Now there's a coincidence. The guy that led the testing at Rowan University and played a role with the NASA BLP test has the same name as the guy who says:
“BLP scientists are doing real science, and to date, I have found no errors in their scientific methods or approaches,” “Over the years, I have witnessed many BLP devices clearly capable of creating excess energy at meaningful levels. I think it may take some period of time for the scientific community to absorb, digest, and accept the possibility of lower energy states of hydrogen. I think Dr. Mills has made a compelling case.”
And here's another amazing coincidence: "... associate professor of electrical engineering Peter Mark Jansson, researched the BlackLight process while employed by Mills' backer Atlantic Energy, now part of the utility Conectiv." -
https://www.wired.com/2002/06/nasa-takes-a-flyer-on-hydrinos/
So somebody named Peter Jannson:
1. researched BLP for Atlantic Energy and may have played a role in getting them to invest in BLP
2. Was the leader of several Rowan University validation efforts.
3. Was part of the team that ran the BLP experiment at NASA
4. Was the man who worked at Bushnell University hired by Mills to validate the BLP device.