he had and keep speaking as if he should have.

It would have been several years ago, he said his last polygraph was a couple years prior.
 
Time to first lie? First sentence of prepared statement.

"I have utmost respect for Congress."

6/22/16 text to his mistress he was banging while married:

"I loathe Congress."

what a scum bag.
 
Time to first lie? First sentence of prepared statement.

"I have utmost respect for Congress."

6/22/16 text to his mistress he was banging while married:

"I loathe Congress."

what a scum bag.

I understand his feelings, I have the utmost respect for Congress [the institution] while loathing Congress [the people]. When pulling gotcha quotes from multiple sources context will getcha every time.
 
Time to first lie? First sentence of prepared statement.

"I have utmost respect for Congress."

6/22/16 text to his mistress he was banging while married:

"I loathe Congress."

what a scum bag.

So you concede Trump, who cheated on all three wives, is a "scum bag".
 
Time to first lie? First sentence of prepared statement.

"I have utmost respect for Congress."

6/22/16 text to his mistress he was banging while married:

"I loathe Congress."

what a scum bag.

It's good that you are coming around to seeing Trump just as all the sane people do.
 
Trey Gowdy and his faux outrage was outlandish but the Award for Most Loathsome Toad goes to Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) who stooped so low as to bring up Strzok's wife:

“I’ve talked to FBI agents around the country. You’ve embarrassed them, you’ve embarrassed yourself. And I can’t help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife’s eye and lie to her about Lisa Page."

Ugh. Just ugh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom